Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: EspaƱol, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply SpanGlisH
Traducciones gratis/free traduction system Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

planetearth237

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:36 pm
Natsumi_yk
planetearth237
i think this is kinda dumb... but my friend says i need to know how to say "don't shoot" in spanish. if i ever go to a spanish speaking country i guess it would be useful, but only in certain situations. So if you could translate "don't shoot" into spanish, that'd be great

I dont understand what do you want to mean with "don't shoot" confused
Literally translation: no dispares... but I dont think you want to mean that.. >o<

if someone was mugging me or trying to steal my money with a gun, I would want to know how to tell him not to shoot me... or that is what my friend wants at least. is their another phrase i should use?  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:20 pm
planetearth237
Natsumi_yk
planetearth237
i think this is kinda dumb... but my friend says i need to know how to say "don't shoot" in spanish. if i ever go to a spanish speaking country i guess it would be useful, but only in certain situations. So if you could translate "don't shoot" into spanish, that'd be great

I dont understand what do you want to mean with "don't shoot" confused
Literally translation: no dispares... but I dont think you want to mean that.. >o<

if someone was mugging me or trying to steal my money with a gun, I would want to know how to tell him not to shoot me... or that is what my friend wants at least. is their another phrase i should use?

If someone has a gun and pointed at you, you just give him/her what he/she want. I think if you say "don't shoot!" that's what he/she would do... You know, when someone tell you not to do something, you want to do that more... idk if I can show you my real apinion... it's hard to explain. That happened to me once -pointed with a gun T.T- I just give them all they want and they left sweatdrop

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100
SpanGlisH

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers