Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply School//Escuela
Translation English to Spanish / Traducción Inglés-Españo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadBlasta

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:03 pm
Realmente espero que me acepten en este gremio ... parece divertido, y yo realmente necesito ayuda con mi Spanish.I escuchado que es una clase difícil de tomar, pero necesaria en la escuela secundaria voy a asistir. Espero que le va bien, y que este gremio se presenta como una ayuda para mí. Mi hermano nunca ha tenido algo como esto para ayudar a él, y luchó por la clase. Tengo previsto tener toda la ayuda que puedo obtener y utilizar los recursos de que disponga para mí ...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:30 pm
Hola :3

Me llamo Blanc, y necessito ayuda para mi trabajo.

So! I'm sure I butchered that pretty badly. Anyway, I work retail and I get a lot of Spanish speaking customers in (I work with tuxedos, and quinceineras are pretty big) that I can only...kind of help. Would it be alright if I posted a few phrases to get translated?

Thanks <3

Le Ciel Blanc

Mitzar

9,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:39 am
Teejae4
Please translate, "Hello, my name is"

hello, my name is xxx = Hola, me llamo xxxx

or also...you can say.... My name is xxxx  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 am
Le Ciel Blanc
Hola :3

Me llamo Blanc, y necessito ayuda para mi trabajo.

So! I'm sure I butchered that pretty badly. Anyway, I work retail and I get a lot of Spanish speaking customers in (I work with tuxedos, and quinceineras are pretty big) that I can only...kind of help. Would it be alright if I posted a few phrases to get translated?

Thanks <3

guess you can, but if that senteces are out of gaia TOS or out of gild TOS, you can pm and i will try to explain directly  

Mitzar

9,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Le Ciel Blanc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:17 am
Aha, no, nothing like that. Just a few basic phrases to help me work with Spanish speaking customers about tuxedos. (And to check what phrases I know!)

What is your event? is it -- Que tipo de evento es?
And I know la boda--wedding--and the quinces. How do you say 'prom' or 'dance'?

What kind of suit do you like? Que tipo de traje te gusta? I can pretty much repeat that for all of the different parts (if it's right of course x3;; )

And the total for your rental comes to...
The tuxedo is due back...
How can I help you?
Is it too big/small?
Are you getting fitted for another event?

Thanks and have a great day! -- Gracias, y tiene un buen dia!

I know that's a lot more than most of the posts here, but thanks so much to anyone who feels like wading through it. <33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 am
Le Ciel Blanc
Aha, no, nothing like that. Just a few basic phrases to help me work with Spanish speaking customers about tuxedos. (And to check what phrases I know!)

What is your event? is it -- Que tipo de evento es? "evento" sound too much impresive, i would use better ... Que tipo de fiesta es?
And I know la boda--wedding--and the quinces. How do you say 'prom' or 'dance'? . Quinces are pretty comun in America, but not in europe. Prom = promotion (again not used in europe this event, only in America). Dance =baile or also fiesta.

What kind of suit do you like? Que tipo de traje te gusta? I can pretty much repeat that for all of the different parts (if it's right of course x3;; ). Better than which tipe of dress you like...I would say which is the style you are looking for = cual es el estilo que prefieres.

And the total for your rental comes to... = el total de su compra asciende a .....

The tuxedo is due back... Here can be interpretated as 2 meaning.

1. you are renting the tuxedo and it must be returned to you in due time and due conditions = El equipo deber ser devuelto en perfectas condiciones y en el tiempo estipulado.

2. the tuxedo is possible to be reversible (what now is out...can be also weared as interior)... then... el equipo es reversible...

How can I help you? = puedo ayudarles a elegir? (if they are more than one person)...or puedo ayudarle a elegir (if only one ppl)

Is it too big/small? = es demasiado grande/pequeño?

Are you getting fitted for another event? = va a asistir a otro evento?

Thanks and have a great day! -- Gracias, y tiene un buen dia! I correct...you mistake her... right would be... GRACIAS Y QUE TENGA UN BUEN DIA

I know that's a lot more than most of the posts here, but thanks so much to anyone who feels like wading through it. <33

dont worry, feel free to ask as much you want... we are a lot to help...and some one will.  

Mitzar

9,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Le Ciel Blanc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 am
Aha! That might explain some of the funny looks I get, lol. Thanks so much! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:17 am
Mitzar
...or puedo ayudarle a elegir (if only one ppl)

Another quick question about that, and how to say it. It's hard to do typing, but would that be pronounced El-eh-heer?  

Le Ciel Blanc

princess jayrene

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am
TieselGirl09
Translation English to Spanish =] / Traducción Inglés-Español =]

Write here what you want to get translated and we shall translate it for you smile
hi my name is princess jayrene  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:33 am
princess jayrene
TieselGirl09
Translation English to Spanish =] / Traducción Inglés-Español =]

Write here what you want to get translated and we shall translate it for you smile
hi my name is princess jayrene
how do i learn to speak write and read spanish? I need help on this topic.  

princess jayrene

princess jayrene

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am
Can any help this poor girl?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 am
I was wondering if you can translate this for me, because I'm posting a quest and I want to put it in English an Spanish:

Okay so like many people I have a dream avi. Yea and it would be so awesome if you could donate any of the items below or some gold! All donaters will go in my journal!  

--_Forever and Alwayzz_--

El Secret Agent

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 pm
Translate the word Translate. smile 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 pm
how do u say ur a b***h ur a b***h ur a b***h b***h b***h haha  

ANGELxxxANGEL

Uptown_Goode