Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:41 am
Iori said " I haven't seen him since the pink haired monster tried to go after Kusagani with a butcher knife for which her work uniform. I'm sure he'll come up with something." He turned and looked at Lily " Aren't you suppose to be working?"

Lily still ticked off at Blaze and Iori Kusagani for giving her Mai's clothes " Aren't you suppose to be following Saya around Battle City like some little lost puppy?!!"

Iori replied "Battle City has gotten boring. Sure I could go after the top ranged fighters but I'll wait. As for Saiyan, She'll come after my rank soon." He then whistled and watched as Kusagani's little chicks all went after Lily " Enjoy playing with your babies."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:11 am
Dee smiled, "I sure hope your right." She looked at the little chicks running around then giggled. She said to Iori, "You seem to be having more fun with those chicks than Kusanagi did. They are cute, I will give them that."

Now at the apartment, after Shuichi changed his son, he sang his son to sleep rocking him gently. He hadn't even noticed that Yuki had come home since Shuichi was in the playroom solely focusing on the one thing.

Yuki set down the groceries he had bought along with the gift basket as he then entered the playroom hearing Shuichi's lullaby. Once Yuuichi was fast asleep and set in the little crib, Yuki yawned loudly. "I'm back...Shuichi," he said while yawning.

Shu turned to see his lover standing there. Making haste, Shuichi embraced Yuki tightly and kissed him passionately. "I missed you, Yuki."

Yuki smiled after being snogged. He then answered Shu's unasked question, "I missed you too. So, are you all ready for your gig this evening?"

Shuichi dashed into the bathroom and put on his black cat costume. He replied, "You bet! I am so excited Yuki! I mean, this is like the first time in a long while that Tohma is allowing you to take part in the concert tonight."

Yuki smiled and said, "Yep. It sure has been a while. I'm even happier that I hired Andy Bogard to baby sit Yuuichi while we're gone. If anyone can make sure Yuuichi is safe its Andy."

Shuichi suddenly remembered about his trip to the neighbors. He said, "Yuki, did you know we have new neighbors?"

Yuki nodded, "I sure do. I even bought them a little something. It'll be nice for a change having brits next door. I can finally have traditional tea sessions again."

Shuichi then voiced, "I met them already and I gave them some concert tickets for tonight's show. We kinda ran out of diapers so I had to go to the neighbors to get some."

"But, Shu, the Kane's don't have any children."

"I know, I didn't get the diapers from the new neighbors. I went down to the Schmidt's place to get some. But, I did go to the Kane's place first. The dude that lives there, he sounds hardcore if you know what I mean. Its like, he gives me the chills. The lady I met, though, she's nice. I feel kinda bad that Yuuichi had a dirty diaper when I went over there. I took him with me when I went looking for what I needed."

Yuki laughed at this, and said, "Well, I better get myself ready. You head on down to the steakhouse ahead of me, okay? I want my outfit to be a surprise."

Shuichi nodded then replied, "Okay. See you later, Yuki!"

At that, Shuichi used his super speed once again to hurry on down to the steakhouse. When Shu arrived, they were still setting up. "Uh, hi." Shuichi said a little disappointed that he was early.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Iori said "It's fun to watch them play with Lily."

Lily couldn't take the chicks' peeping and pecking her anymore " No I won't read you a story. Now get away from me!!!!" The chicks stopped and quickly ran into the kitchen looking for Kusagani. All the little chicks had sad looks on their faces.

Iori just shook his head as he leaned up against the little dog house. He looked down at the dog house " When did Kusagani get a dog?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:51 pm
Dee replied, "He didn't. That's for this evening's performance. Oh hey Shu, you're early."

Shu had a sad look on his face. He felt bad for the little chicks. "Yeah, I know," He said.

Hugging Shuichi, Dee asked, "Why so sad all of a sudden?"

Shu sighed, "Its nothing. Just feeling bad for those cute little egg layers that's all."

The little chicks over heard Shuichi and like a magnet they all hopped and pecked at him. Shu smiled to see that the fuzzballs liked him. He picked one up as it cheeped in his ear.

Shuichi then said, "I will handle these little ones until the show."

Grabbing a mask from one of the tables better known as the Bremen mask, Shuichi grabbed the Ocarina beside it and began playing a marching tune and marched up the stairs with Kusanagi's chicks in tow.

Dee chuckled as she saw what happened. She said to the workers, "Now that has got to be the cutest thing I ever saw. I wonder if Shuichi knows that the ocarina and masks were for a special guest known as Linken Majora?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:19 pm
Iori looked over at Lily " You wanna go for round 2?"

Lily turned and hissed at him before going back to putting the unlucky charms on the tables.

Iori snickered " I'll get her when she least expect it. She won't be hiding her horns tonight since demons bring bad luck too."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:26 pm
Dee chuckled and said, "You do have your way with the ladies, don't you, Iori?"

She floated up and gave him a quick kiss. She then said, "I guess that's why its hard to choose between you and Terry sometimes."

Floating back down before Iori could whack her one for her cheek, Dee then headed into the kitchen to see what was on the menu for this evening.

A couple of hours later, Shuichi came down without the little chicks. He had done a spectacular job at settling them in for the night. What he did not reveal was that the chicks were now full fledged roosters and hens.

Linken Majora was the first to show up as a guest and found his masks just as he left them. The only thing he found missing was the Bremen mask and his Ocarina. "Grr!" He growled "Who stole my Ocarina!"

Shuichi pulled it out of his pocket. "Here, I was only borrowing it for a little while. And... here's the mask too. I had a job to do and I was early."

Link was going to draw out his sword when Dee saw the situation. She dashed over to Link and swiped his sword. She said, "No fighting in here before the show, Link. You know that. I will give your sword back if you learn how to behave."

Swiping the sword back, Link grabbed the backpack filled with masks and sat in his seat his arms folded over his chest grumbling to himself.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:19 pm
Billy looked at the clock and said " come on Lily. Time for us to head on over to the resturant. "

The blond came downstairs " Ok. I had just finished putting my stuff away." She followed her brother at the outside and watched as he lock the door. They got into the car and drove to the Streak house.

Iori looked over to see that Lily was distracted " round 2 begins" He quietly made his way over to her. He grabbed the ends of the ribbons and pulled. He carefully stuck the ribbons in his pocket and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:37 pm
The other band members and Yuki showed up just in time to see Lily's horns showing. Yuki smirked, "I knew it."

Shuichi took his place on stage and spoke into the microphone, "Good evening everyone! And welcome to a special performance by my band Bad Luck! But before my band does any performing, I would like to give a huge thank you to Iori Yagami and Empress Dee for their wonderful decorations this evening. And to kick things off, to warm you guys up, is the Fatal fury band! Introducing, Terry Bogard, Empress Dee, Rock Howard and Joe Higashi!"

Dee bowed to Shuichi as the Fatal Fury band took their positions. She spoke into the microphone, "That Shuichi, always so filled with energy. I am going to be the one singing tonight, and the song I chose to sing deals with a topic not so halloweenish. My very special guest, Linken Majora is going to be performing on his ocarina a magical melody known as Saria's song."

Link got up on stage, and began playing. Dee then sang, "Come on now, welcome now to the steakhouse's special night of darkest fright, of darkest fright..."

On and on Dee sang until a cued moment happened where Yuki was fully ready for his part. Going down on all fours and with a hint of Dee's magic, Yuki sat and then howled like a real wolf!

Dee looked to Mikau and Lulu who were hugging in fear. She then shouted into the microphone, "That my friends is my cue to say...and now for our feature presentation!"

The song selection for the evening was:

Thriller - originally done by Michael Jackson
Hungry like the wolf - originally done by David Bowie
Bad moon a rising - originally done by Cat Stevens
Spicy Marmalade - Bad Luck specialty
The Rage beat - bad luck
Let me go Seven days - Bad luck
Final Countdown - originall done by Europe

When the concert had ended, Shuichi was actually worn out for a change. He wiped his forehead as he headed off the stage and waited for an announcement made by Iori.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm
Iori got up on stage and said " And that was Bad Luck. We have another special treat for you all. If you look over in left corner of the building, You'll see the Very rare pink haired and pink eyed demon"

Lily thought " He can say that all he wants but as long as i have my ribbons on no one will know that I'm a demon" She soon turned and saw her reflection in the window. She was speakless at first but then figured out who did it." YAGAMII!!!!!!" She turned with her eyes glowing red and stared right at Iori.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:36 pm
Dee stepped in front of Lily who was trying to attack Iori. She said, "Enough Lily! We do not need another Howard/Bogard war now do we? So what if you're a demon? Heck I have a monster form too. Okay, who wants to see my monster form?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:04 pm
Lily gave Iori one final look before retreating into the kitchen.

Billy and his sister soon arrived at the Streak house. They walked in and were soon seated at their reserved table. Lily Kane looked around and said " Is it always like this?"

Billy said " No it's even spookier than normal. It's probably because of that band being here. Hopefully my usual waitress is working tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:58 pm
Dee smiled then said, "Well, ready or not, I am going to transform!"

As promised, Dee summoned first her many tails. One blue eyes white dragon tail, one gargoyle tail, one saiyan tail, and one eevee tail as well. Next, she summoned her Zora fins for her arms and neck. Then she sprouted first her fairy wings, then her Gargoyle wings, then her blue eyes white dragon wings. Next she summoned her Gardevior dress, and finally she summoned her Medicham snout.

She said, "This is my monster form. Now Lily, if you think you are scary with just mere horns take a good look at me."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:49 pm
Lily looked at Dee and said " I've seen and experience more horrible things then that." She soon felt a chill run down her spine and she looked to see a ghost beginning to appear " Great....time for me to get out of here. I'm not trying to transform into that form tonight." She then ran out of the Kitchen and to wait on tables.

Billy looked up to see his usual waitress " Lily why are you dressed to like Shiranui?"

Lily Kane was confused by this " Brother what are you talking about?"

Billy replied " I wasn't talking about you. She's also named Lily"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:01 am
Dee chuckled and transformed back. She said, "Mai...why don't you let Billy have his usual waitress? Sheesh! Perhaps give the demon girl some spine...she obviously was spooked by my appearance or more out of guilt. Tee hee hee, just wait until Alba hears about this. An orochi warrior does nothing for Mrs. Meira, but a multi beast Bogard form does. Ooh, now I have something to use against Yagami for next year's scare your pants off month trophy woo hoo!"

Mai looked at Dee and said, "...Er... okay. Be right back."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 am
The ghost that was in the kitchen slowly drifted back downstairs not before saying " That's you think.....clearly you need to study that type of demon more"

The demon replied " It's a long story and I won't bore you two with it. So what will it be?"

Billy said " The usual" She knew that Billy always order streak. medium rare. She turned and said " and for you?"

Lily looked from her menu and said " Is the Spaghetti with meat sauce any good?"

The Demon groaned as she remembered what her boss had told her to say if any one asked that question " It's to die for "

Lily replied " Ok, I'll have that then"  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces