Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tenchi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

(Oh my bad haha)
Areku smiled back at her,"Well cute smile at least." Areku said casually at her as he faced a random mirror, he took out his sword as he got in a defensive position with his sword in front of him,"I got to admit this is pretty scary." Areku said as he stood there with a big grin on his face.

Areku's Theme:
Going Fast
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 pm
Interrupting him in mid-sentence the rest of her ice mirrors popped up from the water and surrounded Areku as he spoke, but only the bottom layer. The upper layers that made the dome had yet to form but Ariana was working on it. Now Ariana would appear in the newly formed mirrors as well that surrounded Areku in a full circle.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:02 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Wow your a beast." Areku said seeing himself fully surrounded by Ariana ice mirrors, he looked down for a second as he scratched his head as he hold his sword tightly before taking a deep breath as he did, he nodded his head left to right as his blade glowed, then suddenly became a ten foot wind bladed weapon,"Fuuton: Seijitsu Kaze-ken ((Wind Style: Faithful Wind Blade))." Areku muttered as he then started to try pierce each mirror his arm couldn't be seen by the great speed it was moving at, his eyes changed from the normal to a white eye with a weird symbol in the middle.

Areku's Theme:
Going Fast
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:25 pm
Upon his movement a shine of blinding lights was given off by the mirrors. Ariana would travel through the mirrors instantly coming out from the mirror behind Areku throwing a small earring stud right before forming single handed seals. It would seem like she had thrown nothing since the object was silver and very small plus the fact that it blended with the blinding lights. Ariana had thrown it to head for the back of Areku's head with Haku precision aiming to lodge the piercing between the skull and spine in a downward diagonal manner temporarily paralyzing. If Areku turned around to keep up with her it would hit the deltoids right by the collar bone due to its strategic throwing position thus temporarily paralyzing him. Following the throw with the same hand was Ariana's fist which transitioned smoothly from the throw into a punch aiming through Areku's head with the mirror as her true target to punch through him. Her punch aimed high even for his head as her other hand had been a fist since she had landed in the mirror and even before that. Ariana held this fist tight to the point where she felt it tremble as she prepared it in a semi motion for when her first hand struck out and would retract.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku stopped his blade as the light blinded him for a though he felt the movement of air of Ariana as he was about to move to follow her he felt something stick to his neck an his body stopping suddenly. "Damn!" Areku thought to himself as his body was now not moving, though Areku knew well how the his body might be affected from his medical training, as he got punched sending him flying in the air his eyes glowed purple as it did there seem to be something coming up behind him it grew in size bedore Areku hit the floor as it finish it was Susanoo behind him with a ferocious look in his face, as it did Areku was suddenly shock by him numbing his body though he was able to move again. Areku now at the floor blurred away then there was another one then another before Ariana could see there seem to be five Areku as they each put there hands together and made the bushin no jutsu making about twenty five Areku's with Susanoo behind him as Areku kept moving all around the prison waiting for Ariana.

Areku's Theme:
Going Fast
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 pm
((lol well i didnt pass you I traveled through t mirrors but ah its not all that important to me))

The earring would lodge in the point she had aimed for and like stated earlier the punch came but missed and a high pitch sound would ring from her hands and forearms leaving Areku unbalanced (you know the deal with the vomitting and etc and unbalanced we did this before). Areku would fly back from impact of the ear ring coming so fast but as for getting hit by Ariana's fist, it didn't happen. Ariana simply released both fists as the ping of the her sound device echoed and she used her heightened speed to return into the ice mirrors. Areku would notice blood if he came to while he was on the ground. Ariana noticed many clones obviously from Areku's creation. All the clones themselves would disperse upon creation which would confuse Areku a bit. The single handed seals Ariana had performed while throwing that punch finished off the creation of the demonic ice mirror jutsu technique trapping Areku in the center. With these mirrors up the sound waves used to make Areku feel the way he did would bounce off the mirrors repeatedly through an echo dispersing the clones. More lied in the secrets of Ariana's initial release from the mirrors but would be explained as the battle continued. If Areku looked at the mirrors he'd see many BLANK mirrors LACKING Ariana's IMAGE especially because his vision should be blurred from the sound that echoed.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku felt the pain surging suddenly as he put his hands trying to cover his ears,"Omoikane ((Goddess of Wisdom))." Areku muttered in pain as he did there was suddenly a different glow in his eyes becoming gold with a glow as Areku mind he started to shut his nerves then headed to his ears as it just shut down as he lost his hearing now, Areku stood up with Susanoo still behind him as Areku made seals then with a poof both a winged horse appear and Areku with wings appeared, as Areku held out his hand an a ball came out as a wind wolf came out and ran to the front of the barrier of the mirrors and as it it became a great tornado crashing through the mirrors with great intensity as it was not only his strength but that powered by his clan an kekkei-genkai.

A Rank Shinobi- Can only use it for 17 posts Before Fuuten Geki Susanoo (The Insanity Play of Susanoo)- 2
- Fuuton Reppu-Ookami ((Wind Style: Gale Wolf))

Description: Gathering the wind in one hands from the surrounding area as well as ones own wind chakra, they make a ball of wind in ones hand, that would look like a Rasegan. Then using wind manipulation a wolf made of wind comes out and is control by the user. The wolf once it attacks it causes many slashes from the fang and claws attacking greatly, or a tackle that causes a small condense tornado that can knock back a person with incredible force.

Areku's Theme:
Going Fast
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 pm
((Okay as promised:

1.) While your holding your ears gives me too much time to finish you

2.) The piercing is poisoned with that same poison from last time.

3.) Those piercings were charged by us both.

3a. It was charged by me before I fell of the bridge
3b. Charge by you when you numbed yourself
3c. With that I'm given the ability to perform two of my jutsus that both kill you. The one I would go with was the one that blew you up. The second teachnique was hidden behind the echoing of the sound device. In reality I dropped another ear ring by your foot when I stated the ring sound and that I opened BOTH hands. Before I combed my hair behidn m ears and both ear rings were missing. Thats because they in my hand now. One in your neck and one by your foot meaning I couldve used my jutsu that shocks anything between the two ear rings. Being the seconds in your neck you'd always be between them until you figured out why the shock was always targetting you plus we are on water in this battle so you'd be extra crispy.

4.) The poison in you contains powdered iron menaingi can use my gravity like jutsu or magnetic like jutsu to rip it out of your skull.

5.) That flash you saw initially wasnt a normal flash. I used the lightning armor that the raikage used. Stated by haku in the mirrors he is moving light speed and things seemed slow to him. Not only did I have that advantage but the raikage's technique makes him move as fast as yodaime and as strong mait guy with gates. (maybe stronger since he could perform technique as devastating as any form of lotus but without a sky high piledriver but with a simple slam that guarantees death for most. Since you had susanoo you would've been okay)

6.) When you jumped off after me i couldve used all that water to kill you.

7.) I could released poison as we fell so you'd fall right into it since we're free falling. If you dodged it'd eventually come down on you.

8.) You're in the mirrors I couldve filled the dome with poison

9.) I'll reply showing why you and those wolves would be fudged if I needed your body for something)

Ariana formed single handed seals the jumped out of the mirrors as the wolves smashed through. As the wolves went through the mirrors splashed rather than shatter remaining in place as the wolves went through. As the wolves came out the other end they were frozen like ice pops and shattered like glass against rocks on the shallower end of the water. Ariana's wind manipulative abilities helped along with the smashing process as she hopped back into the solidified mirrors.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:27 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku didn't seem to move as his image was still next to his horse but in actuality moved the moment that she jumped off from her mirror as he did he was in front of her just looking directly at her eyes as he did he smiled and disappeared from in front of her again an there was another wolf came out off his hand jumping at her with snarling great wind wind as Areku behind her as he did his horse jumped through the top to the right side heading out off the dome as well Areku made a seal as he made a two shadow clones as the first one came at her while the wolf was still coming at her with great speed, the clone tried to grab while the second clone went behind Areku as he put his hands on his backs with an eerie glow.

Areku's Theme:
Going Fast
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:41 pm
((lol wow i didn't keep stating what was happening, my loss ))
Ariana was on the top mirror directly over head forming hand seals. Gravity would increase but none would sink bringing everything to a halt in motion within 10 meters of the demonic ice mirrors. The mirrors would let in a bit more sunlight through its transparency but in a distorted manner.
"hm..."
Was the first sounds that came from Ariana as Areku would feel a fatal pain from the back of his neck travel through every inch of his body that lead from the neck to the feet. Beneath him a pool of blood would form soaking into the water beneath him.
(The iron pieces in your neck along with the ear ring went down from the inserted point in the neck to the soles of Areku's feet from the gravitational technique.)
{If we rp this to the death we pretend it never happened since my character should be a puppet right now anyway}

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:54 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Well two things real quick =) haha well second clones is on my back for a reason to remove the thing lodge as well check to make sure nothing else was wrong, the second is... looking into your eyes the jutsu that would make my eyes glow gold is a special type of genjutsu that transfer pain that is self cause by my bloodline, though how are you above all of a sudden??))
Areku clone was holding a piece of metal that suddenly fell to the ground hard as Areku was feeling lightheaded for a second then felt fine again, as his eye technique he had done when he had looked at her eyes should be coming in affect as she would feel a bunch of different pain as well her head exploding, as Areku looked at Susanoo then his horse grabbing his sword he made a swing with whirlwind coming out with great intensity as now the horse amplified by flapping his wings making probably the attack more powerful that could be imagined as wind hit the mirrors hard with great intensity ripping the ice as Areku disappeared as soon as they broke to the ledge of the cliff breathing hard,"Damn, I was to careless." Areku muttered.

((Ohh why crying are you a puppet crying ))

Areku's Theme:
Going Fast
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:15 pm
((well if posted correctly i was above the whole time but since your post kinda neglected something I just said forget it. (The part where I put you see blank mirrors but I used capital letters for the word blank and etc. I was supposed to be on the ceiling during that blur from the sound waves

I figured you got that part since when you replied to that post you didnt mention anything about seeing or attacking me but focused on the mirrors it self.

as for sudden change uh crystal demonic ice mirrors lets me move that fast with especially with the addition of lightning armor release.

how did you get behind me if im in mirrors? are you outside of the mirrors if so how?

Also you stated there was a glow but nothing about pulling out the piercing but either way it doesnt matter about the piercing. The powdery iron from the poison is in your body and can pierce through the same way.

where did the horse come from again?

The gravity technique was used to stop everything from moving including the clone and you and horses. this didnt only apply to everything in the dome but foour feet outside of the dome.

by the way shoudnt this poison be taking affect soon based off the description?

as for the puppet i gave me character away))

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:40 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku appears at the briddge walking slowly as he got there he then just sat on the bridge as he looked down,"Well Selene secure the perimeter and report to me of anything strange as well don't face any intruders by yourself."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:43 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

User Image

she nodded "yes sir!" she said running off to secure the perimiter[[gtg clean day=_=]]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!
All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku laughed a little as she was so eager to work as he took out a book and started to read casually on top of the bridge.

((Awe that lame well okay good luck with that!!!!))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items