Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Zane finally shows up to the exam nonchalant. "Hey Luo, uh...sorry I'm late, but you know me," Zane laughed as he looked at the girl Luo was talking to. "Hey isn't that Hero-sensei's daughter?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:59 pm
"I'm Arekkusu Nokutisu nice too meet you I'm 8." Areku said putting his hand behind his head.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:59 pm
Hero ran in wearing his shorts and abit of snow "Woot.... Hey Luo and Kasumi.... Kasumi does your old man know your here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm
Luo turned to Zane and hit him on the head. "This is the ONE time you shouldn't be late!" He hit him on the head again to drive it home, Luo then turned and found his sensei. "Look who it is. Hero-sensei always there to save the day...at the last second." Luo said it sarcastically. He liked Hero, just not when he wasn't there.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm
Zeramaru was starting to get pissed at the gennin but seeing that Tera was around he decided to control his temper.

"Everyone listen. The written exam is right through that door" He said pointing then he walked towards it "the answers to the test are on the table cheat but dont get caught if you want." Zeramar continued going into the doorway.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm
"Hey Zane, I think the written exams are starting, let's go." Luo rushed out with his water bottle into the bathroom before heading to the exam room.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm
Hero pointed his finger at Luo "Boy dont make me make you put your head in the snow for 5 hours straight." Hero smiled then looked at zane and hit him over the head " THat is Kasumi my second cousin"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 pm
"OOOOOOWWWW!" he yelled after being hit by both Luo and Hero-sensei, "I'm sorry, I've met so many people within the past couple of days I forgot, and I'm sorry I was late, I got sidetracked on my way over here," Zane yelled as he clenched his head.  

BluewolfofMibu

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Kasumi smiled up at Hero. "Hi Uncle Hero." She said even though he wasn't her uncle she knew he was some family. "I don't know, I havn't seen daddy or mommy in a few days." Kasumi said with a sad expersion, but she looked up at Hero and couldn't help but smile. She was in a strange village, alone, with no one she knew. So seeing a friendly face cheered her up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Winds whipped around the area, then began circling in a tightening spiral towards a point off towards one corner. Ronnel's clone and Edgar appeared. Scanning the room, the clone nodded.
"Alright. I'll be rooting for you Ed. Seems the exam is throught there, so good luck kid. Make Suna proud." The clone lightly shoved Ed towards the exam room.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:13 pm
Hero looked around "Well you guys better write your tests I will be watching you guys in the third round good luck"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:13 pm
"Umm yeah i am very nercouse and cold. It is alot warmer in suna" Ed said shivvering.  

Metal_Edge91

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 pm
Areku waved bye,"Good luck Kasumi." Areku said and went to the room.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm
"Okay see you later sensei im going in now" Ed said and entered.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm
The clone grinned. "Relax kid."
It lifted one hand up, and warm air wrapped around Edgar.
"Oh, and here is some extra sand in loose pouches in case you need it. If you have any extra time, try getting that jutsu I taught you down."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff