Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] Luo vs Vrail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:27 pm
Vrail twisted to the left side, making himself spin. The lightning bolt knicked his colar bone, making blood run down his chest and shirt. He land on the ground, trying to think of something to do.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:30 pm
Luo ran forward with his clone, and then stopped suddenly, as his clone slid to a stop. Suddenly, his clone attempted to stare into Vrail's eyes, and forced one handsign.

(3/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:44 pm
Vrail vanished, never looking into Luo's or his clone's eyes, reappearing behind them. He made a few handsigns and shout "Kusaton: Shyushi Karamari (Grass Element: Seed Entangle)" as the vines grew up and went after Luo and his clone.

((So you know! It's this:
By hyper-accelerating the growth rate of a seed, a user will concentrate the chakra into the seed and shoot it at a target. Once the seed hits something, regardless of who or what that is, the seed soon unravels and many vines wrap around the target's arms and legs, thus restricting their movement greatly.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:49 pm
As the vines shot at him, Luo sighed. The wind was too strong to let them go through, and they instead broke apart and became part of the armor. Luo quickly turned and threw four senbon, once again using Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) to increase their speed and accuracy. Two were aimed at his knee caps, and two at the sockets that connect his arms to his shoulders. Since the needles were so tiny, and were hidden coming out by the tornado, he hoped that some of them hit.

(4/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:04 pm
Vrail was starting to move, since the vines hadn't worked. But when the senbon hit him he was stunned. He had never noticed hit. Luckily he had turned and had began to move, so one pair missed and one pair hit him in the side of the chest, implailing a rib, and one straight through the bottom of his thigh. He tried to moved, but it hurt. He fell to his hands and knees, grasping the Senbon in his side, trying to pull it out. As he finally gave up trying to extract it, he glanced at Luo. What now? he thought!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:09 pm
As Vrail glanced at Luo, he forced a handsign. Hopefully this time, the genjutsu had worked. Luo was only so lucky to catch Vrail off guard. His speed made him a very good opponent.

Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique)
Description: The user locks eyes with the target and forces a hand seal. For as long as the two can keep looking at each other without being distracted or obstructed, both cannot move. When the user blinks, it's also over.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:16 pm
Vrail stared, he was stuck and he didn't even know it!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:20 pm
This is where Luo's plan came together. Luo's clone walked up to Luo and opened his side pouch, and took out one poison tipped senbon from the set Luo received from Hajime. He then thew it right at Vrail's heart, so the poison would spread faster. Luo held the jutsu still, as he was unable to move as well until he blinked.

((The poison is nothing serious, it just causes the opponent to fall unconscious. ))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:30 pm
Vrail, blinking first, saw the sendon, as it was thrown. With no time he stuck out his palm, as it sped towards him. Vrail clinched his teeth in pain as he felt the needle get jammed into a bone. He broke it off, it'd have to be removed later, but now was pay backs. He stood up watching Luo's chest not eyes. He made some handsigns and yelled "Kusaton: Shyushi Karamari (Grass Element: Seed Entangle)" the vines came up all around Luo and his clone. They reached for their legs and arms.

((Poison is spreading... how many posts do I get?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:42 pm
((You have four posts until you pass out))
Luo's clone poofed upon the impact, and this was the time the armor went away. Since the grass came from under him, he had no time to react. As the vines came up around him, Luo tried to figure out how to escape. In his mind he thought, "Think fast! This is not good!" Luo then used his bloodline ability of unspoken jutsu to use Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique) without hand seals or speaking the necessary commands. His body transformed into water, and Luo fell on the ground in an unnocticable puddle. In this form, he then used his bloodline again to perform Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab). Instantly, a pair of pincers sprang up from under Vrail in an attempt to grab him by the ankles, and pull him under.

((At genin rank, I get six unspoken jutsu uses for my kekkei genkai. I only have two left though since I did it without performing the hand signs as well as without the command. So I'm now at 4/6))

Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)
Description: By altering personal body shape, the user can melt into a puddle of water on the ground. This allows the user to hide and set up an ambush, or lose inexperienced trackers.

Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab)
Description: A jutsu that can only be used on water or atop loose soil (sand, non-rocky aerated dirt, etc,) this technique causes a pair of pincers to rise out of the ground/water and grasp the target by the ankles before pulling him underground/water. An important difference between this technique and Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu is that in this technique the target is fully enveloped in the earth or water. If strong enough, the target can break free, due to the loose earth. Water is less efficient because of its fluidity, and the target not held long. There is something to be said, though, for the change in momentum that can occur when you force an opponent to abandon all thoughts save survival.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:58 pm
((Ok... 3 to beat you!))

Vrail, in alot of pain, vanished moving to a wall, where he stood on it. He made some completicated Handsigns and softly said, so that Luo wouldn't hear "Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising)" the grass spike rose up under the puddle. He hoped it'd pierce a hole in Luo and bring him back to the surface.

((By focusing a large amount of chakra into a few blades of grass, the user is capable of causing those blades of grass to harden and suddenly grow, piercing their victim. One blade of grass per rank is capable of being manipulated (2 at chunin, 3 at Jonin, 4 at Kage).))

((You don't know what I'm doing over there, so you wont know what I'm attacking with, and with you in the ground it'll be a miracle if you dodge.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:08 pm
((I'm not underground, I'm just a puddle on the ground. But nah, I can't dodge it, but I think it just causes me to go back to normal. I'm not sure though, but your attack seems fair haha.))
Luo came back to his normal form, with a blade of grass through his side. He held his breath, and pulled it out, gritting his teeth. He pulled out gauze and some wrap and quickly wrapped it to stop the bleeding. He then took off his rain village umbrella, and threw it into the air. As it rose in the air and opened, hundreds of senbon flew out. Luo then made a few hand seals and using the water in the air muttered, "Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)." Instantly along with the senbon, fifteen water shuriken flew at Vrail. It was a widespread ranged attack that would hurt him despite his speed.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:22 pm
((When faced with defeat! Go back to basics.))

Vrail saw the umbrella go up and heard him shout. He hadn't known what to expect, but he started getting some handsigns ready. He saw the shuriken and sindons come out of the unbrella and he almost hesitated "Subsitution jutsu." he said softly. As a long took his place, he held his one of his regular chakra blades, without the white chakra in it, to the back of Luo's neck "It's almost over." he said calmly. He wasnt going to kill him, but he wanted him to know he had had the chance!

((2 posts left))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:30 pm
Luo's eyes widened, however what was before Luo, was now leaking into a pile of water. He had used his unspoken jutsu to substitute as well. As he pulled a wire in his left hand attatched to his umbrella, it pulled back onto his back. His other hand held a kunai at Vrail's throat. "It is over. For you." He wouldn't slice at his throat, but Luo wanted to prove that Vrail's speed hadn't bested him in the end.

((Basic jutsu help man, no matter what. Oh, and I have one more unspoken technique left. That didn't count as two since it was an academy level one, and at genin level, those don't cost extra chakra. So I'm at 5/6))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:52 pm
Vrail smiled weakly, the poison was now taking affect. He knew he had one last attempt. So transferring white chakra into his hand, closest to whatever one Luo used, he grabed both the kunai and Lou's hand that was gripping it. It was soo fast and he was soo close he couldn't stop it. He quickly squeezed Luo's hand, making his skin grind into the metal of the kunai, he did this so Luo could jab the kunai into his throat or pull out of his grasp. Making one handed handsigns he spoke clamly "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)" He fused his White chakra in with the jutsu, making it more powerful, releasing all his chakra as a last effort to be the victor.

After the use of his chakra he smiled and fell backward, unconious and unsure if Luo was still standing!

((Last post))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces