Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
I think i found out why Sonic's doing bad O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Hel the Reaper-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 pm
Wut r u gais talkin bout?! Sonic isn't bad!! He's lyke a werehog nao! N that's lyke awexum!

I'm getting a little bored with the Sonic is dead/dying threads. The article was a joke not an explanation. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:08 pm
-Hel the Reaper-
Wut r u gais talkin bout?! Sonic isn't bad!! He's lyke a werehog nao! N that's lyke awexum!

I'm getting a little bored with the Sonic is dead/dying threads. The article was a joke not an explanation. D:
This isn't really a "Is Sonic dead/dying" thread. More like, are the creators TRYING to kill it.

@Boadicia Yea, it was game informer.

@um... everyone, Anyway I couldn't find the article, so i'll be going to game stop tomorrow and I'll take a few pics of the article.  

Demon0fMists

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:40 pm
otawara
Boadicia
The magazine was Game Informer, right? All of their April issues include a Game Infarcer section. It was a parody. On the other hand, they should kill Sonic. I don't think his career can be saved.

Well, Look at Brittany.

Maybe Sonic should loose his spikes for a while.

We should start a "Give sonic a new Hairstyle" Contest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
It was in the parody section of Game Informer.  

Denko

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 am
Game Infarcer. I have a subscription, so I got the issue. Apparently I need to redo my subscription, but anyway. That's not the case. It was an april fools joke.

Also, I honestly don't see what's so bad about the Sonic games. Now mind you, my newest system is a Gamecube. Therefore, I have not played anything past "Sonic Heroes" and "Shadow the Hedgehog." Apparently "Sonic Heroes" is considered one of the crappy games. Why? I liked it. The games are especially great if you take the time to unlock the epic final battles.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 am
Well Roland, ill agree, I think heroes wasnt half bad to play. I think people were annoyed with the storyline, or the fact that there were a lot of glitches in the damn thing.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:30 am
A complaint that I hear a lot is that they keep adding new characters. While some of the characters are annoying (Amy, Charmy, so on and so forth) they are necessary to keep new storylines going and fresh ideas out there. Otherwise, you have the same Sonic vs. Robotink stuff like the original games.

Also, I think a lot of people don't know WHY they suck, they just don't want to give them a chance. As far as glitches, I don't recall ever running into one, but maybe I just fail like that xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 am
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
A complaint that I hear a lot is that they keep adding new characters. While some of the characters are annoying (Amy, Charmy, so on and so forth) they are necessary to keep new storylines going and fresh ideas out there. Otherwise, you have the same Sonic vs. Robotink stuff like the original games.

Also, I think a lot of people don't know WHY they suck, they just don't want to give them a chance. As far as glitches, I don't recall ever running into one, but maybe I just fail like that xd

XD Well does seem to be a good point. I mean Silver? A WERE HOG? What the eff... But yeah. good point.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 am
I've heard a lot of people nag about Shadow, but he's an old character. As is Rouge.I never played the original version of their debut game, "Sonic Adventure 2," But I own "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle" and it's a great game as well. Silver, I can't talk from experience because I haven't played the game. Seen video of Werehog levels, and that looks bad. I think I'd rather it be a trade of of playing as Knuckles instead.

Also, How can Sonic games not be awesome? They all have Crush 40 music!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 am
Well if they're going to make sonic games like the werehog one then sonic is going to die. :/ Don't get me wrong, the parts of it you were normal sonic weren't half bad. I don't get why they didn't have the normal stage layout though, in DX you could run around everywhere between the levels and the chao place and Sonic Adventure 2 battle you had the even better chao area, nice places to do random little stuff whilst you weren't doing the levels.

I miss the chao. crying They were cute, and didn't die as quickly as Tamagotchi.

I like all the characters they added up to Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, they were ok and they've grown on me - but the new characters like whatshisname, chip? Ugh. He's so damn freaky! 0_o;  

Sakuneko-chan

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:02 am
I liked the hub world of Sonic Adventure, I hope some of the newer games are like that. And the chao... meh. not really a fan. They were just expensive Gigapets in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:40 pm
I'm sure if the Werehog was replaced by Knuckles, eevryone wouldn't be so against it.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:26 pm
auS-e-Dude
I'm sure if the Werehog was replaced by Knuckles, eevryone wouldn't be so against it.

I know I wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:48 pm
O.o
No...
It can't be....
It's not possible!
NooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

AKO_Slash

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:06 pm
They need to remake sonic like capcom did Street Fighter. A game with 3d characters but still using 2d gameplay. And then show Sonic doing stuff like drifting and other cool moves. Otherwise he'll remain nothing more than a douchebag like "Pootchie" from the Simpsons. lol  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff