Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 pm
GuruGuru214
Kenshin Kura
Well I have coconuts all over my beach, so I'm good on them. All I want is the master sword and the fruits I don't have.

Okay, I'll order you a Master Sword now so I have it tomorrow. Like I said, PM me and we'll work out details. I should get home from school tomorrow around 4:30 mountain time. Oh, and I suggest you come with your inventory full of cherries, since my Nook will pay you 500 bells each for them.

Mountain time? so this message gets up at 11:55? and I'll check tomorrow for my friend code then  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:36 pm
Kenshin Kura
GuruGuru214
Kenshin Kura
Well I have coconuts all over my beach, so I'm good on them. All I want is the master sword and the fruits I don't have.

Okay, I'll order you a Master Sword now so I have it tomorrow. Like I said, PM me and we'll work out details. I should get home from school tomorrow around 4:30 mountain time. Oh, and I suggest you come with your inventory full of cherries, since my Nook will pay you 500 bells each for them.

Mountain time? so this message gets up at 11:55? and I'll check tomorrow for my friend code then

Uhh...not quite. That message comes up as 9:55 for me. Also, your sword is ordered.  

GuruGuru214

Nintendokami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 pm
TtheHero
Kenshin Kura
So in this one the store changes depending on what you want from him? Which one makes it easier to get the Master Sword from him? Cause I've been wanting one in this version to!

In my opinion, stick with Nookingtons.

Granted it closes at 9, buuuuuut...

All those items at your disposal.

BTW, guy, didja get a DSi Bench yet?

User Image

OMG... I want that bench... I wish I had Wi-Fi when this was being given out.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff