Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aura Academy

Back to Guilds

Aura Academy, Institute of Higher Learning (Literate Casual Roleplay) 

Tags: Literate, Academy, Casual, Roleplay, steampunk 

Reply Aura Academy
Introduce yourself! <OOC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gary Glampire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:50 pm
Hey kiddies, the oh-so-fabulous Gary Glampire has arrived!

In all seriousness now, I'm Gary Glampire (you can either call me by the full name, Gary, or just Glampire). I've been in the role playing racket for quite some time now, role playing both online and in pen and paper games like D&D and Star Wars RPG. I'm 22, been going to college for just about four years, and have been taking creative writing/fiction/novel writing classes since my senior year in high school so I've got extensive writing capabilities.

Just as a note, I do write at the college level so if any of the younger members have an issue with my style for whatever reason, i.e. a post ends up sounding overly complex or something, just send me a pm and I'll be glad to clarify any confusion. Look forward to meeting you all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image
Welcome, Gary! Glad to have you! wink

Ebilest Hamster
Crew

Kuyote the Fool

Beloved Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:15 pm
'Allo, 'Allo! The names Sylvir Fenrir, or just Sylvir. In my personal life I don't do much besides play videogames like World of Warcraft. I also am a casual practitioner of mixed martial arts, relying on brute force and my endurance to overcome my opponents. I hope to someday fight pro and make money fighting. ^_^
I like to attempt to write poetry/song lyrics, but have been very uninspired lately..Meh..As with music, I play the bass guitar and sing. I also have a flair for cooking, it's fun to experiment in the kitchen and concoct some interesting dishes and drinks. I'm an animal-lover, I love nature and wish to live in a area surrounded by forest someday! Hahah. That's kinda it..Can't think of much else. Pleased to meet'cha!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:10 am
Oiii~ Welcome, Gary! And welcome, Sir Sylvir! So pleased to have you! I also love animals, Sylvir. . . I am a proud owner of eleven cats - I just found one of my preggy cats had babies, two chickens, and a dog! I plan on working with wildlife rehab once I get out on my own. 3nodding  

BooBooBoota
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Gary Glampire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:49 am
Eleven cats eh? You are officially either epic or the crazy cat lady, not sure which yet xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:51 am
Wow, yeah, eleven cats is a lot..Especially since you got a preggo one too! Heheh. How do you keep the kittehs from going after the chickens? I used to live in the country and chickens and ducks were always prey to stray cats and coyotes..But the cats were prey to the coyotes...Nobody messed with the wild boars and mountain lions, though, hahah.

Kuyote the Fool

Beloved Hunter

Ebilest Hamster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:35 am
User Image
Welcome, Sylvir! I'm very glad to have you 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:33 pm
Hello there!

BB here, I'm 16 and I'm a junior in highschool. I joined Aura Academy because I have growned fond of Steam Punk and love original RPs. I'm am actually friends with Booboo in real life and know shes got alot to contribute to this forum. I'm praying to get better at writing as well as being more active on Gaia.

Umm, my favorite color is purple, I love dogs, i have alot of favorite animes so don't ask. I absolutely love to draw and hope to have a carreer in some sort of art someday.

But all in all, I hope i can do my best in helping this Guild and have fun while doing this.

Blitzbitz

Ebilest Hamster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:55 pm
User Image
I'm very pleased to be able to welcome you to Aura Academy, Blitz. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:22 pm
Hello all. My name is Rose!

First off, I'd like to apologize for my tardiness in posting anything. Some rather problematic circumstances got in the way of being online (such as a dead computer/no internet access for a while) and just a couple rl issues as well.

Anywho, I'm currently a High School graduate heading to college in the Fall. I'm also seventeen going to be eighteen next Wednesday (June 3rd). My favorite color s purple, I'm a dog person, my favorite flowers are roses (who'd of guessed?), and I'm a very nice and open person so don't be afraid to talk to me about anything.

I joined Aura Academy because it's been a while since I role-played but this place looks promising and a good way to get back my spirit of Gaia rp. Though I got off to a bad start, I really hope to be more active over the summer.

[.R o s e.]

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kuyote the Fool

Beloved Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm
[.R o s e.]
Hello all. My name is Rose!

First off, I'd like to apologize for my tardiness in posting anything. Some rather problematic circumstances got in the way of being online (such as a dead computer/no internet access for a while) and just a couple rl issues as well.

Anywho, I'm currently a High School graduate heading to college in the Fall. I'm also seventeen going to be eighteen next Wednesday (June 3rd). My favorite color s purple, I'm a dog person, my favorite flowers are roses (who'd of guessed?), and I'm a very nice and open person so don't be afraid to talk to me about anything.

I joined Aura Academy because it's been a while since I role-played but this place looks promising and a good way to get back my spirit of Gaia rp. Though I got off to a bad start, I really hope to be more active over the summer.

Welcome to Aura Academy! Glad to see you here.

17 and highschool graduate and on your way to college already, impressive. May as well jump in there while you're right outta highschool and in "learning mode", heheh.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:14 am
User Image

Ello!! ^_^

Hi, I'm Mercedes Raven Angelous, been called anything from Mercy, Raven, Angel, MRA, or the whole thing. Have fun with that. Offline, my name is Patricia Arline L., so you can call me Patricia or Patti if you would prefer. Just please don't call me Pat.

I love to write, draw (as seen to the left), and sing. I'm currently working on an original story, that I would like to get published, but I keep going through spells of creativity block and end up not working on it. sweatdrop

I'm not a typical chick in a lot of ways, one of the main things being that I want to be an auto mechanic. I'm a self taught mechanic and plan on going to college for the actual degrees starting in the fall. I'm a welder, and my family's "fix it" girl. I know how to do real armor work and chainmaille, though I haven't done either in a while now.

I've taken traditional Karate, and Aikido, and I miss it horribly. I only stopped because of money issues.

I collect swords and blades, skulls, dragons, some anime, and some manga. I also have a few fairies thrown into the mix. The only girlie things I own are those fairies. I do have one dressy outfit that I've had since high school for my senior project, but it's the only skirt I own.

Oddly enough, I worked in an Emergency Room for a year, and that made me want to be a Medical Examiner, since I definitely have the stomach for it. I just don't have the motivation to go to school for it. xd

Anyway... I like to RP, but it's a recent addition for me, and I've really only been doing it for about a 6-8 months now, so I still have quite a bit of room for improvement. I also like to LARP, and I just recently started that as well. I quite enjoy Steampunk, though I'll admit that I haven't RPed it before, so I may need some work.

Well, that's about it. I can't think of anything else, but if you have questions, please, feel free to ask and I'll answer them to the best of my ability. ^_^  

Mercedes Raven Angelous
Crew

Kuyote the Fool

Beloved Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:21 am
*Reads Raven's post and his jaw drops and he starts to drool*...Hm? OH! *Shakes his head furiously to come to his senses* Excuse me! I was, uhh...Yeah.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:38 am
Lol. What's that about, Sylvir?  

Mercedes Raven Angelous
Crew

Kuyote the Fool

Beloved Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:56 am
A girl with all those interests is either imaginary or a dream come true, hahah. Just playin' around.  
Aura Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff