Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Calming Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 am
Lifting his hand out of the water, "Well that's good enough for now" he said. Shaking the water off his hand and walking over to his backpack. Looking through it he pull out two Rice Cakes, "I was going to eat both of them, but since you join in traveling I guess I have to share now" he said smiling. He put a napkin under it and place it on the ground for Shinra. He took a small bite out of his as he waited for Shinra to come to shore.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 am
User Image

S h i n r a | M i z u g e n

Shinra nodded and headed to where he was. Sitting in front of Sakuya, facing him, as he was almost dry, but yet still wet. He sighed as he took a bite of the rice cake. " This is good. " Shinra said, nodding towards Sakuya after he took a bite.

| Meeting You Was Fate |
| Becoming Your Friend Was A Choice |
| Falling In Love With You I Had No Control Over |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:46 am
Sakuya smiled, "Its a old recipe I learn back when I was your age from my foster father" he said taking another bite out of his Rice Cake. "Wait I almost forgot.." he said digging through his bag and pull out a tea pot that was plug so it won't spill and two tea cups, "Lucky for me I always bring extra." Placing his hand under the tea pot he added heat to the tea pot and after a few minutes the tea smoke pressure push the plug out and making it fly into the lake, "Whoops" he said laughing. "This is hand made Green Tea you want some?" he asked as he pour some tea in his own cup.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 am
User Image

Shinra laughed with him for a few seconds then nodded. " Sure. " He said, agreeing. He was pretty thirsty from the training, but he'll live. He took another bite off of the rice cake and spoke as soon as he finished chewing and then swallowing the food. " How long have you been a Missing Shinobi? "

| Meeting You Was Fate |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:55 am
Pouring some tea into Shinra cup he look up at him. "I would say almost five years" he said. He pick up his cup and place his hand under it, so he can have a better hold of it and took a small sip. "I came from the Suna I was the fifth or sixth Kazekage, oh well it doesn't matter anymore" he said shrugging his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:08 am
User Image

A kage? Sakuya was a Kage before and it was an honor for Shinra to meet such person. He sighed and then nodded. " Alright. " Shinra said as he did not bother anymore and dropped the subject. He continued eating with him. Silence filled the area and the only noise that could be heard is the large roaring noise of the waterfall.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:13 am
He started to chuckle as Shinra became quiet. "You can ask any question you like I will answer any of them" he said taking a bite out of his food. "We are going to travel with each other, so you its only right I let you ask anything" he said smiling. He was actually hoping for the kid to ask question it will let him see how reacts to all the answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:14 am
User Image

Shinra shook his head. " I don't have anything to ask anymore. " Shinra said, looking towards Sakuya and nodding as he took the last bite of his rice cake, then taking a sip soon after.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 am
"Alright" he said getting up. He dust himself off and then took the last bite of his rice cake. He left the tea on the ground for later, "So have you found out your Element chakra?" he asked the young boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:20 am
User Image

Shinra nodded and stood up too. " Fuuton and Katon. " Shinra said, waiting.

| Meeting You Was Fate |

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku came as lightning and dispersed the jutsu in mid-air as he came tumbling down into the water below, it took him a while before he re-emerged from the water, in his eyes seemed blank with no sign of life, as he slowly got out off the water as he put his hands together and summoned Asami and got on and took off.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm
Atlas landed with a soft thud, he pulled out a scroll and read it quickly, then tossing it aside as it caught fire he did handsigns "Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)" He could feel the failure of his spell throught the chakra levels.(1/3)

Atlas did the handsigns agian "Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)" this time he figured it was almost done.(2/3)

Atlas did the the handsigns yet again "Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)" nad from the chakra levels he could feel it was complete.(3/3)

irishshamrock12

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:26 pm
Deciding to take a different route, despite being in a rush, Kageko angled herself slightly differently, this time going past a waterfall on her way to Leaf.

-Exit-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:00 am
Homaru came jumped out of the forrest and came in the giant waterfall. He looked everywhere. Even behind the waterfall, but didn't find anything. He then threw his shoes out and put his feets in the cold water. "Oke... lets see. I already been here and here, now I got to go to there. Here I found the peace of clothe..." He said while observating the map. After a while he stood up again and wanderd off.

(8/20)  

Homaru Mikachi

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:53 am
Homaru stopped right before the waterfall and summond his clone. He started to make a strategie how to capture the man. He took his needles in attacking position, made threats with traps on it, and took some smokebomb. "Ok... ok,... calm down Homaru,... you can do this. He might be chuunin, but your a real assasin" He said to himself to calm his nerves. He jumped up in a tree and let his clone sitting in another one. The sound of the falling water made Homaru even more nervous, and after a while, you could compare his heart against that of the flowing water. "Calm down, calm down..." Suddenly he heared footprints coming from out of the forest...

(20/20)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces