Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:16 pm
(who is Nelia referring to?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:33 pm
(She started Mokthol but then realized M..)  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:06 pm
A new feeling suddenly went through M. M floated over to Nelia with no concept of personal space. "And what are you?" He asked inches from her face and looking strait into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Nelia backed up a little bit with a huge blushed that her fan covered up."A..Shapeshifter.."She whispered,unable to break his gaze.She fanned herself softly to try to stop more blood from rushing to her face.  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:25 pm
"An unnatural amount of heat escapes your face. Is that natural for a shapeshifter?" M asked, unknowingly showing concern for the first time. Using his telekinesis, M actually picked Nelia up and slowly spiraled and spun her about in the air overhead so he could examine her better. Taking out his pocket computer, he began typing in notes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:27 pm
[~]Artemis[~]

Dead I am the dog
Hound of hell you cry
Devil on your back
I can never die

Hearing voices Artemis turned and bounded off in their direction. Once the three where in veiw she felt a burst of relief in her stomach. "Hey! Hey!" She yelled while flailing her arms around in the air. But as usual, Artemis wasn't paying attention and tripped over her own foot, flinging herself forward and hurtling towards the two."Watch out!" She squeeked loudly as she went forward, crashing into one of the two figures, or at least she thought she did at the time. But she fell backwards, her vision a blur. And she could have sworn she could see Tweety the bird going around her head saying 'I sought I saw a p***y cat...I did I did!' "Hehe, birdie..." She muttered.

Dig through the ditches and
Burn through the witches
An' slam in the back of my
Dragula

Toxic_Medicine

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:31 pm
"Ahh!!"Nelia screamed and transformed into a little fox.She struggled to get out of the unseen force."Put me down please!!"She shouted in a normal voice but panic was creeping into her voice.The fox form didn't last for to long as she changed back.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm
M unceremoniously dropped Nelia at her outburst, saying,"I...apologize?..." It was another phrase he never had to use until then. Her sudden plea for M to stop reminded him of his pleas to the scientists. It saddened him, giving him a feeling he knew all to well. Turning towards the clumsy Artemis, he picked her out of the sand with his mind and steadied her before releasing his hold, now aware that forcing his will on other living things is uncomfortable to them.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:40 pm
Nelia giggled and hugged him."Its ok!!You didn't mean to!"She smiled brightly and put her fan away,pulling away from the hug.Nelia stretched her arms out as a fox tail popped out.She blushed nervously and tried to hide it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:44 pm
[~]Artemis[~]

Dead I am the dog
Hound of hell you cry
Devil on your back
I can never die

Artemis laughed slightly as she was steadied by something else wrather than herself doing it. "Thank-a-you." Artemis said to M before being englufed by fire. She than morphed into a Hell Hound. Once the fire wasd gone she shook her sleek black hide free of the sand grains. Her tail that was like a lion's twitched as the flam at the tip flared wildly and licked at the air. While her firey eyes seemed to burn into the two infront of her. She had a red mohawk like hair going from her neck all the way to her back. But stopped before it reached her rump. Artemis stretched and yawned, revealing her ridged and daggered canines. 'I cut the flesh and make it bleed...' She thought randomly...heh, she would get these kind of thoughts whenever she was in this form. Artemis than brought her crown up and actually looked towards the two.

Burn through the witches
Dragula

Toxic_Medicine

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:58 pm
M suddenly put on a look of alarm. His body suddenly jerked away from Nelia to float in the air. M wanted to put distance between himself and the sudden appearance of the canine. "...Get away from me..." M thought fearful and fiercely. Suddenly sand shifted, blew, and finally burst, showering Artemis in beach. The sand attacks grew more forceful.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:04 pm
Nelia looked at him with a little fear in her eyes. She moved to a tree and held on with a mighty strength.-What could have made him so...Violent?Was it that girl?-She debated with herself.

Nelia held onto the tree tighter,trying to evade the attack.

Habonia

Toxic_Medicine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:12 pm
[~]Artemis[~]

Dead I am the dog
Hound of hell you cry
Devil on your back
I can never die

Artemis was burried under sand and a scream escaped her as she reverted back into human form. She couldn't dig back up and she was losing oxygen. Taers streamed down her face as she shuddered of the thought of dying right here. "Help!" She yelled as she dug fretfully at the sand. It was too heavy for her fragile body to lift up. Her eyes burned as she tried hard not to get any sand in her mouth.

Burn through the witches
Dragula

[[What a b***h...xD]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:20 pm
Nelia gasped and ran to her aid,trying to help her out."Hold your breath please.."She commanded in a soft voice as she attempted to dig her up.  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:21 pm
M returned to standing on the ground and sighed with relief. He didn't see the dog anymore. M didn't see Artemis revert to her human form before she was buried. With the 'threat' gone, Subject M decided to walk back over to Nelia. "Why are you doing that?" M asked, noticing her digging in the sand.

(edited)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces