Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
**NOTICES** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Good idea.
  Bad idea. ABORT!
  I have no opinion.
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:21 pm
I started the 100 themes challenge. I've posted themes 1 and 2, so far. In the WIP subform.

[Edit] AND 3!!! : )

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:41 pm
Wooooooot

I AM ALMOST DONE WITH SUNSHINE
ALMOST DONE
WITH
SUNSHINE!!!!!
EPIC WIN  

KirbyVictorious

LyricalMiracle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 am
This is a good idea Kirby! I feel like putting in my two cents now, so I shall.

So, XIII, which I post I don't know how long ago, is on an indefinite hiatus.

On a brighter note, I've started another story, Greco-Roman Nuisance (the title might change). It's centered on Greek/Roman mythology, which I lurve. After I edit the chapters I've written, I'll post it on here for you all to read.

And to those who want to know a bit more, here's a summary:

Will’s just your average girl from an average family with average friends living in an average town where nothing out of the ordinary happens…of course, this in itself becomes a complete and utter lie.

Thanks to the misconstrued declaration of the Grecian/Roman god of love, poor Will must deal with vengeful goddesses, power-hungry gods, and horrific mythical creatures all while trying to keep her loved ones safe from harm (not to mention oblivious to the truth).

Did I fail to mention that the previously mentioned god of love believes Will to be his missing lover/wife Psyche as well? And you thought your life was complicated…

(Yeah...I need to work on my humor.)

Edit: I've posted the first chapter of Greco-Roman Nuisance if anyone would like to take a glimpse at it. Just be sure to read my first post before diving in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:35 am
MAE!!!!! <3 <3 <3

What is Will short for?

NEw chapter of Ametris! THE LAST ONE BEFORE THINGS START GETTING INTERESTING!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!! so excited.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:43 am
I wrote something. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:34 am
Gasp!  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:05 pm
This is sort of a tease, because if I ever manage to post this it won't be for quite a while, since this is the end of the novel...But I'm really excited about it.

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW I'M GOING TO DO THE BIG IMPORTANT FIGHT SCENE IN MY NOVEL! I HAVE THE CLIMAX! AND IT'S TOTALLY GOING TO BE AMAZING. As long as I write it as awesome as it is in my head. smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:43 am
I looooooooove it when that happens! woo go waffles, go waffles...  

KirbyVictorious

Blond_Sakura

Mega Member

8,700 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 pm
I posted a new short story "The Building with Many Chimneys" on the home page, and in 'Works in Progress', under "Sakura's...tidbits"

I also added another tidbit to do with a mysterious prisoner (in a country with a corrupt government) who is facing death row for crimes he didn't commit.

yay.

I also added a HUGE chunk to "Hytheira: Part 1: The Tunnels Underneath", in "Works in Progres". Don't worry, I broke it up into smaller chunks. :3

*check this "Hytheira" one regularily, for I am finished the rough draft of this, and am typing the whole thing up bit by bit.

Read them if you're bored. : D

yay Kirby.

-Sakura  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:50 pm
Uh!

I'm going to post a poem up after this post, I don't have a name for it >m<

And I think I'm going to try restart my failure of a series: Ark,Kra, and Me and I'll try to keep at it weekly, so I'm not such a coach potato this summer -m-;

Oukow

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:51 am
REALLY?!?!?!? OMG YAY!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 pm
YES!

I love Ark, Kra, and Me. So funny.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:39 am
Well, let's see... things posted... I'm feeling really good about chronicles. I've got about 50 pages written. There are four chapters up right now; I'm keeping the last handy in case I want to change things around before it's posted. So it may be another few weeks before you see anything else. ^^

I must begin reading~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:50 pm
I'm working on the 100 theme challenge. Using all the characters from my novel. Headache! xp I'm on #5. biggrin  

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 pm
OMG I've posted through cahpter 7! Man, I have been writing a bit faster than usual. ^^  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff