Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:44 pm
"Oh, I'm acting immature?" Demi asked with an eye twitch. "This coming from an adult who probably drinks whenever he can find the chance, thinks it's OK to bash his superiors heads into walls despite the fact that said wall is the only thing separating him from the cold death of being sent out into space without a proper suit on. Seems immature to me to not think about the consequences of your actions, something you obviously don't do."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:50 pm
Gil suddenly slammed his hands on the table, standing up as he did so. He towered over Demi as he stared at her with a blank expression.
"When your 'Commanding Officer' orders you to leave an ally, who could have been saved, on the battlefield, and then blames their death on you goes about issuing you the orders as if the person didn't die. So forgive me for assuming that fifteen inches of solid frame wouldn't break from someone's face. And forgive me for not trying to pass some of the time I have by enjoying myself here and then!" he said in a calm, but stern demeanor.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:03 pm
"Your life is a total wreck isn't it?" Demi asked, keeping her tone calm as well while she narrowed her eyes into a glare. "You have any idea what I do, what I pay for a life like that, hmm? Where everything is literally a dictionary definition of perfect? Nothing is wrong, everything is right. Your family is so rich you could cover all the lawns of all the houses you own with nothing but hundred dollar bills and STILL have plenty of money to waste. Everything is given to you that you ever wanted, even the things you just kinda wanted. I would kill for your kind of life where nothing seems to go right. I'm tired of everything going right, it's always the same. Yet, here you are with a great life and your bitching about it."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:10 pm
"And this is why I can clearly call you a fool." Gil said bluntly. He then began to walk out of the area, near the docking bay.
"Taking life for granted. What the ******** is the matter with you?" he asked, looking over at her from the corner of her eye.

"Lieutenant..! Get back over here Lieutenant! You need clearance before getting on that ship!" The Officer said before going after him, leaving the area as well.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:15 pm
"How exactly do I take life for granted if I have none?" Demi called out after him, following after him as well in a fast paced walk. "Please, explain me what life you see in there, because I can't. you've obviously gone through what could be called the 'normal' experience where people treat as you as a different being rather than some sort of God damn princess simply because your Dad has enough money to buy the world ten times over. How exactly am I taking that for granted? Do you have any idea what that's like!?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:24 pm
The sound of a fist hitting solid steel echoed through the hall. A small drip of blood came off of Gil's fist before looking back at Demi.
"How about being told your family died when you're fourteen? How about spending two years in hell trying to find a way to get money to feed yourself? Oh, and how about watching your friends die all around you when you're suddenly attacked by some unprovoked attack!?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:29 pm
"...Sounds pretty crappy... I'd take it." Demi said with a closed eye smile. "Better than not being able to experience anything what so ever. Life, if you could call it that, gets kind of emotionless and empty when your family name is enough to drive other people away because their afraid of what damage I could do with just a simple law suit. The only 'friends' are the hired nannies Mom got for me when she and Dad were to busy on trips." She said, making quotation marks in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:32 pm
"Oh really? Yeah...And you would have come out fine! Yeah! And ya know what else I think? You would have killed yourself. You don't look like the kind of person who could go though anything too arduous. So don't you start talking to me about 'hating your life' when you were able to at least HAVE a family!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:40 pm
"Depends on what you call family... Don't get me wrong, Mom and Dad love me. A lot. To the point it's sickening. Unlike most parents who leave their kids behind on big trips, they actually took me along. I choose to stay home though with the fake nanny friends though because I thought it'd be more interesting... It wasn't. It was just as dull as the big trip to Bahamas..." Demi sighed heavily, clearly not getting any of his points. Her rich head was just to thick.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:44 pm
"Apparently my message isn't getting through to that thick skull of yours. Just leave me alone." Gil said, walking forward.

"Lieutenant!"

"JUST GIVE ME THE GODDAMNED CLEARANCE ALREADY!!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:48 pm
"Can I go with him?" Demi asked, looking back at the officer as she pointed at Gil. "This guy is a walking wreck. I wanna be there when something happens."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:50 pm
"You've already been assigned to the LionHeart ma'am..." The officer said, looking at a chart.
"...Though I wouldn't provoke him...He gets violent..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:55 pm
"He's fun though." Demi chuckled. "He's the first person to ever act normal with me!! all my life people treat me different because my Dad's loaded!! No one has ever done the s**t he's done to me within the past few minutes!!" She was laughing hysterically now, like she had become addicted to Gil's behavior towards her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:00 pm
The doors of the docking bay finally opened and they were allowed to go towards their cruiser.

Gil walked aboard without much hesitation before looking at the other polots and staff of the cruiser. Automatically they gave him a salute, and he did the same to them before walking off.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:02 pm
"Hey, wait for me~" Demi whined, looking back to see Gil had disappeared. Like him, she gave off salutes to the other pilots, before she wen back to following him around like a duckling following it's mother - very closely.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff