Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.
Abortion Statistics... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wow so many dead babies
  :(
View Results

10 Dollar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:01 pm
I feel that abortion should only be an option for someone who was raped. While I think that giving the baby up for adoption is much more humane, you have to take into consideration how the mother feels; do you really think she wants to spend the next nine months carrying around a reminder of what happened to her? Especially if it was a young girl who was raped by a member of her family, and isn't at fault for what happened. Otherwise, if the mother got pregnant for simply being irresponsible, she should have to deal with it; abortion isn't birth control.

Okay, I'm done. ^_^ I haven't ranted like that for a long time!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:44 am
No offense, but I hate women that do this. I'll kill them, and I will be proud to see them go to Hell with me. twisted  

Anubis_Jill

biatchykitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:25 am
well thats definately a question that gets people going! First everyone has thier right to thier own opinion in this matter. Its not something I would personally do but i do understand why sometime this is the choice that people make. It is not my right to tell anyone what they can or cant do with thier body. With that being said if people were more careful and cautious many abortions could be avoided. Its hard to judge the situation if you are not in it. Also i do think its better to have legal abortions -some people would find ways to get one and its better to do so in a safe sterile environment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:20 pm
Instead of killing your unborn child, why not just put him/her up for adoption?
Thay way, s/he has a chance to have a better life.

User Image

`Rai

Dandean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:10 pm
draiochtach
Interesting - so even in the countries where abortion is legal, people still choose the illegal route.

I'm more of a prevention type gal myself, but wouldn't want to hinder anyone elses choice in the matter.

and this is why abortion is not 'legal' should always be available through proper medical chanels, because you never know what can happen, there would be no sense in the woman dying as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:56 pm
I think Women who have abortions should have their reproduction organs removed from their bodies. Never to be used again. As a murder weapon.  

A b b i 3 - N o r m 3 l

The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games