Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Sunning Rock Studios. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:05 am
Hopefully you will have enough time! It is always a shame when comic artists get busy and their comics just sort of drop off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:29 pm
Wow, sounds like you have a great start to it already. I'd be happy to support your endeavors in any way that I can! ^w^  

Barakiel9909

Dryskale

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:31 pm
Thank both of you. Yeah starting is the hard part. Every time I've sat down to begin the comic, I freeze up. I know how I want to begin it, just not what I should put in the first pannel. Oi, I'll get it on its way eventually.

Oh, I also wanted to throw out that I'm going to have a Transgender person as a main character. Its just that its probably going to be half way through before it is revealed exactly who its is. wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:20 pm
Well there are two ways you could go about it.

You could plan out everything before hand, which could potentially make it much easier in the long run.

Or you could just draw your characters over and over until you get something that you want to start with.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:07 pm
00Shoe
Well there are two ways you could go about it.

You could plan out everything before hand, which could potentially make it much easier in the long run.

Or you could just draw your characters over and over until you get something that you want to start with.
I have the ending completly planed out, and most of the beggining. The middle I want to keep kinda vague depending on weather or not I want to lengthen the series.

I'm going to do allot of drawing tonight of Lance, Jake, Linda, and Jamie tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:23 am
Excellent. If you can keep us posted with sketches and what not, I am quite interested in following your work biggrin  

00Shoe
Captain

Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas