Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
-Putting the merchant back
-Take bad actors for the movies
-The DS game be as bad as Gaiden
The DS game is a handheld, if the game was bad, it woudln't ruin the series.

Also, LIAMG, I never said you hated the movies, that was a statement at those who did say it.

Yeah you're right about the DS game, I think I put only my own reasons sweatdrop I hope it will be good...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:13 pm
Uenna
Yes.. the RPG Element was not made for Survival Horror games.. stare I find it kind of stupid in Parasite Eve.. though I've only watched PE rather than played it.. I just find it all that great even though I'm a huge RPG fan myself.

Another thing, if they got rid of the collecting-ammo thing. Some survival horror/horror games give you unlimited ammo and just let you shoot. I think that kind of takes away the fun at times. sweatdrop

Also, if something like a character such as Chris becomes a BOW would be kind of lame in my opinion.

I also found the fact that in RE3.5, Leon was supposed to have "some sort of magical power in his left hand" thing really really...stupid. stare

Uh.. either than that.. there's a lot of other things that could kill the greatness that is RE, I just can't list them all. sweatdrop It's just the little things.

Parasite Eve 2 is very good, even with the fact that you can buy weapons and ammo. Since it's not a huge serie, it doesn't matter too much for me. RE got too many games to become RPGish, and PE was made by Square who makes a lot of RPGs.....  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:21 pm
Resident Isaka
Parasite Eve 2 is very good, even with the fact that you can buy weapons and ammo. Since it's not a huge serie, it doesn't matter too much for me. RE got too many games to become RPGish, and PE was made by Square who makes a lot of RPGs.....
But PE started out practically an RPG. So it was more like an RPG that adapted Survival Horror techniques, which I liked. But For a survival horror game to adapt RPG techniques... Just... NO.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
But PE started out practically an RPG. So it was more like an RPG that adapted Survival Horror techniques, which I liked. But For a survival horror game to adapt RPG techniques... Just... NO.

Yeah it's more like you said. Since I played PE2 before the first, I always saw it as a survival-horror serie but I know now it's not.. ninja  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:22 pm
Resident Isaka
Yeah it's more like you said. Since I played PE2 before the first, I always saw it as a survival-horror serie but I know now it's not.. ninja
I played PE2 first also, but the point is that RE started out as ALL survival horror, it should continue as ALL survival horror.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
I played PE2 first also, but the point is that RE started out as ALL survival horror, it should continue as ALL survival horror.

Exactly 3nodding  

Resident Isaka
Crew

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:06 am
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka

Exactly 3nodding
PE... one of the most depressing games ever. but thats what i think. i HATE ALICE from the movie I WANNA RIP HER INTO LITTLE FOOKIN PIECES!

have a nice day y'all  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:23 am
It would be pretty weird if you see Chris Redfield would go around fighting for his life against zombies in RE5, when SUDDENLY some dude called Neo started to smash the place to pieces, and when all the zombies finally are dead, Neo turns to face Chris and says.. "You are the one, Chris."

LOL exclaim exclaim exclaim That could actually be pretty cool, but it would ruin the game for good.  

Nankobo Tenkai

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:53 am
Sherry and Rebecca in their own solo game! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:44 am
CapitainCanada
Shhh! Don't give LiamG Veronica any ideas!  

Valimai

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:07 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
CapitainCanada
Shhh! Don't give LiamG Veronica any ideas!

Bah, the guy's a *****.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:49 am
Biohazard EXTREME
First of all, Ark did get his own game... And it wasn't him that ruined it it was bad gameplay and horrible voice acting...
Secondly, I loved the movies, so I don't care what you people say. Anderson did a better job that anyone else would have.
Third, I agree with monkey girl, the merchant thing scared me like, "RE is not an RPG!"
Also I hate all caps lock, so I'll just fix that...
Carry on.

Terrible voice acting could never ruin RE.  

Mr. Tough Guy

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:54 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Resi turning into a RPG. The topic's been raised quite a few times, and even though I adore RPG's more than I adore weekends, it would totally ruin RE.

Jill (4400hp, 230mp) used Shoot!

Nemesis (10000000000000000000hp, 0mp) takes 2 damge! Nemesis used mutant tentacle!

Jill takes 10000 damge!

You Are Dead...I mean, Annihilated...

GAME OVER *pretty music*

LIAMG-VERONICA

1. a BOW turned to the good side and started to help people

*Cough* Apocalypse *cough*

Hilarious, dude!

On the note of Apocalypse, one thing that could ruin RE would be letting the hand-to-hand combat with BOWs and other carriers spread into the games. If you read the books, they imply that even touching a zombie carrier could result in infection. Going that far in the games may be unrealistic (get touched by a zombie and you die...?), but going karate-kid on zombies or lickers? I don't think so. evil  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:10 pm
Sporadic77
Biohazard EXTREME
First of all, Ark did get his own game... And it wasn't him that ruined it it was bad gameplay and horrible voice acting...
Secondly, I loved the movies, so I don't care what you people say. Anderson did a better job that anyone else would have.
Third, I agree with monkey girl, the merchant thing scared me like, "RE is not an RPG!"
Carry on.

Yes it could, imagine a survival-horror game where you laughing out loud when it's supposed to be a suspense scene?  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:18 pm
Resident Isaka
Sporadic77
Biohazard EXTREME
Carry on.

Yes it could, imagine a survival-horror game where you laughing out loud when it's supposed to be a suspense scene?

I don't have to imagine. I have a game like that on my shelf right now. Called Resident Evil: Director's Cut. xd Still a spooky game, even with the laughable acting.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff