Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] Match on the boats Kazu, ED and Medulla Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Ed saw the shark headed toward him and said "oh not you dont sharky" and threw a kunai with an explosive not on it. The hit the shark right in the eye and it exploded larger than usuall. "Was there more than one explosive on the shark?" Ed asked. (that was too easy.) "Ember Clone!" Ed said and three clone appeared, "Okay I am ready" Then Ed started runnig barely visible.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:13 am
Medulla had time to performe hand signs as Kazu was playing. She was slightly worried about Ed as he seemed to be geting real now, though she still had home field advantage.
"Three jutsus.." Medulla muttered as she got three sets of hand signs performed.
Yuki bunshin
Two clones appeared, her maximum was four clones at time, but if she did that she would be able to only use weapons. There wore no more sharks, as they all seemed to be now scared of the ninjas. (Well at least not until you roll again))
Now Medulla performed hand signs with her clones. As they wore snow clones they could use snow jutsus.
Yuki Jetto

Three snow "beams" shot at Kazu, as he was lot more dangerous than Ed, or at least now it seemed so, it would be better to get rid of him first. The clones would dissappear after this jutsu.

((Okay i perfomed first 3 jutsus, 2 times the snow clone, and one jutsu which could be any of those i know. But you just cant tell what jutsu it is. After this I performed snow jet with my two clones.))  

Mahou1Kami

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:37 am
Kazu then looked at the streams of snow comming at him and did some handsigns and used Yuki Tate no Jutsu (Snow Shield Technique) before they reached him, while he was in the snow shield, he used snow manipulation and absorbed the Snow "beams" and fired tentacle like snow structures toward ed.

((Sorry for late reply went to camp smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:45 am
Ed simply doged the jutsu and said "Dynamic Entry!" and headed for an incredibly fast spin kick to his head.

(I did say im running around barely visible)  

Metal_Edge91

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:25 am
"Hmmm though i can do that too.." Medulla muttered as she, or more accurately her clone jumped of from water right before Kazu's snow shield. She would be in spot where it would be impossible for Kazu to see her.
Medulla had performed this clone so that she could make the clone dive under water to assault Kazu.
The clone hited its hands to the shield after performing handseals.
Yuki Sojuu The clone simply turned its own body to be part of the wall, as it did so it could enter trough it. There was punch coming at Kazus face, with great speed and from very close.
"Lets see how this works.."  
RaiTenguOni generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:05 am
((One thing ed, your post is invalid since you did not aim at a particular person it could be anyone, next im in a snow sheild, which is strong against taijutsu, and weak against ninjutsu =) ))

Ed's attack was futile as he was in his sheild. Then Kazu formed a few handsigns prior to the attack, it was for the substitution jutsu, so as Medulla's attack came, he was safely out of the snow sheild

He was now on a different boat, he dispersed the snow sheild jutsu, and then formed a few handsigns, everything doubled, the hail falling, the sharks, the waves even Ed's and Medulla's and Kazu's own fingers. ((NO META GAMING mehehe)) Kazu stood there lying motionless and made sure that no one was looking at the boat he stood at.

"HEH, IF IT WERE ME, I WOULD JUST KILL THEM!" Kazu then said "Silence."

((Notice: italitazed things are thoughts.))  

RaiTenguOni

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:14 pm
"Ahh!" Ed said as he hit the shield. He recuperated and hit his hand so he can repair his sand shield knowing no one will notice. He got ready again and started running. he made a couple of hand signs and whispered "Burning Palm!" and headed towards Kazu once more. Ed 3 clones still waited on the boat to be called. He appeard right behind Kazu's shield and thrusted his palm right on to the surface.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:08 am
*sigh*

"They make it so very trouble some.." Medulla muttered, She had no reason to act this time. Though waiting was not really her style, she wasn't really that happy about this fight.  

Mahou1Kami

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:00 am
((Once again people ignore the roll))

Kazu jumped away right before the wave came. he landed on another boat and grinned and said "Why hit a sheild when there is no one in it?" he refered to Ed
(Read the whole post) (Oh yeah, both of you are under a genjutsu if you did not read the whole post, you are seeing double of everything and yes you must learn release jutsu before you can use it. ONCE AGAIN NO META GAMING)

(DID THAT SO YOU WOULD READ EVERYTHING THIS TIME.)

Kazu then looked at Medulla and noticed she seemed troubled and said "cheer up, it has only begun"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:04 am
((Ah yesh sorry sorry, i forgot it was you who is suppsoed to roll, i was kind of surprised when i saw your random number, thought it was related to your jutsu or something. Well finally i get to aweken my sharingan, lolz lucky me rofl
Sorry that i posted before you Ed, jsut post after this, i didnt do anything in that other post anyways so..))

A wave made Medullas boat to flip over, she was gone and it seemed as if she was underneath the water.
Hmm most certianly something is wrong... She muttered as she watched her own hands, she saw two hands, but the other was made of chakra. Hmm there are two choices... Medulla muttered as she rose udner the boat, there was an air pocket udner the boat, she could hide there for sometime.
Well at least until i get too cold... She though as her lips started to turn pale..  

Mahou1Kami

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:48 pm
((well actually here is the bummer about genutsus... kai... or release has to be taught... so if ed did not learn it well too bad he will be seeing double of everything... until he pukes... I use that genjutsu too you know...

So far Only Mahou1Kami deserves to pass to the next round...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:14 pm
(I didnt learn kai but i did learn to not move at all and the jutsu will pass and anyway for the roll i wasn't standing on a boat i was in mid air attacking you)

Ed completely missed the shield so he went to his boat after the wave has passed and sat down to completely stop the imbalance of his Chakra.  

Metal_Edge91

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:23 am
((Since Medulla posted, it's my turn?))

Kazu saw Medulla and Ed and said "Damn it, I cant let a snow nin die, but ill do that later" Kazu noticed that his jutsu started to take effect on Ed so he formed a few handsigns and made a few snow shuriken fly towards him, as the shuriken flew he dashed towards Ed. (you can still see 2 stuff, i distured your meditation and ask Havock, if that meditation is true)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:30 am
((I cant be everywhere ... I cant save Medulla as for you ed... I trust that you are basing that meditation on the thing that Naruto uses... I'll let it pass ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:06 am
((Who said i was going to die, O_O))

Okay this is my limit here i think.... Though the fight seems to be over for me anyways.. She though and cursed, hidding under the boat did give impression that she was done for, but in other hand it also toke lot of chakra to survive in cold water. Also her stamina would run out if the fight would go on for too long. Also she was not sure why, her body was taking way too much chakra. She was not certain why, but she knew it had something to do with her seeing the seconds in chakra.

"But why do I see everything in two.. why.." She muttered. In any case, it was time to move. She toke deep breath and dived. She had little time as the could water would now be very effective, for her head was under water.
"10 seconds is all i need..." She thoguh as she started to swim towards the part of harbor where Ed and Kazu wore.
"Okay if this works I will most likely survive..." She muttered an concentrated her chakra in to her left fist.
Houshou
Medulla was under the boat which Kazy was on. She punched her fist up shattering the boat, her attack must have been quite surprise to Kazy, as for her she had just little advantage, though she could see trough the genjutsu and she had the power of surprise attack, she was still very much affected by the time under cold water.
As the boat shattered, Medulla aimed to catch surprised Kazu's legs.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff