Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blind fire091

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:25 pm
(no Its like Sand or Snow, You just need to have the scrolls)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:32 pm
((No. Read the jutsu list. The rules of these jutsu state you need to be a good standing member of the grass country, and you can't teach them to others who aren't grass nin. Those are the rules set out by sumi.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 pm
Yukio went to the library and memorized the twelve basic handseals. Next he figured he might as well get a jump start on his training so he collected the basic scrolls for grass jutsu, medical jutsu, wind jutsu, water jutsu, and even some of his clan jutsu before he left the library.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:35 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
A Yukio grass clone entered and disguised himself as a librarian, keeping an eye out for anything strange or interesting.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:46 am
Goji flew on to the outside of the building and allowed Koi to jump down. Koi created 25 lightning clones, each grabbing numerous blank scrolls. They began to grab all of the Earth, Lightning, Genjutsu and Fire scrolls, all ranking up to chuunin. They quickly wrote them down on the scrolls, as Koi had pulled out his giant scroll. The clones all threw the scrolls in and Koi dispersed them. The price of chakra was worth it for the amount of knowledge he would gain. He walked outside and got on top of Goji. They then flew away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:25 pm
Katsuro wlaked int othe libry and looked through dozens of scrolls til he found what he needed and left the libary after copyng it down.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:28 pm
Draco walked walked into the library, scanned the room, and went over to a book rack.
After looking through a few books he picks one up.
"This one seems like a good read."
He proceeded to walk over to a desk, sit down, and read the book.
Every once in a while he would lazily look up and gaze around the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm
After waiting a while, the librarian finally went to use the restroom.
Alright, now i can finally get into the back.
Draco placed the book down on the table and walked over to the counter.
When he got there Draco looked over the edge and saw a door in the back.
He hopped the counter and walked through the door.  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
rusbob13 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:46 pm
When got inside he looked around a bit and found the lightning section of scrolls.
Hopefully this will have the Chidori Eisou
Draco opened the scroll and scanned through it.
Alright i got lucky and it has it in here, now i just need to copy it and get out of here
Draco placed the unfurled scroll on the table and copied the jutsu on a piece of paper.
Once he was done with that he put the scroll back on the shelf, and pocketed the piece of paper he wrote on.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm
Draco walked out of the back room and out the library.
Making sure not to look to suspicious when the librarian came back from the restroom.  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:46 pm
Sindenky headed into the library, he went to the first librarian he could find, "excuse me ma'am? hello i would like to see a scroll." he said in a polite voice.
The librarian looked up at him and said, "umm, exactly what kind of scroll are you looking for?"
Sindenky smiled and said, "I'm wanting to copy some jutsu for training."
The Librarian came from around the counter and said, "well let me show you, i can show you the Academy-chunin scrolls, but anything above that is off limits, you understand."
Sindenky bowed and Allowed her to guide him, but as they passed the Higher ranked jutsu, he did a few hand seals and formed a bunshin clone. The clone followed the girl why he faded into the shadows of a a row.

Sindenky scanned quickly, finding a scroll that contained Chidori Senbon. He quickly pulled out a scroll and scribbled down the technique, looking around to make sure he was not getting caught.

The snuck along the back of the rows till he found his bunshin clone and the librarian, he switched places with himself and his clone and released the technique.

The librarian turned around and held out a scroll, "this should be what your looking for." she said.

Sindenky took the scroll and bowed, "thank you." he said and opened it reading the contents. He sighed realizing none of the jutsu were what he was looking for. He copied down the list and put the scroll back and walked out eager to get home.

Copied:
Kusaton: Shyushi Karamari (Grass Element: Seed Entangle)
Kusa Ihara no Jutsu (Grass Thorns Skill)
Kusa Ayatsuri no Jutsu (Grass Manipulation Technique)
Itazurakko Kusa no Jutsu (Mischievous Grass Children Technique)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:15 am
Doro walked in and smiled at the librarian "Im here to get one of our more special jutsu as of orders from the Kusakage"

The librarian looked at for a second studying his face and then jerked her head "Follow me"

As Doro followed the librarian he shook his head and thought "all you need is a smile and a name and you can get whatever you want"

The librarian stoped at a door and looked at Doro "Well here it is copy what you need and leave"

Doro nodded "That was my intention, thank you for your time" He walked into the room and waited for the Librarians footsteps to recede and then pulled out a scroll, this was going to take a while.  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:23 am
Jutsu Copied:
Taijutsu - The 8 Celestial Gates
Phases of the Eight Gates

After a few moments of making sure the scroll was correct Doro left the room and walked back down the hall way.

As he passed the Librarian she asked "What did you say your name was?"

Doro looked at her "I didnt" and with that he walked out of the door heading towards the gate.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 am
(chidori is only learned by someone who already knows it))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas