Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Charities//Quests
What? --- Que? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Need something. Necesitas algo
  Yeah!!!
  Nahh!!!
  Gold!! yay!!
View Results

dltltr

High-functioning Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:42 pm
►RaiNbow◄
User Image
i think that says it all.
►OnFiRe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:36 pm
i want a nice set of Go-phones! but i`m not even close to get the money for them T . T  

Nibalko

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm
I can only help you a bit now...
I'm broke due to the change in my avi.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 pm
I'm questing for a nano-c and the nightmare.  

Momorgue

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Perpendicularity

Versatile Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 am
Well im questing for my avi back(its in my siggy),the only item that is kinda killing me is the dark halo(That i use to have)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 pm
First of all Teddy this is so sweet of you *huggles*
Thank you

I'm working on orinkage I want it more than any other item right now.  

DarkHyacinth

Saito sakun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:44 pm
Bueno.... necesito algo llamado voracious fog solo q esta muy caro apenas tengo la mitad....pero no insinuo nada jeje blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:50 am
i need all mythrill armor parts and the mythrill halo
thanks ahead of times  

Puff The Dragon Kid

Prinxipesca

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:26 pm
well... etto... First things first

Good evening, how is everybody?

Well, I was checking the guild and I decided to pop in here xD

Well, I want a nightmare bustier because I want to submit my avi into the arenas, but before that i need to upload the story about my caracter I imagine a long time ago xD well, my avi is base in my Signiture sweatdrop

And for what you could say is the "crown" I would go for a Onyx Milady Headpiece and for accesories... A yama no Tamago... but i would really be satisfice with the onyx milady heedpiece, if someone could help me with the first item I want... i would do anything as a thanks n.n

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:53 am
Prinxipesca
well... etto...
And for what you could say is the "crown" I would go for a Onyx Milady Headpiece ... but i would really be satisfice with the onyx milady heedpiece, if someone could help me with the first item I want... i would do anything as a thanks n.n

Check your present...you already have the Onyx Milady headpiece. enjoy it and good luck with the rest.  

Mitzar

9,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Prinxipesca

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:27 pm
Mitzar
Prinxipesca
well... etto...
And for what you could say is the "crown" I would go for a Onyx Milady Headpiece ... but i would really be satisfice with the onyx milady heedpiece, if someone could help me with the first item I want... i would do anything as a thanks n.n

Check your present...you already have the Onyx Milady headpiece. enjoy it and good luck with the rest.

Kyaaaa!!!! *hugs you* Thank you!!!! thank you very much!!!! really if you need something just tell me and I'll do what ever I can!! Thank you n.n *sniff*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:35 am
Prinxipesca
Mitzar
Prinxipesca
well... etto...

Kyaaaa!!!! *hugs you* Thank you!!!! thank you very much!!!! really if you need something just tell me and I'll do what ever I can!! Thank you n.n *sniff*

welcome, and yes I want you do something, help others when you can, not exactly giving items - cos that is not the best of helps- just teach them to win for themselves, then you dont create a dependence.

By example, your onyx head piece value in market was aprox 15.000 g... i got that amount playing booty grave in aprox 1.5 hours. If you need help learning how to play booty grave, send pm and i will explain.  

Mitzar

9,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Randalex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:52 am
I am looking for all the parts of Pirate Sando's Vest...I want to be a Pirate *o*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:18 pm
Mitzar
Prinxipesca
Mitzar
Prinxipesca
well... etto...

welcome, and yes I want you do something, help others when you can, not exactly giving items - cos that is not the best of helps- just teach them to win for themselves, then you dont create a dependence.

By example, your onyx head piece value in market was aprox 15.000 g... i got that amount playing booty grave in aprox 1.5 hours. If you need help learning how to play booty grave, send pm and i will explain.

Sou ka...
Ok, I'll do my best to help out and I'll check the booty grave because some times... this computer doesn't want to cooperate -.-'''
Anyways thanks again!!! n.n

Prinxipesca

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

winter rat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image
I'm saving up for Nervegas Crisis Dolls. User Image
» Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Charities//Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff