Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Is love for everyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:02 pm

Riyoku Sakimori
tamcharles
Well if you're really bad at tennis or squash than I guess it's reasonable.

"Love" is defined a score of zero in tennis or squash, "it was 40 love."
Love means nothing in tennis...

think about it. ^^
^.^

sugoi...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:18 am

[.x.Tatsu Chan.x.]
Jus askin ^^"
Yes it is.*holds out two fingers close to her and tilts her head to the side slightly and winks* It'll come. Just gotta wait. *Vanishes*

purty_kitty

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:55 am

it depends some people want to be alone some want to be loved some don't even know hwat they want some are lonely and there for need love of someobody to be cared for is great soemtimes depending on who it is
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:31 pm

[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

sasa_powa_4eva

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:06 pm

sasa_powa_4eva
Hey I had to write an essay on what is love last semester for my english class. Here it is:

My Definition of Love

Some people are ready to catch the brightest star for their lover, others will die if it is needed. What would you do in the name of love? Actually, the definition of love differs from one person to another. For me, love is a deep feeling and a strong attraction to another individual. Like any other feeling, it can�t be controlled. This specific person may be the worst person ever but, in your eyes, all his weaknesses seem vanished. When you don�t see him, thoughts of him invade your mind. Sometimes, sweet memories flash back as well as the bitter sweet ones. All you want is to be with him no matter when and how. Love is very grand; this person can make you smile but even if he makes you suffer, all you want, in the end, is his happiness. Love could be a real torture but once it is reciprocal; in his arm you will find heaven, in his eyes, you will see the paradise.

Aww, nice. wink
Ummm... have a nice day! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:35 pm

Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva
Hey I had to write an essay on what is love last semester for my english class. Here it is:

My Definition of Love

Some people are ready to catch the brightest star for their lover, others will die if it is needed. What would you do in the name of love? Actually, the definition of love differs from one person to another. For me, love is a deep feeling and a strong attraction to another individual. Like any other feeling, it can�t be controlled. This specific person may be the worst person ever but, in your eyes, all his weaknesses seem vanished. When you don�t see him, thoughts of him invade your mind. Sometimes, sweet memories flash back as well as the bitter sweet ones. All you want is to be with him no matter when and how. Love is very grand; this person can make you smile but even if he makes you suffer, all you want, in the end, is his happiness. Love could be a real torture but once it is reciprocal; in his arm you will find heaven, in his eyes, you will see the paradise.

Aww, nice. wink
Ummm... have a nice day! sweatdrop
lol tapioka's been moved lol. nice essay sasa. but so many to be verbs!! well i use alot of to be verbs too. which reminds me. i need to write my own essay lol.

yalie5

[cherry.blossom.angel]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:51 pm

uh.. mmm.. I would believe so. Love is for everyone... no exception.. yup heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:36 am

only way people don't want love is either... they don't want to go through all that or... they stay 24/7 on the net and never go to places...... but too me everyone should have some love in there life

as for love..... um i would say love means to care for someone deeply that you might even die to protect them....trying not to hurt the others feeling but end up doing so...

Tsujiaikun

Neko Chen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:38 pm

I would say love is for some people, but not for everyone. I mean, sadistic people...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:42 pm

Everybody has a love..some people can't find theirs yet, and needs to keep looking..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Syeori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:21 am

I think everyone in their own mind has an idea of what 'love' is, and some point in their lives everyone experiences some type of love, even if it's love between friends.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:40 am

Vanilla_Soda
I think everyone in their own mind has an idea of what 'love' is, and some point in their lives everyone experiences some type of love, even if it's love between friends.

agree...sry i'm not saying much...its jus that...every time i wanna say sumthin,,,sumone else already said it...

[Monchhichi]

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:43 pm

I think love is for everyone, apart from me! Im cold hearted stare ...........
Jokes, i dont really like the word love...........cos im not the type that is into love, but i only care not love, love seems like a cruel and sick word, whenver i hear it my ears burn! gonk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:01 pm

7Sapphire8Dragon9
I think love is for everyone, apart from me! Im cold hearted stare ...........
Jokes, i dont really like the word love...........cos im not the type that is into love, but i only care not love, love seems like a cruel and sick word, whenver i hear it my ears burn! gonk
neutral

Syeori

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas