Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kora -ox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 am
$%#@$#^@%^$@#%.
Hi.

People around here call me Kora. I wonder why.
Real name is Kisa. It can mean Kitty, short and kindness- all of which describe me really well.

I like to doodle. And sleep. And play games. And I love wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves.

I'm sorta louuudd, and spontaneous. FUURREALS. fur reminds me of wolves. *howls*

I refuse to grow up; I have 413 stuffed animals. I spend most of my day drawing.

wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves wolves.

Did you know I'm superhero? Yeup I saved the world from 2012. Why? My yoghurt is up 2013.

I donate. A lot. Part of the reason I'm so s**t broke right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:28 pm
Hi! Welcome!  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

CursedXDeath

Distinct Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 am
Hello I'm cursedxdeath, i get cursed for short often. Well I've been on Gaia since fall in 07 and it's changed a lot but I'm back now and I'm looking to join a guild to make friends with common interests and I love (i am) items biggrin my favorite is smok the baby dragon and grunny. I donate to good friends and randomly to complete strangers (rarely) well enough about me nice to meet all u smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:01 pm
Hi! Welcome!  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

xInstantNoodles

Generous Giver

5,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:53 pm
hello im bob
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:48 am
Hello! (: I absolutely love the I am/Were-items. They're so adorable! I'm currently questing Hermes' Moon right now since I saw someone with it. It reminds me of Mew... with golden wings. Yum!

I mean.. what?

Anyway. (: You can call me Herm (if you're that lazy ._.) or Mish.

Hello again! I hope to see you all sometime soon.

PS. I can't believe Nommy the snail was so cheap, and yet so adorable! It's practically skittles + snails.  

Hermeneutic

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:53 am
Hey everybody. I've been a fan of "I Am" poses since the beginning. (Yep, I've been around that long. I still have my turtle shell pack.) Great to be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:58 pm
Hello my username is Texas Awesome girl but most of my online friends call me London. In a nutshell I'm kind,caring and loving to everything!  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FatalAurae

Dangerous Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:02 pm
I just now joined so.... Hello dere o3o  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:44 am
Hello i just joined for it sundet fun and i love animals heart You can call me Liz ore Eliza ore Lizzy xd  

ElizabethBathog

Aged Shapeshifter

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fairly Legal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm
Hello. biggrin I just joined this guild today and am looking for a group to talk and hang out with on Gaia. I have many I am items and am hooked on using them. One of the objects I wish would be made would be a basset hound. Am willing to help with recruiting, donating (when I have gold) and just hanging around.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 am
Fairly Legal
Hello. biggrin I just joined this guild today and am looking for a group to talk and hang out with on Gaia. I have many I am items and am hooked on using them. One of the objects I wish would be made would be a basset hound. Am willing to help with recruiting, donating (when I have gold) and just hanging around.

Cool. Welcome to the guild. But it's probably not necessary for you (or anyone) to donate any gold to the guild. There's already over 20,000g in there, and if we ever need more, I have plenty of money. 3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Asfrodia

Wealthy Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 pm
greetings i am Bella Browneyes Empress of the bakeneko race i am also the newest member and i hope i will be shared with thriughout this guild  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 pm
Hello
^.^
I am new to the guild.  

ValHallaGirl

Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100

Dark Ichigochan1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:16 pm
hi hi I love I am 'were' animal's I do realy love animals and very much wolves they are very natured animals

and here on gaia I love Siku the white wolf that what I love
people call me wolf girl sometimes

so is it all right if i can join  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out