Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:06 pm
Eris walked to the bus stop as Sam, her only blond form other then her normal one. She glanced back at Daphne who followed quietly behind. Sam stopped at the sign and turned around. "Do you have to wear that? We're going to a school Daphne, we can't look like outsiders." She sighed and glanced around for the bus. "I apologize goddess Eris. Tomorrow I will wear something more human." Daphne said. "And Daphne, you can't call me Eris, I'm Sam remember? You have to call me Sam when I look like this. You can't call me goddess, either, or mistress or anything like that. Your my cousin. Here you don't refer to people as master and what not." Sam sighed as the bus arrived. Daphne nodded and walked on after Sam. They sat next to each other, across from Aliza and Ella.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:23 pm
Aliza noticed the girl who had just got on the bus, gave her a quick glance, then shrugged and sighed, waiting for the bus to stop at the school.  

Adalissia12

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:38 pm
Ella also looked over and gave a chuckle. She of course,was laughing at the girl's friend. But heh,she got over it in a few minutes though.

Bella scooted over,just in case,and went back to daydreaming. Now it was a new song,that she played the other night but of course there was a death afterwords. She sighed in defeat as she went back to other dreams.

Stella laughed with Ella,as to custom to agree with her. She gave another guy a death glare and some others who kept looking at her chest which was getting annoying...note the faces. One brunette,one blond..and one freckle kid. Perfect..one for each weeks we here,besides that other one. She thought slowly as she pictured how to kill each one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:43 pm
walking out the door of his home Mark aka Ares walked out to his bike he never liked the bus there was always some fool who thought that they could fight him riding fast through the streets "well Im late again nothin new though"he though to himself  

jokester120

Tarina Midnight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:32 am
Tarina woke up, and looked at the clock. "plenty of time." She said, going into the bathroom for a shower. When she came out she was all dressed, but her hair was all wet. She went into her kitchen, and made breakfast. "I like living alone here, it is quiet." She ate her breakfast, and looked at the clock. "Im gonna be late!" SHe dried her hair, did the dishes, and ran out of the door with her bike. SHe kicked the door shut, locked it, then rode off to the bus stop. SHe got there as soon as the bus pulled up. She put her bike on the front, then walked into the bus. "Just in time." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:02 pm
Kaori skated her way to school, like always. She never liked taking the bus, surrounded by so many kids. She just couldn't stand it. kaori saw the bus already dropping off. But it seemed like most of the kids on the bus was distracted from getting off the bus. What there a fight on the bus? Reason two why she hated buses. She slowly rolled by and looked closer. Most of the guys were staring at a few girls. Kaori didn't see what the big deal was, they were just a bunch of bones wrapped with meat. She wasn't the type of girl go goes for looks. Guys looks, that is.  

Radiant Princess Shari

jokester120

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:38 pm
leaveing his bike at the school entrence Mark walked into the building not paying attention to the group of peaple at the bus "this sucks waking up just to get yelled at by some old bat"he thinks to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:24 pm
Ella got off the bus,Bella and Stella walking behind her. Once all three was out they lined up,all walking the same pace as custom. She held her head high,in the middle of the three,and tossed her hair for some boys.

Bella was left of Ella walking in same pace with Ella best she could,then put her purse strap on her shoulder. She looked ahead,just daydreaming again really.

Stella was right of Ella,walking EXACTLY like Ella even with the swaying of her arms. She was popping her knuckles when Ella swayed her hair and Bella putting her purse strap on her shoulder. All walking in a same line,same pace,same gaze-and walked towards the entrance.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:57 pm
(yo-just bumping topic,wouldn't mind more ppl but I love everyone so far and how none are being annoying yet lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:32 pm
Kaori watched the three sisters leave the bus. Kaori never like Ella, or Stella. But Bella seemed easier for her to get along with. She sighed and followed them in, a few yards back. She can't tell what guys see in them. It didn't matter though. As long as she wasn't effected by them. Just another nobody to them, so she knew that they'll never bother her.  

Radiant Princess Shari

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 pm
Ella entered the school and looked around. "Ah,high school. The place where huma-I mean others are most vulnerable. Stella did you get all our classes in order?" She said turning to her as they formed a circle now discussing.

Bella stood,quiet and saw some girl [Kaori] she heard about. She passed her and Bella tired to wave but got spun around back into the circle by Ella,making her listen.

Stella nodded,"Of course,we have almost all these classes togeher. Took awhile and I had to pull some strings,the only one that we don't have together is..well lunch and 3rd block which is when lunch is."

Ella thought.."Very well,sounds fair to our plans for this school. For now at least. Stella just remember who you are and follow the orders- Actually we will have a meeting at home discussing the matter what each is to do while apart and not. For now,speak to no one no matter the cost. Leave the boys to me,for well..I feel a lust today if you wonder." She giggled and left off.

Stella rolled her eyes at how Ella loved guys so much,then followed her nonetheless. She agreed the meeting would be better,then gave Bella a look saying 'You heard her'. Bella was always so stupid,she better listen today...

Bella sadly followed,giving a small sigh of regret,then stopped at Stella's look. Please don't hurt me afterwords,she thought silently. Stella was always so mean and hurt her for the littlest things. She then suddenly stopped as Ella gave her a bag,hers of course,along with Stella doing the same. She carried them saying nothing as they were now in a horizontal line heading to their art class.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 pm
She realized she was at the school when she got on the bus, and jumped off. She got her bike, and walked to the door of the school. She locked her bike, then grabbed her stuff. She ran into the school, and nearly ran into Ella. "I'm sorry! I'm just so excited." She looked at the girl, and rubbed the back of her own neck.  

Tarina Midnight

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 am
Kaori found it cruel that Bella had to hold her sisters bags, plus her own. Kaori didn't want to get close, because of the other two sisters. Stella just looked like a ticking time bomb, ready to explode. Last thing she wanted was to get in a fight. The was no telling what the oldest would do. Kaori looked at the girl who almost hit Ella. Kaori wanted to see something go down.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:56 pm
Ella stopped looking over as a 'no you just didn't' look to the girl. "Excited? Well I'm always welcomed to greet a fan but there's no way I'll let you just push me around. I might be the new kid,as well as my sisters,but I will not tolerate such things. Never..." She said folding her arms.

Stella stepped in front of Ella and smiled evily. "You know,that perfect hair is making me just wanna rip every stand of it out.." She said growling at this girl,who did she think she was? Sorry was not good enough for Ella.

Bella bit her lip and looked to the girl who bumped into Ella,she nodded her head saying 'go' then suddenly dropped all the bags. "Oops..." She said as Ella and Stella looked over with much display.

Stella walked over and pushed Bella into the wall,a loud crack heard,and shouted. "I've had just enough of you too!" She started panting as she battle cried then started to lift Bella by her neck.

"STELLA! You put her down,look at the scene you have made,you have disgraced us. Let her go!""But Ell-""BUT NOTHING! Let her go now..." She said her eyes demanding as she did. Stella did,then Bella gasped for air. "As for you Bella,pick this up and don't be late for first block. Stella will finish you later." She said walking off as Stella laughed following her. "And you...your excused for now." She said to the girl before,who pushed her then left with Stella.

Bella said nothing and began to pick up her bags and her sisters. She knew it would happen,she was the youngest after all. If she didn't do something then Stella would kill that other girl. She coughed hardly breathing,then took a few breaths,some hand prints on her neck.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tarina Midnight

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:22 am
She stayed quiet the whole time, but was very afraid. She stared at the sisters. 'i meant about school, not about them...' When she heard what Stella, all she could think was, 'don't kill me!' She saw the movement that Bella, and was about to run, when she saw what Stella did. She had to help her. When Ella and Stella left, she walked up to Bella. "Are you alright?" She said, hoping she would not get angry like her sisters. When she saw the hand prints, she looked at her concerned. "How do you put up with them, if they always do that to you?" She looked at her, very worried, for she seemed so kind.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff