Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Burritos with ice cream. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  Yes!
  Yes
  Who wouldnt?
View Results

Annafu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:30 pm
Goose1125
f.jellybean
cookies dipped in pudding are yummy :3
just like putting cookies in milk and eating them with a spoon XD kinda like a milkshake... without the icecream X3
...wow so hungry

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!
then go eat silly goose :b  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:44 am
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
just like putting cookies in milk and eating them with a spoon XD kinda like a milkshake... without the icecream X3
...wow so hungry

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!
I'm a prro college student...i can't.....hmmmmm....then again....i'll just go mooch off someone! ninja  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Annafu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:34 pm
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
...wow so hungry

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!
I'm a prro college student...i can't.....hmmmmm....then again....i'll just go mooch off someone! ninja

oh thats right. for some reason i forget who and alls in college. ill be there soon, with all my brokeness. but yes! im sure theres some way you can get something to eat :b even if it is mooching off someone XD ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:33 am
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
...wow so hungry

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!

oh thats right. for some reason i forget who and alls in college. ill be there soon, with all my brokeness. but yes! im sure theres some way you can get something to eat :b even if it is mooching off someone XD ninja ninja
And I did! yesssssss...but alas now i am hungry again, and its still to early for most people to be at school
[insert cuss]  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Annafu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:10 pm
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
...wow so hungry

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!

And I did! yesssssss...but alas now i am hungry again, and its still to early for most people to be at school
[insert cuss]

awwww... well, taht sucks. why dont you find some way to get money to get foods? and it doesnt even have to be a lot of money. ramen is very cheap and filling XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:09 am
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!

[insert cuss]

awwww... well, taht sucks. why dont you find some way to get money to get foods? and it doesnt even have to be a lot of money. ramen is very cheap and filling XD
Thats true i suppose. I need to find another job. All my money goes to gas to commute to college now.  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Annafu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:35 pm
Goose1125
Thats true i suppose. I need to find another job. All my money goes to gas to commute to college now.

yes, a job would be helpful.... and hey, why dont you walk to school? unless you live... ummm really far away... and even then, might it be cheaper to use public transportation? you should really research this stuff razz
and! if you dont carpool, you should, cause then you could make them pay you gas moneys, and use that for food.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:51 am
f.jellybean
Goose1125

yes, a job would be helpful.... and hey, why dont you walk to school? unless you live... ummm really far away... and even then, might it be cheaper to use public transportation? you should really research this stuff razz
and! if you dont carpool, you should, cause then you could make them pay you gas moneys, and use that for food.
school is forty minutes away driving every morning, and there really isnt any public transportation in the adirondacks, this area anyways. As for car pooling, no one really heads the same way at the same time  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Daakness teh juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:59 pm
there can only be one solution!!!!

churros n e one?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:31 pm
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125

school is forty minutes away driving every morning, and there really isnt any public transportation in the adirondacks, this area anyways. As for car pooling, no one really heads the same way at the same time

awww... well, i guess youre gonna have to sell some organs for food then :b  

Annafu

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:04 am
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125

awww... well, i guess youre gonna have to sell some organs for food then :b
I suppose i can do that...but not my stomach, maybe most of my brain 3nodding i don't use it much whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:42 pm
Goose1125
I suppose i can do that...but not my stomach, maybe most of my brain 3nodding i don't use it much whee

awwww.. well, maybe you should fix taht problem :b
but i was really thinking about your lung... you only need one... and i know there are other organs you can live without :b  

Annafu

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:09 pm
f.jellybean
Goose1125

but i was really thinking about your lung... you only need one... and i know there are other organs you can live without :b
hmmmm...half my liver perchance? maybe a kidney?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:14 pm
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125

yes yes! a lung and a kidney. you really only need one to live :b
and if possible, you could try and sell your appendix and tonsils, but i really doubt anyone would need them XD  

Annafu

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:39 pm
f.jellybean
Goose1125
f.jellybean
Goose1125

yes yes! a lung and a kidney. you really only need one to live :b
and if possible, you could try and sell your appendix and tonsils, but i really doubt anyone would need them XD
hmmm...what about a n****e?  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces