Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: EspaƱol, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Rp//Game
The Vampire RPG -- When The Moon comes Out -- RECRUITING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silverhawkx2

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:47 pm
Axton continued walking, now drenched by the rain. He walked for a few minutes and stopped bouncing the ball as the rain started to pour harder. Axton looked around a bit and noticed an office with a sleeping secretary and 3 other people inside. He walks in, "Hey umm is there a restroom I could use?" he askes the black-haired woman. He could tell something wasn't right with these people.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:55 pm
Mark couldn't beleive he didn't faint at that moment. 3 vampires at the same time! he felt like he was exploding over and over again. the line WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!? ran through his mind over and over again. it took him awhile to see he needed to respond to the female. "I felt you hear. from outside." he was studdering "i have this ability, and i don't know how it works. vampires. they need to know. no one else knows. you have to know. how does it work?"  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:09 am
Charm could feel the human boy shaking, fumbling his words. Didn't got the chance to understand what did he wanted to say, but she got the ideas straight from his head. While she was thinking "what would he be good for?", she turned her head to the new boy that entered the office, he seemed older enough. "Yeah of course, It's at the end of the hallway".

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:45 pm
Axton gives Charm a little smile revealing a bit of his fangs, "Thanks!". He walked down the hall and into the bathroom. Axton looks in the mirror at his teeth and pokes his fangs. 'There was a ton of tension in that room...' He dries off a bit with some papertowels and checks himself in the mirror before heading back into the office.  

silverhawkx2

planetearth237

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:07 am
Mark started to calm down. He figured that these vampires didn't have "kill the human" on the top of their agendas if they hadn't harmed him already. And besides, he had a few moments without his 6th sense flaring uncontrolibly through out his body, as one of the vamps was in the bathroom. "Well?" he asked "What can you tell me?". He imagined his temping heartbeat in all three of the Vampires ears, and shivered. "Whenever I get close to your kind, Vampires, its like, I know who's Human and who isn't. My Grandmother. She was like you. A vampire. I don't know what to do." even though he felt uncomfertable moving closer to the vamps, he had to sit down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Charm saw that this boy was really desperate, what could she tell him to just walk away from this lonely cold world. All she was able to say, she sayed in an icy/tensed tune of her voice she has never showed up before "I can tell you a lot of things, things you don't want to know and others that you want to. But mostly It is reduced to one question: Do you want to get involved in the vampires world?"

She slowed down her voice, till the point that he could barely listen what she was trying to say: "Do you?"

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:59 pm
Sam stared blankly at the boy, he didn't quite understood what was going on, the only thing he could tell, is that he was thirsty. But he knew that he couldn't hurt that boy, something about him, caught his eye. He wasn't answering at the girl's question, so he in a friendly tune said "Aren't you gonna answer his question? I don't think she's very patient."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:16 pm
Mark contemplated what the girl had said, almost completely ignoring the other ones comment. "This is exactly what I've been searching for!" he thought to himself. "All my life I've been waiting for this moment, why am I so afraid?". He thought for what felt like a life time, until on particular thought came about. "What choice do I have?" he finaly said out loud. "It's in my blood, I am already part of it."  

planetearth237

silverhawkx2

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm
Axton heard a little bit of the conversation and decided to sit down in one of the chairs in the office and listen to see if the conversation got any more interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:43 am
Charm looked around, the other boy had sitten and the other boy was next to him. She didn't liked at all all this kind of expectation. She focused on the human boy again, She didn't know why but she already had the feeling of needing to protect him, she could see on the boy next to her that he was thirsty, and She was gonna protect him. She felt intrigued after all these years of living in the limbo, It was weird that she felt anything at all.

She grabbed the boy's arm and took him into her personal office, leaving the others out, but lnowing that they could hear them anyway, she just didn't want the secretary to wake up and hear this. "So, what can I do to help you out? You can see that this is one time thing"

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:03 pm
Mark knew immediately what to say. He had been dreaming of this day for so long! "All I need is knowledge." Mark said simply. "Tell me what you know about Vampiric Genetics, How my power may work, and what you know about the vampire Maria Ragalli," was he missing anything? He had taken what the girl had said about a "one time thing" to heart. Suddenly he had another question. "Why are we in here?" Mark blurted out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:10 pm
"Are you scared?" Charm said carefully. All the others answers she had to said were eclipsed by the last question. "Where do you want to be, then?" she was eager to fight now she was sudden getting irritated.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:40 pm
"sorry, sorry. I was just curious" mark replied with haste. It didn't take a genius to figure out that irritating vampires was a bad idea, and her last question implied that that is what he was doing. "Scared? Oh yes, very." Mark replied in a matter of fact tone, that would have been funny in a different situation. "infact, I'm wondering why you or the others haven't killed me yet. Am i not tasty enough?" he regretted that comment at the end more than anything he had ever regretted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:57 pm
Sam was alone again, oh... He turned his head around and noticed that the other vampire was still there, happily he said "So we haven't introduced before, I'm Sam"  

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:34 pm
For the first time, Charm twist her mouth in was is supposed to be a smile. She says the boy "Do you wanna be eaten, then? I knew you wanted to die since you entered by the door, but not this badly." She remains staring at the boy with a sense of humor she hadn't felt before, he was shaking, she only wondered what did he really wanted.  
Rp//Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff