Time Stranger Kyoko
  Full Moon wo Sagashite
  Shinshi Doumei Cross
View Results

SugaKitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:09 pm
full moon wo sagashite heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:30 pm
Shinshi Doumei Cross!!!!! I'm obsessed over it!!!!!! Shiizun is soooooo cool!

Can't wait to read the next chappie!  

Hanako Tsukiyama

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:09 am
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Full Moon Wo Sagashite and Shinshi Doumei Cross!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
["To seal the evil born of the night, the Heaven sent Kaito Jeanne, must take flight!"]

["Evil born of Darkness, I command thee, by God's name, demon be sealed!"]
["And so, another piece of beastly beauty, gets added to the collection!"]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----------------------

I'd have to say Full Moon Wo Sagashite. Today I watched 7 episodes of it and cried so much. Shinshi Doumei Cross and Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne are aweseme too. I got the English version of #1 yesterday. #2 comes out on January 25th!~ Yeah! I'll be the first to get it!~

Kougas.hidden.soul.

nwfan13_jez

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:04 am
I only watched Full Moon Wo Sagashite and just finished watching Kamimaze Kaitou Jeanne. And i SO love them both! Full Moon had me crying all through the whole thing. Kaitou Jeanne is just Fabulous!

I only realise they were both from Tanemura Arina. I really want to watch and read the others cause i have a feeling that i WILL like them as well....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:46 pm
nwfan13_jez
I only watched Full Moon Wo Sagashite and just finished watching Kamimaze Kaitou Jeanne. And i SO love them both! Full Moon had me crying all through the whole thing. Kaitou Jeanne is just Fabulous!

I only realise they were both from Tanemura Arina. I really want to watch and read the others cause i have a feeling that i WILL like them as well....

None of the others are animated, except for a short OAV of Time Stranger Kyoko, so you'll have to read the rest. 3nodding  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

[s!lly rasa]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:24 am
Oh, wow, I'd be bad if I didn't say Full Moon wo Sagashite. I created a sucessful fansite (that I can't update anymore due to extreme school work -_-) for FMwS =] I absolutely adore the characters. Takuto has been my favorite; I just wanna squeeze his ears xd Close up is Shinshi Doumei Cross, I'd love it if they did an anime of that (but stuck with the whole storyline unlike FMwS crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:02 pm
Full Moon O Sagashitte is my favorite. i love the characters, and the story is filled with twists and turns. >.< its just so cool, plus takuto is so funny.
xd  

ChibiFuyu

Hanako Tsukiyama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:37 am
Full Moon wo Sagagshite is winning!

But I guess that's logical since it's more popular than any other of her series' in North America.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:39 pm
Hanako Tsukiyama

But I guess that's logical since it's more popular than any other of her series' in North America.

Yeah. neutral I'm kind of disappointed because I don't think it's her best work.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:20 pm
solarfacade
Hanako Tsukiyama

Yeah. neutral I'm kind of disappointed because I don't think it's her best work.
I like both SDC and FMwS, but I don't get the story of SCD one bit -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:24 am
Skymeri
solarfacade
Hanako Tsukiyama

I like both SDC and FMwS, but I don't get the story of SCD one bit -.-

SDC is really confusing. sweatdrop I can't read Kaze's summaries because they just mixes me up even more... all this fake Shizumasa stuff. xd I like reading the scanlations, though.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:50 am
I love all of Arina Tanemura's stuff. My favorite though, is Time Stranger
Kyoko. It's so funny, and so gorgeously drawn (and Kyoko is my favorite
of Arina's heroines...). Plus, the two lead guys are so awesome. 3nodding

After that I really like Shinshi Doumei Cross (which may surpass Time
Stranger someday if it continues to be so awesome). I love it's references
to one of my favorite manga of all time, Glass Mask heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:51 am
I love all of Miss Arina's work, but since Full Moon wo Sagashite was my first, its my favorite. xd But i just read volume one of KKJ and i must say its really good. And only volume one! gonk blaugh  

kittiko

tomu-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:22 pm
I have to say Full Moon Wo Sagashite, because the anime is what got me into shoujo in the first place. I really need to get the KKJ manga, i've seen it at the bookstore a couple of times but I never picked it up.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff