Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:36 pm
Smirking, Seto replied, "This!" Grabbing Yugi by the waist, Seto planted his mouth over the younger man's and gave Yugi a kiss that had Joey running for the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:37 pm
Surprised at first, Mutou's eyes went wide, then, he found himself getting lost in the sensuousness of it all and wound up wrapping his arms around Kaiba's neck.  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:51 pm
a smile appeared on Azrael's face as he watch Seto kiss Yugi.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm
When Seto released Yugi from the kiss, he asked, "Now, would you like to ride on Azrael with me? We'll have dinner together on a private island that only I know about and then, if you aren't too tired after that or if you aren't sick of me being with you, I can show you what I do in Kaibacorp to help you understand why I am often as cold as I am."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:10 pm
Mutou for once was speechless. Kaiba wanted to go on a date? With him? Finally replying and blushing a deeper red than before, "O-Okay. Joey, do you... oh, wait, he went to the bathroom. Red eyes black dragon, could you inform Joey that I went somewhere with kaiba and to ask him to watch the store for me? If Joey has any troubles with the store, he can always tell Matthew to come get me."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:43 pm
George replied " Yea I'll let him know"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:55 pm
Seto then walked out of the shop, holding onto Yugi's hand and said, "Azrael, please lower so that Yugi and I can head to the private Island. All right?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:24 pm
Azrael lowered himself so Seto and Yugi could on. Once they were on, Azrael set off for Seto's private island  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:18 pm
(I'm going to play as Bastion Misawa. Someone who had discovered Seto's Island by accident.)

Bastion, a kid of only 12 was wandering through the forest picking his favorite berries when he suddenly saw a huge Blue eyes white dragon flying overhead. "Wow!" He exclaimed, his eyes wide with excitement.

He then whistled for his pet Triceratops and climbed on its back. "Let's go see who that is, okay Daisy?"

The triceratops nodded and began trampling through the forest with Bastion on her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:10 pm
Azrael landed in front of Kaiba's mansion on the island.

Yugi had fallen asleep on the way to the island.

There in the shadows waited to mysterious figures...a person and a dragon.

The person said " Why are we doing this again?"

Dragon reminded it's owner " Because we're going payed to kidnap him. That and that one kid at that school is counting on you."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Seto looked to the sky, then heard Yugi snoring behind him. Lifting Yugi, as if the squirt weighed nothing, Seto made his way up the stairs and into his own personal bedroom. He then set Yugi in the plushie warm, cozy bed, and went into the connected bathroom to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:20 pm
The dragon said " Now's the perfect time to take little yugi"

Mysterious person stopped the dragon for taking off " No. Azrael is still awake and he'll give us trouble if we strike now. We'll wait until he's fast asleep then will take Yugi"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 pm
Azrael heard someone in the bushes and decided to ignore it for now. But, he wasn't going to wait for very long if he heard it again.

Meanwhile, in the mansion, Seto had just finished his shower and noticed that Yugi was still asleep. "Hmph," he said to himself, thinking no one but his pet dragon could hear him, "I have to admit, Yugi does look cute when he's sleeping. I wonder how he'd react when I kiss him."

Climbing into the bed beside Yugi, Seto tucked himself in, wrapping one of his long arms around the old pharoh. Before Seto could steal that kiss, however, he had fallen asleep, not realizing just how tired he really had been.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:43 pm
The mysterious person pulled out a bag of D size battle. She noticed the dragon looking at them. She said " These aren't for you. They're for Azrael." She moved to a different location and began to throw battery. What Azrael didn't know what was a little sleeping spell was on them.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:03 pm
The thing was, Azrael wasn't hungry. He saw the batteries being thrown at him and said in human talk, "Come out from your hiding place, stranger if you want to live."

Out of nowhere, Dibril comes flying in, smelling the treats, and ate them. Dibril was the youngest of the three dragons so he was a little naive.

About two minutes after eating a few, Dibril fell asleep. This made Azrael angry. He swooped his tail towards the bushes and revealed the stranger. He said, "The next time you want to take me somewhere, Mai, just ask me nicely. Though, thanks for feeding Dibril. He's always hungry."  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff