Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

(lol another brain fart.)

Kazuo turns to him. "Ok, we shall start with the basics so the higher one's are easier. Watch closely and memorize the handsigns." Kazuo makes the handsigns. "Lightning Clone technique!" Lightning forms together next to him creating a perfect clone of himself. "Ok now you try." Both Kazuo's watch.

(2 posts to master)

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm
((Sorry g2g my dad is being a a** and is kicking me off Dx))  

teddy_byakuga

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:35 pm
Chunin of Cloud

(Ok, i'll know chidori by the time your back.)

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:37 pm
((kk))

Andrew heard everything the man said and quickly nodded. Andrew than formed the hand signs that were needed for the clone and yelled "Lightning Clone technique," but nothing appeared but only a little smoke appeared.

((1/2))  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:39 pm
There was a little sigh in Andrews mind but he did not care/Just than Andrew formed the same hands signs from earlier and mumbled "Lightning Clone technique," and out of the knowhere lighting started to form and a clone of Andrew had appeared right by him and looked at Kazou. "Yes got it," he said with a big smile on his face as he knew it would be a long fun day learning and trying new jutsu's from Kazou.
((2/2))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo slides out a special lightning scroll from his chunin vest. "I have something to learn while your training real quick." Kazuo slides open the scroll and reads the description for the technique and memorizes the handsigns. "Lightning Blade otherwise known as chidori or athousand birds...very cool..." Kazuo slides the scroll away and prepares to perform the technique.

(1/10)

User Image
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 pm
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo turns from his preparation stance and watches then releases his clone as andrew creates his. "Very good. Ok next thing that will help greatly. Electricity Resistance training. Try to resist the lightning bolts I shoot at you this will make your lightning techniques less painfull." Kazuo makes handsigns then shoots the first lightning bolt at him.

(Lightning bolt technique. 2 posts of resisting.)

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 pm
Chunin of Cloud

After shooting the lightning bolt Kazuo turns back to his stance and makes the handsigns for chidori. "Lightning Blade!" Kazuo leans into a stance grabbing his right arm with his left and focusing chakra into it to create lightning in his hand but unsuccessfully gets a small amount of electricity. "dang..."
(2/10)

Kazuo makes the handsigns again and falls into the same stance focusing his lightning chakra into his hand trying to get the electricity to spark out of his hand. "C'mon!! CHIDORI!" Lightning sparks from the ground to his hand but nothing more.
(3/10)

Kazuo makes handsigns again takeing the same stance. Kazuo focuses his chakra into his hand again this time more lightning sparks from the ground but soon stops. "Gah!"
(4/10)

Kazuo focuses for a moment then makes handsigns and focuses his chakra to the point in his hand. "Lightning Blade!" The ground around him swirls for a moment and lightning sparks in his hand and a small amount of lightning forms in his hands but then all of it fades away. "I'm close..."
(5/10)

Kazuo stands up out of his stance to stretch and focus his chakra and relax into it. Kazuo makes handsigns and falls into the stance again. "CHIDORI!!" The ground around him begins swirling and sparking.
(6/10)

Then sparks of lightning shoot around his hand insanlely and Kazuo's hair floats up as if wind was pushing it up but it is only static electricity. Lightning then forms in his hand a little more then last time but soon goes hay wire and almost explodes in his face and Kazuo falls on his back. "Ow..."
(7/10)

Kazuo sits up on the ground. "I almost have it I just need to keep working at it." Kazuo stands up and almost falls back over but catches himself. "Ok, trying again..." Kazuo makes handsigns and falls into the same stance of grabbing his right arm with his left and begins focusing his lightning chakra out.
(8/10)

Kazuo's hair stands up on end and the force from the chidori forces the grass around him down. "CHIDORI!!" Lightning sparks everywere on the ground and in the air. Soon the lightning molds together in Kazuo's hand but fades away quickly. "Just need to maintain it."
(9/10)

Kazuo stays in the stance and makes handsigns again. "This time I can do it! I know! CHIDORI!!" Kazuo's hair stands insanly on end and the grass gets pushed down more then ever and more sparks fly everywhere. Kazuo molds the lightning in his hand and successfully makes a chidori. Kazuo holds the chidori then releases it and falls on his knees from the chakra use and begins huffing.
(10/10. Chidori Learned.)

User Image
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 pm
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo goes back to watching Andrew still kneeling on the ground huffing.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:49 pm
Andrew quickly took the scroll to the chidori and started to read over it as he performed the hand signs to the jutsu and yelled " Chidori," and nothing appeared in his hand

((1/10))  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm
Andrew looked at the scroll again and than soon performed the same hand signs and yelled "Chidori," but still nothiong appeared in his hand

((2/10))

Andrew was getting little angry as he performed the hand signs for the 3 time and mumbled "Chidori," but still nothing had appeared but a little tiny spark.

((3/10))

There was a little sigh in Andrew tone as he began to speak "Damn this is freaken hard," he said as he performed the hand signs and yelled "Chidori," but a spark a little bigger appeared but faded quickly

((4/10))

Andrew smiled and looked into the sky as he performed the same hand signs and yelled "CHIDORI," yet again a little bigger of a spark had appeared in his hand.

((5/10))

Andrew performed the hand signs and yelled "Chidori" the spark quickly went into his hand for 3 minutes and disappeared.

((6/10))

There was a greedy smile on his face as he formed the same hand signs and yelled "Chidori," and his palm had lighten up with a blue lighting and faded/

((7/10))

There was a moment of silence when Andrew had set the next pair of hand signs and yelled "Chidori," the blue lighting appeared in his palm again and stayed a tad bit longer and disappeared.

((8/10))

Andrew took a seat and got back up and performed the same hand signs and mumbled "Chidori," and the blue lighting grew a little bigger as it was still in his palm after 5 minutes.

((9/10))

Andrew than saw it fade and jumped in the air and quickly stopped as he form the same exact hand signs from a few minutes ago and yelled "Chidori," and the blue lighting at its full lenght appeared in his hand as sparks flew out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:12 pm
((10/10)) [for above]

Andrew took a deep breath and watched the chidori as it was released. He fell to the ground but was panting from the use of chakra for Chidori. Andrew got up and sat on his knees as he looked at Kazou "anything else you can show?," he asked.  

teddy_byakuga

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:02 pm
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo looks at him strangly. "Your going to want to rest after all of that."

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:12 pm
Andrew pulled out a case of pills and pulled one out and put the case up "Chakra pill," he said as he put it into his mouth  

teddy_byakuga

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:04 pm
Chunin of Cloud

"You are one determined ninja...ok if you really want to continue." Kazuo makes handsigns and lifts his hand and a lightning bolt shoots towards Andrew. "Resist it!"

(I shot a lightning bolt at you resist it in a post then I will shoot another onea at you and resist it again you will then have lightning resistance training down.)

User Image
User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out