Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 am
1.)Secret Iden:Ike McTavish
2.)Superhero Iden: Waylay
3.)Status: Hedge Hero
4.)Gender:male
5.)Bio sad This is my character, I am in the works of putting him in a comic book series, so if anyone take this idea before the book is published, my lawyers with have a field day with you) Ike's family comes from Ireland. They came to Broklyn in the early 1900's. Ike was born in 1971, fallowed by his brother Micheal(Black Blake;villain). He worked in the steel mills with his dad and brother, that is where he discovered his ability to minipulate the weight of metal with a touch. When both his brother and him exibited powers there was a falling out. His brother wanted to use their powers for self gain, while Ike wanted to use their powers to save people. In the insueing struggle the dad was crushed, and Black Blake fled into the night. They both keep in contact with their mother (who blames neither of them). Ike still works at the mill during the day, and started fighting crime in his off hours, picking up the mantel of Waylay. Even though him and his brother dont speak(he continues to rob banks), when the situation is dire they team up to save the world (or help at least).
6.) Abilities:Waylay has the ability to manipulate the weight of metal. He can make a nail weigh as mush as truck or a ship as much as a truck with a touch. This effect lasts only 3 seconds while Waylay is not in contact. He have unatural toughness do to his years at the steel mill. He always carries a huge sledge hammer with him when in costume. With his ability he can smash a building or turn a car inside out. Also he has the flavor ability to produce pieces of licorice from nowhere.
7.) Ike stands towering at 6'7" tall and has the frame of solid muscle. In costume he wears thick rope suspenders and heavy worn jeans, and steel toed boots, leather work gloves, and an aviatores leather cap and goggles. His face is solid, with a large nose and large, square chin. He always has a piece of licorice he is chewing on. His weapon is a 70lb block of metal fixed to a 1 1/2' thick rode. When not in costume he wears work clohtes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:34 am
x x t o k o m ii k o x x
(( Mind if I join in? ))

((Don't mind at all. I'll send a pm to y'all when I think the rp is fit to start. We need one more girl hero, then we can begin.))  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:59 am
((Brutal, 3-1 is horrible unless your superman))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:47 am
turtleclub13
((Brutal, 3-1 is horrible unless your superman))

((There are already 2 boy heroes, two boy villains, and one girl villain. I just want to even things out, and at least one girl on each side, so that things get interesting. I think it's too typical to have all boy heroes.))  

superpuppyone

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:45 am
superpuppyone
I think it's too typical to have all boy heroes.))

[ Stereotypical. blaugh Superwoman! Batgirl! Wonder woman! Barb Wire! Adromeda! o w o ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:45 am
x x t o k o m ii k o x x
superpuppyone
I think it's too typical to have all boy heroes.))

[ Stereotypical. blaugh Superwoman! Batgirl! Wonder woman! Barb Wire! Adromeda! o w o ]

Fine, I just like things to be interesting. lol  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 am
(Can you send me a PM explaining how this RP will work online)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:45 am
Can i play two characters one good one bad?

1. Secret Identity: Sheree Roberts

2. Superhero Name: Agana (meaning blood)

3. Status: Villain

4. Gender: Female

5. Bio: Sheree and her mother were both abused by her father an insane scientist this made her violent she wanted to let out her pain on others her mother was the oposite she wanted to help people especially her daughter she tried hard to get her husband locked up and as he was being dragged away he injected somethign into Sheree she was sick for weeks but when she recovered she was stronger, she had powers.

6. Abilities: flight, control of spirits, telekinesis

7. Weapons/Armor: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Carries 1 and 2 owns 3 and 4 at home
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8. Physical Description: User Image

1. Secret Identity: Michelle green

2. Superhero Name: Ivy

3. Status: Hero

4. Gender: Female

5. Bio: Michelle's parents were not ready to have a child when they did they threw her in the river thinking she'd go to a good place she washed up upon the shore by a forest left to fend for herself she still doesn't know how she survived before she could think and walk and find food for herself but the polluted river had left her with the ability to talk to animals and she used that to survive and live with them until she recently travelled to the city to find out what it was like

6. Abilities: control of water, plants and talk to animals

7. Weapons/Armor: her powers

8. Physical description: User Image  

Misfit-writer

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 am
((Guys, the roleplay has begun.))

Sparklad zipped through the city another day. He had just come from school, and it was a habit of his to do the daily patrol. Every once in a while, he would find a small-time burglar or a drug-dealer, and he would beat them with a shock, literally.

Ever since he got these powers, he couldn't help but desire to do this. He could feel the power was meant for something, and he figured this was it. "Nothing special today," he said with a smile. He zipped back to his house to start his homework.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:04 am
The Whistle blew. Another day at the steel mill finished for Ike McTavish. He took his lunch pail in one meaty hand and lumbered off to the bus stop. "This co-mute things get old" Ike grumbled to himself as he plopped onto the bench. The work day was finished for Ike, but it had only just begun for Waylay(du du duuuuu)  

turtleclub13

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:07 am
((My avi is basicly what waylay looks like exept he has a leather aviators cap on that covers up his hair))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 am
Seemingly plain old Audrey Dons sat in a cafe, admiring the new touch up the manager had basically begged on one knee for. Before it was a miserable old shack. Now it looked as if it did actually sell edible food. The blond girl looked at the new small TV, watching the usual channel it had on; a football game. Well, actually this channel was new, since the manager usually put on a golf game, which was equally boring.

Audrey was sitting at the front of the place, talking to the barman. He was telling her how some of the pork they sold at dinner time was usually just mystery meat. Audrey thought it was probably the rats they managed to find (dead or alive, it didn't matter to them) or some poor homeless cat or dog. Or even birds. The seats were stools, the cushion a bit hard and the metal gleaming silver. Audrey remembered that it was the night they picked a lottery number. She usually watched the lotto for the reason she is doing it now.

"Oi. Think you can change this channel to the lottery? I have a ticket and want to know if I win." Audrey flashed her flirty smile, which was rarely seen, seeing as she wasn't interested in anyone. She never was. The barman nodded and changed it. While he went to serve another customer, Audrey watched as the man on the screen turned the cabinet. "7," Audrey said. The man pulled out a seven. "22." Same thing. "39. 4. 16. 26. Bonus is 14." they were all correct. This was the reason why she never bought a lotto ticket; she would always win.  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 am
Sheree sighed sitting on lying on the ground in the park bored trying to think of something to do somewhere new to reek havoc she discussed it with a spirit she had summoned

Michelle went into the forest near the town and started to play with the plants moving them aroudn to create shapes and then leaving them like that as she walked deeper into the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:13 am
And so he went to his closet and rumaged around the bottom until he came up with the box. Just a box, most would think, and when others would open it it would be a box full of odds and ends. Rope here or a piece of lickerish there, an old aviators cap that had belonged to his dad(god bless him). Just a box, but to Ike it was more, so much more. To him it was his True Identity. To him it was his way to help, were his brother had sought only to steal and destroy. He put on his outfit and slipped out the back door, as quietly as the huge man could, into the darkening streets. It was his job to patrol the north side tonight, he wasnt that good at poker anyways. Thats what happened when you played five card draw with a hero that had a "Knack fo cads". Wait...was that a scream?((next guy do your stuff))  

turtleclub13

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces