Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
new people killing epics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:51 pm
...And Sasuke's obviously not genin level. -,-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:57 pm
lenon01
call_me_ishmail
L K r e g e r
Now you tell me that we're sticking to Naruto and I'll call you a lier.
Who said we were holding true to it? In fact there are several things in the naruto world that are banned in the guild. Just because we are "as close as possible" doesn't mean "exactly with cannon"

Let's not forget that, in this guild, people attack genin for fun. Some things are just too powerful, and if we keep them in here, it'll be people having to Godmode their way out of it or die, and nobody really wants their hard work to just die. I know I didn't. And THEN, if we had the Rinnengon...really? We've already tried that and it didn't work out. And if we DID stick to the Naruto world, we'd have a bunch of bloodlines that nobody could use, and the Custom Jutsu/Bloodlines/Clans would be nonexistent, meaning that that we have like...no choice or say in what we're able to do. So being 'Exactly with cannon" is not usually very good.

Rinnengon wouldn't work! For one reason it wouldn't is because we don't know that much about it. But if we knew how it started like, how to begin it, for it's like Nagato is on a second stage and we don't know the first one. But in the New Manga I think it will be revealed!!! I hope!

As for Customs.... it has to be close to Naruto or is doesn't work. Like My Gomu Gomu Bloodline. Nothing Special other than I took the Idea from ONe Piece where Luffy can Stretch and made it into a Bloodline where body could stretch they bodies and use a awesome Taijutsu. Nothing other than that. But it's off One Piece so it was approved... then there's the Haze Sharingan for Example! It is both Byakugan and Sharingan and that would be less as likely as a Stretch Man! WHICH WAS APPROVED

There's no Haze Sharingan in Naruto but there is a Stretchy man in Naruto!!!  

L K r e g e r

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:02 pm
The reason it got denied is because 1. you ripped it almost word for word from the wiki.
2. Stage two and three "could break through anything" nothing is allowed to do that.
3. You made almost no attempt to show you actually put thought into it. In fact you put so little effort into it, you even leeched most of the wiki's images to use as your own.
I don't agree with the haze sharingan but perky approved it so I have to deal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm
lenon01
...And Sasuke's obviously not genin level. -,-

No but if he was in our guild he wouldn't be able to have beaten Orochimaru, because his Rank never changed. He is still Genin even though his strength and power has gone up.

Same with Naruto, he may have been trained by Jiraiya and all. He may have the strongest Demon. But He defeated someone that in our guild he couldn't because of a Stupid Rule!!! I'm saying I disagree because it's not up to your Rank how strong you should be it's up to your RPing ability and that should go for being able to Kick someone a** and Killing them even if they are a Higher rank by 2 or 3. Seriously!!!!

call_me_ishmail
The reason it got denied is because 1. you ripped it almost word for word from the wiki.
2. Stage two and three "could break through anything" nothing is allowed to do that.
3. You made almost no attempt to show you actually put thought into it.
I don't agree with the haze sharingan but perky approved it so I have to deal.

1. Yeah... I got it from Wiki!!! I needed to make sure I had the information right. I know there is a stretchy dude in the Anime. He wears a weird light blue suit and looks like a mime/punchin dolls. He fought Hinata and got his a** kick by Rock Lee and Tenten. But I didn't want to use that guy, for he looks weird and he is pathetic. Luffy from One Piece is alot better at fight, he has the moves already and he has stages. That's why I used him and got that info!!!

2. Hahaha you say that I it can't break through anything and then in the Custom Weapon Thread they say "It can't be unbreakable!" Well if it's breakable then it can be broken, right? Then why the ******** can't it break through anything? Seriously??? You guys are confusing me. The 1st can break through rock. The 2nd can break through Metal. The 3rd can break through Crystal, which is the hardest substance. But really how many are going to make it to 3rd stage? Well none now....

3. Hey I put time and work into that. It' took me an hour to make it and I was thinking about it for about a week before I decided to actually do it. Why? Because it would be fun to be a ruber man, yeah you'd suck a Genjtusus and Ninjutsus, but your Taijutsu would be unbeaten able.

Any questions?  

L K r e g e r

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:41 pm
You didn't get it from the wiki, you flat out copied it and replaced all instances of Luffy with user. I read that particular page several times, and word for word, yours was almost exactly the same. The only reason it took you an hour was because you had to remove all instances of any words that would link it with the wiki.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:55 pm
well you can say that my Haze Sharingan is one of a kind. even though only two people in the whole guild have it! im also not going to make any other stages of it, because its already almost god modding as it is. also if you have any questions regarding it please feel free to ask me.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 pm
Masumi H Dekata
We had one posted by bambi but it somehow got deleted so we working on a new one. And no lenon, the odds are very low of a genin killing a jonin or chunin killing a sanin. I mean unless it like "sannin stands there as the kid stabbed him in the neck over and over" But the MAJORITY of the time it just doesnt happen

On the contrary, my chuunin level has defeated moki's sannin (I think it's the leader of the akatsuki). Actually he's still arguing (for the last couple of days now) that he's not defeated, but personally I think it's just because he's thinking "NO! Sypher cannot lose to a chuunin! This isn't possible! I won't allow it! No no no no no!" but hey, that's just me. I should also probably note that I am in NO way trying to harrass Moki (cuz he's already given me two warnings on that and now I think he's just LOOKING for a reason to ban me. sweatdrop ) and I apologize for anything for any misinterpretations that would lead people to believe I'm harrassing Moki (or anybody else for that reason). Anyways I believe that battles are won through strategy and not sheer power or rank, so I'm against this rule and believe that the guild should at least lower the killing requirements of it. By the way, I agree that Sasuke and Naruto are too powerful for their ranks but REMEMBER, Konohamaru DID destroy one of the Pain bodies. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:19 pm
its possible, I was able to maneuver against a sannin as a genin in a guild, but its called rp skill and thinking of your strategy, if someone slips up or something then they can die by the weakest means.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:22 pm
L K r e g e r
lenon01
call_me_ishmail
L K r e g e r
Who said we were holding true to it? In fact there are several things in the naruto world that are banned in the guild. Just because we are "as close as possible" doesn't mean "exactly with cannon"

Let's not forget that, in this guild, people attack genin for fun. Some things are just too powerful, and if we keep them in here, it'll be people having to Godmode their way out of it or die, and nobody really wants their hard work to just die. I know I didn't. And THEN, if we had the Rinnengon...really? We've already tried that and it didn't work out. And if we DID stick to the Naruto world, we'd have a bunch of bloodlines that nobody could use, and the Custom Jutsu/Bloodlines/Clans would be nonexistent, meaning that that we have like...no choice or say in what we're able to do. So being 'Exactly with cannon" is not usually very good.

Rnnegan can be used, but must be set up with proper rules and with the person being careful not to godmodd, and its been used in guilds and worked well becuse people understand rules and how godmodding works so that they know not to godmodd
Rinnengon wouldn't work! For one reason it wouldn't is because we don't know that much about it. But if we knew how it started like, how to begin it, for it's like Nagato is on a second stage and we don't know the first one. But in the New Manga I think it will be revealed!!! I hope!

As for Customs.... it has to be close to Naruto or is doesn't work. Like My Gomu Gomu Bloodline. Nothing Special other than I took the Idea from ONe Piece where Luffy can Stretch and made it into a Bloodline where body could stretch they bodies and use a awesome Taijutsu. Nothing other than that. But it's off One Piece so it was approved... then there's the Haze Sharingan for Example! It is both Byakugan and Sharingan and that would be less as likely as a Stretch Man! WHICH WAS APPROVED

There's no Haze Sharingan in Naruto but there is a Stretchy man in Naruto!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 pm
I don't like the rule but it keeps newbs from god-modding.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:18 pm
LoL... I'm just saying that if you're capable of killing a Sannin then your able to. But why should you be held back because of a stupid rule?

ISHMAIL: I know I copyied it. How else did I get the information. I wanted to make sure it was right! Should I have Cited it too? Cause I didn't say I never got it from there I just said I put some hard work into it.

MANPISH: Sorry I brought your Bloodline into this, it's just one that suck out in my head. I can name others if you want? I can seriously name 10 right off the bat!

JEDI and FENRIR: I agree with you guys. If you can RP well and someone makes a mistake, falling into your trap, they're dead. JUST LIKE IN NARUTO.

If you're not good enough to win without Godmodding you shouldn't be in the biggest Naruto Guild on Gaia!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Masumi H Dekata
We had one posted by bambi but it somehow got deleted so we working on a new one. And no lenon, the odds are very low of a genin killing a jonin or chunin killing a sanin. I mean unless it like "sannin stands there as the kid stabbed him in the neck over and over" But the MAJORITY of the time it just doesnt happen

On the contrary, my chuunin level has defeated moki's sannin (I think it's the leader of the akatsuki). Actually he's still arguing (for the last couple of days now) that he's not defeated, but personally I think it's just because he's thinking "NO! Sypher cannot lose to a chuunin! This isn't possible! I won't allow it! No no no no no!" but hey, that's just me. I should also probably note that I am in NO way trying to harrass Moki (cuz he's already given me two warnings on that and now I think he's just LOOKING for a reason to ban me. sweatdrop ) and I apologize for anything for any misinterpretations that would lead people to believe I'm harrassing Moki (or anybody else for that reason). Anyways I believe that battles are won through strategy and not sheer power or rank, so I'm against this rule and believe that the guild should at least lower the killing requirements of it. By the way, I agree that Sasuke and Naruto are too powerful for their ranks but REMEMBER, Konohamaru DID destroy one of the Pain bodies. 3nodding

Dude, everytime we try to explain how you just say 'no, i'm right your wrong,' you even doubled posted attacking him, and beating him.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:22 pm
The rule is there DEAL WITH IT!!!!! You guys are annoying the HELL out of me, seriously who cares personally I know Fenrir likes to auto-hit, and I've read the posts, face it you wouldn't be able to kill Mokii Fenrir, now who ever mad the One Piece copy bloodline, have you ever heard of plagerism, if your illiterate and don't know what it is GO BUY A F'IN DICTIONARY!!!!!

Edit: Fenrir, Konohamaru used RASENGAN!!! Think about it, its a s-rank jutsu made by the 4th

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:33 pm
ENOUGH!...this discussion is over. I won't lock this thread but plz discontinue posting here. RULES ARE MADE TO KEEEP ORDER THEREFORE YOU AS MEMBERS OF THIS GUILD SHOULD FOLLOW THEM OBEDIENTLY. ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION ON THE ISSUE IS NO LONGER NEEDED!

xLytez

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 pm
lenon01
L K r e g e r
Masumi H Dekata

Yet you say in the guild that you are going to keep it as close to Naruto as you can. Well then if a Genin is able to kill a Sannin then he's able too. 3nodding

Seriously here's an Example: Naruto, a Genin, beat Pain, which no one has ever beat! Pain is the Kage of Hidden Rain and has beaten Hanzou, the old ruler of Rain and once revered as one of the strongest shinobis alive with his Salmander summonings. Pain also beat Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sannin and even Kitsume and Itachi were scared of fighting him because of his power and knowledge. Pain is called GOD but god his a** handed to him by a Genin.

Another Example: Sakura beat Sasori!!! Sasori was an puppet master and had defeated the strongest Kakekage the world had ever known, 3rd Kazekage. Yet a Chunin beat someone who was able to kill a Kage and create them into a Puppet, then even use it against her!!! Shocking how a Chuunin could beat that!

Oh Wait Another: Sasuke, who is still a Genin, easily killed Orochimaru. Yeah he was sick and was unprepared, but he killed the 3rd Hokage when he was sick too! BUT he took out the 3rd Hokage, supposely the 3rd knew every Jutsu in Hidden Leaf and was concidered the second strongest, the 4th is first! Also he is a Legendary Sannin.

It's weird how I can just think about it and in the World of Ninja it's not about Rank it's about how good of a Ninja you are. They can't God Mod in Real life, so let's just stop that and start actually worrying about RPing and not what Rank we are.

You think Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were like "Oh s**t, You're 2 ranks above me! I can't kill you! ******** Me!!!!"???????? Hell no they worked hard and became better and beat all odds.

BUT Sakura got help from Chiyo - if not, she'd be dead. (I really wish she was. -.-)

Naruto got trained by Jirya for a while under a LOT of training, and then learned the sage techniques, and still had to use a lot of chakara AND his demon. Plus, if rank was automatically based on strength and not the tests, then Naruto would probably be at the very least a Jounin level.

Yes sakura would not be able to live in that fight without chiyo...
Remember Chiyo stopped Hiruko from stabbing sakura just at the start...

I see that there are offical ranks
academy
gennin c
chunnin
etc

and there is the ninjas skill rank
D-rank
etc etc etc
S-rank  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items