Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Forest of the Unknown Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:27 pm
"Of course, it'll be the same way I am with my students from Suna. And I'm glad to hear you are ready to do this...and as far as the plan I'll be near by of course."

Raiden said smirking slightly, before changing it into a innocent smile, one that a very respectful kage gives to a student. This was so that no malice was in him, or appear to be in him.

"So...when are you ready to begin?"

He asked  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:21 pm
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Cloud / Assassin

-----
"Best do it now, before he leaves. Shall we begin?"
Keigo began to walk out of the office and towards the grass village.

((Very short post I know))

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

iZann

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:23 pm
"Agreed"

He said as he left with Keigo.

((its cool lol))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:51 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi walked through the country as if just taking up time as he waited for someone. "Looks as if it's time to show him."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:13 pm
atals made his way to the forest and was standing infront of jedi , 5 to 10 feet away from him. he then look at jedi as he herd the voice here. "i thought i herd something." he said "but.....who are you? i keep hearing the voice of my brother from you? tell me, do you know who my brother was and where is here right now?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:00 pm
atlas made another water clone and then took off back to grass. he was afraid that he was gone to long.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:50 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi smiled and took a scroll from his pouch. "I killed him, the byakugan from his one eye is in this scroll, his last wish is that i gave it to you." Jedi half expected him to be angry, but those expectations could be wrong.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:12 pm
the clone's eyes widen as he herd of this and then grined. "i thought so. i keep hearing voices of him and dreams about him as well. im kind of mad but not really. i guess he got it coming to him." he said picking up the scroll. "thank you for telling me this" he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:17 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

An evil grin appeared on his face. "Heed this warning, be careful with some of the people you meet." the boy would probably now realize that jedi's left eye was completely white revealing a Hyuuga eye, while the other was an uchiha eye. "Not everyone is going to be true to what they say." Jedi turned and walked away from the village while saying one last thing. "If your kage found me near your village, she'd surely try to kill me."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:12 pm
the clone nodded his head as to keep this a secret. he then ran off back to the village.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini crept through the forest, hurrying between pale strips of moonlight. She was definitely starting to regret this idea -- moving from beneath the bridge -- but all the sounds of the creaking wood and rippling water had been making matters worse. Not that this was an improvement. Things were moving here in the forest. They darted along the edges of her sight, taunting her and vanishing as soon as she looked. Were they real? Or was she imagining things? She whimpered softly and suppressed her chakra, hurrying onward. Leaves rustled in the wind. Something howled in the distance, and she froze, eyes wide. What was that? A wolf? Or something more sinister? Swallowing thickly, Rini slowly continued onward. She had no idea where her feet were taking her, but anywhere was better than . . . than . . . splashes of blood across the forest floor and surrounding trees made her squeeze her eyes shut. It was not real. It was not real. There was no blood. When she dared to look again, there was nothing, and she was able to breathe a soft sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:16 pm
Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Head - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsuist
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

Karuda caught up with her, she seemed not to notice him yet, despite the lack of hiding spots in the area they had just entered, he'd found the best spot possible... He didn't want to disturb Rini in her current state, the main reason he followed her was to make sure what he did wasn't what made her so upset.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.

Official Genesis

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Jumped and looked behind her. What was that? She found nothing, but her heart still raced, her breath hitching. "Oh, kami," she whimpered, backing up before turning and continuing on through the forest. Why was this happening? Why why why? You know why, came the soft, angry hiss from the depths of her mind. She choked back a sob. It was still there! Rini did not know whether to be scared or relieved. Instead, she tore her fingers through her hair and muttered. "Kaisen." Yes. That single word held more hate then Rini believed any one word could. "Kaisen," she repeated. "Kaisen did this. It's his fault." Yes.

The moonlight before Rini shimmered slightly, and when she blinked the image of the Uchiha lay before her in a pool of crimson blood -- a very familiar blade protruding from his chest -- the same blade that had killed Sammy. The girl backpedaled, letting out a strangled cry. "No! It's not real. Not real. Not real!" She clutched her head, whimpering to herself as her knees buckled and threatened to drop her.

((FYI: Hallucination))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:36 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Head - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsuist
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

"Kaisen?" he thought "The uchiha beast host?" he looked around for a second, this couldn't be good, Rini was freaking out and he found it hard not to go and help her but he figured that'd likely distress her further... At times like these Karuda wished he was back at Mordhaus, with a bottle of Sake in one hand and a cheap hooker in the other.

(lol)

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Genesis

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:46 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

Karuda decided to leave, he couldn't exactly help Rini and he would just potentially be putting himself in danger, not like he would fight Rini... She did come to help his village and she seemed nice enough... Normally. He quickly got up and began to sneak off until he stepped on a stick and it snapped, after that he quickly left, hoping not to stur the s**t.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items