Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
PIRATE SHIP !!! [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate?
  yes!
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:48 am
When the captain reached his cabin, he sits down at his desk and begins writing down the events of the last couple of days, ending the paragraph with the question... "will she really join?"

And started the next one...
"I heard a rumor a while back... a gypsy once told me... about the ultimate treasure... i've been looking... nothing found yet... some of the fortelling events have started occurring... but i still have a ways to wait... will soon tell first mate... will need to find him soon... before he attacks us..."

As the captain finished his writing, he looked up at the clock and decided to go to sleep. So he puts out the "sleeping captain" sign (has a funny cartoon drawing of him on it), and after putting his journal in the chest with his treasure, locks it again and heads to bed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:18 pm
(*rubs hands together* Hm...very interesting indeed.)

Moonracer took another swig of her rum as she looked out at the sea. She always had many thoughts on her mind, but usually kept them to herself. She thinks back on the last plunder and other little things and her thoughts focus on the captain for a time. She pushes the thoughts back and turns only to hear Demon call down to her, "How do you relax?"

Moonracer stops and turns slightly and looks up at Demon, "I usually join the crew in a few games or watch the drunkin stories." She shrugs slightly, "Just what ever I be feelin like." He nods slightly and she turns and heads off deciding to risk a bit of her plunder in a game of cards. It's been awhile since she's played with the boys, and it's anyone's guess on who would win.

So she made her way to the pub and played a few hands with the boys she lost a bit of her small pouch she'd set aside but won a little back. She decided to stop there before she was broke before the day was out. After that she watched the drunkin story shows laughed till her sides felt like they would split then headed home to crash for the night.

Demon remained in the tree just watching the sea and eventually he dozed off in that very tree.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:03 am
~The next morning the captain woke up and stepped out of his cabin to stretch a bit~

This a nice day for a sea fight.
Let's see what the new member is think'n.

~as the captain walks up to the cell, he sees the catgirl still sleeping, and thinks to himself~ "good thing nekos are an accepting race"

~after talking to her and offering the riches of pirate life, the captain gave her a pile of clothing and walked out - when she was done changing, the two walked side by side toward the main room~

~when they got there, the captain rang the large bell, which could be heard throughout the entire island, to summon his crew, and began taking to the catgirl while he waited for his crew to arrive~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:24 pm
Moonracer had woken up slightly early. She'd gotten dressed and had a nice meal and was planning on going on a nice walk when she heard the bell. She figured those plans of her's were now shot. She runs off to the main room and eventually reaches it, being the first one to reach it other then the ones that were already there. She walks in and nods, "Captain." She walks over and takes her place and waits for the rest of their crew to see what was going on.

Demon's eyes snapped open as he heard the bell echo across the island. He leaps out of the tree lands crouched on the ground then takes off like a spirit or demon across the island to the main room. He quickly reaches the main building and walks in he gives a slight nod to the captain and the first mate then takes his usual place at the back of the room and leans against the wall as they wait for the rest of the crew.

Eventually the rest of the crew gathers in the main room taking their places here and there chatting as they waited for the others. Soon everyone was there and the first mate, Moonracer, steps forward, "Aite, settle down the captain wants to say somein." Once the crew silenced she steps back and lets the captain speak without interruption now.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:44 pm
Morn'n crew, today we target a large transport vessel that works for a rather famous shipping company.
I'm sure many of you know the name of "Lorel shipping".
It's carrying an entire shipment of gold bound for the eastern continent.
However, it will be passing by a rocky outcropping about a mile off shore.
We will hide our ship behind it, and then come out at the right moment.
But there's a hitch...
It's been rumored around the disembark town that the company has hired a particularly nasty fellow to guard their cargo.
I want everyone to stay away from him, and leave this man to me and moonracer here. just concentrate on the crew and the booty.

You'll recognize this man by his extremely tall stature, and skinny sword as long as he is tall. He'll be under a large cloak most of the time, so no one knows what he looks like. The only rumor I've heard is that after he's in a fight, the only thing found is a black feather. Why he carries feathers is beyond me. But the answer to that is not what we are after.

Keep yer mind on the treasure, but stay away from him.
NOW EVERYONE PREPARE TO SHIP OUT.
WE LEAVE IN 1 HOUR!

~as the captain finished his speach, he passed by the first mate and said
"the neko shadodowcat has agreed to join the crew, but help me keep an eye on her for the next few months - also, after we've left, come to my cabin, I have something to tell you" - then the captain walked off to prepare for the trip~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 pm
Moonracer and the crew listened to their captain. The murmurs were kept down but it was know this shipping company was huge and the prize would be great indeed but probably not easy. Few if any have been bold enough to strike this particular shipping company. The first mate gave them a look that hushed up the crew as the captain continued. When they heard this rumor about this mysterious guard the murmurs returned. Once the captain was done there were no hesitations after all their captain hasn't let them wrong yet so the crew began to head out slowly to prepare.

Moonracer as always lingered till after everyone left it wasn't that she didn't trust any of them it was one in case her captain needed to discuss things with her and two she tended think a bit before heading out. This sounded to be an interesting and challenging run which was getting her blood pumping already. She actually look forward to this mission as well as fighting at her captains side against this mysterious foe.

She was quickly pulled from her thoughts when she noticed the captain heading towards her and passing by, as he did so she listened to what he whispered. She knew that her captain would know she'd agree to his "request" and Moonracer would keep an eagle's eye on their newest crew member. Her features didn't change as she remained there for a few moments thinking before heading out to prepare.

Soon the crew had the ship in sailing order everything loaded that they needed, everything fixed that needed to be, and they were ready to ship out. Once everyone was on they shipped out heading for their target destination to prepare their ambush. Moonracer kept an eye on things to make sure they were in proper running order before turning the wheel over to the relief wheel man when the captain or first mate wasn't steering. She heads off to the Captain's cabin now to "report" for all the crew knew.

She gives her usual knock on his door before entering to let him know it was her. Once she's shut the door she takes a few steps in and looks at her Captain, "Ye wantin to be speakin wif me Captain?"

(Yo dude? Out of curiosity just how "fantasy" is this pirate rp anyway? I mean we've got nekos but are their like mages or mermaids or demons or whatever such stuff or is it a little more uh...real and the neko is a freak of nature? lol)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:51 pm
(the world is very magical, but most just think it's myth - so the neko it considered a freak of nature, but she's not)

~as the first mate knocked and opened the door, the captain said... ~
Yes, come in.
~after the door was closed, the captain began... ~

Several years ago I encountered a mystic dat had a prophecy.
She said I would find a land of magic and wealth, and would be led there
by a group of strangers. The first would be silent until da time came, and provide da magic key tha would unlock da path. The second would be an odd one, that would guide me through da path. And the third would be a powerful fighter, to ensure we would survive the path.

Da odd girl, I beleive ta be shadowcat.
Da silent one, I beleive ta be demon.
Dat neclace he picked up might be da key.
And as fer da powerful one, I beleive him ta be this new targets guard.
But first we hav ta convince him ta join da crew.
I've come up with a plan.
First I'll fight em to show ya his fight'n style,
but the rest is up to you. I've gott'n ma hands on a potion of sorts dat da mystic said I would need to fight em.

~the captain reaches into a drawer and pulls out a small cylinder that's clear and has some strange glowing liquid in it - after holding it up for a moment, hands it over to his first mate~

I want ya ta use it fer da fight with this guard of thar's.
I've already tested a drop of it, and it's not poisoness.
It seemed to make meh heal faster, and made meh feel lighter on meh feet then I've eveh felt in meh entire life. And dat was just a drop of da stuff. So the whole thing might send ya fly'n inteh da sky.
Use it carefully, but don't try to be sparing. Use more and more if ya have ta.

I'm sorry I didn't tell ya sooner, but I needed proof that da whole thing wasn't just garbage.

~then the captain sat back and waited for his first mates responce~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 am
there came a knock on the captains quaters *knock knock* "Captain!, ya be in there?"  

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:42 pm
~the captain heard a knock at the door~

"wispers to racer - we'll talk more later"

Aye - come in!

(L337 M4573R N!NJ4 - please state your pirate name)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:55 pm
Moonracer stepped in and shut the door behind her. She walks over to stand before her captain and listens to his “tale” of an interesting adventure. She raises an eyebrow as she listens to his words and it seemed that they seemed to fit into place, but she was never one for Mystics and the sort they needed to give straight answers not these blasted cryptic “you must figure it out yourself” answers.

She looks at the small cylinder that's clear and has some strange glowing liquid in it and again her eyebrow rises this time in some curiosity and wryness. She lifts her gaze from the strange cylinder of glowing liquid and looks at her captain and tilts her head slightly not understanding why he wanted her to fight this mysterious guard. However, before she could put voice to her thoughts there was a knock at his door and she turns her gaze to the door for but a moment, another member of the crew seemed to want to speak to the captain.

She turns her gaze back to her captain and gives a nod, "Aye." She in deed wanted to speak more on this she bows her head slightly and then opens the door and heads out around the other member figuring the captain will call her back when those two are done. She takes up the wheel as they head on. Though her mind was sharp on the task at hand, and her eyes focused, she wondered slightly why he wanted her to battle this mysterious guard, 'Wouldn't the captain be a better choice?' She thought this but brushed the thought away for now waiting till she could talk to her captain again in private.

Demon just did his work quietly on the ship though quiet he was very good at any task you gave to the young man.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:03 pm
The mysterious crewmember glanced at the passing first mate until he was sure she had left and that the captain was alone. "Good" he said, "Now down to buisness." He approched the captain a little further and stopped halfway. He then began to take off parts of his clothes until what stood before the captain was a radically different looking man with a completely different face! "Aye, it's been along time ain't it cap'." The puzzled look on the captain's face was priceless, "I'd a sold halve of wot I got to see you make that face again". "Bet you'd never think you'd see the like of me again, course we never really did leave on a sour note now did we capn' old boy." "My hunt fer treasure brought me here a while back, I joined yer crew and thought I'd make myself known when the time seemed right, more fun that way." He said while casually sitting himself just to the side of the captain. "Just imagine it Maskus Katar and the Capn' back together again just like the good ol' days.", "Wot's the matta cat got yer tounge?, Well say something, hey remember that time at that carnival in Berlise?, good times.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 pm
~the captain shook himself from his stunned state~

Well, well.
You're right indeed. I never thought that you of all people would suddenly show up again. Let alone part of me own crew.

I see you also never changed your ways. Sneak'n board ma ship like that.
If'n ya was any other, I'd have ya keelhalled by now.

But we do have history, and yes, I do remember that time in Berlise.
Almost got both our necks hung on that trip.
As I recall, you thought it best we split up, so as to avoid notice.
And I can't forget that stop in baltimore when we first met either.
We were both new to the pirate life. ~sigh~ those were the days.

But now that your back, I can introduce you to the crew.
The sneakiest pirate I know.
I still say that It's almost as though you're half ninja.
Of course you realize that I have a new first mate now, and with her years of loyal service, I can't simply just replace her like that.
So unless you want to stay undercover, we'll have to find a new spot on the crewlist for ya.

But what does bring ya back?
Surely ya didn't hear of a certain quest we be goin after now?
You were always much more into the adventure, rather then the money,
so I guess it's possible. Considering the final goal, after all.  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:28 pm
~Northern Continent, Cross-Western Trading Headquarters, 2 days before the last post~

The director of security leaned back in his seat. He was a short man, pale and pudgy with balding silver hair, a crooked nose, a thin mouth, and pale blue eyes. And right now those eyes were focussed on the man in front of him. He was very tall, dressed in all black, with black spectacles and a long black overcoat. Just under the overcoat was a bulge like that of a sword hilt.

"So," the director addressed the man "you say you know of a piracy threat to one of our branches, the Lorel Company?"

"I have predicted so, they have run all up and down this coast destroying property and villages. Not to mention the thousands in gold they have cost you by destroyig ships." Even the man's voice was mysterious, changing pitches and tones, captivating and impossible to imitate or remember.

"And how do I know that you are not a pirate yourself?"

"Well, there is the fact that I have not gotten a bunch of buddies together and raided this place. Other than than you will have to trust me."

"Indeed, but what of procuring guards on such short notice?"

"I have my own crew, and two of the fastest sloops to sail the sea."

"But the cost-"

"1100 gold. Cheap considering the protection you would get."

"But what if the ship is not attacked?"

"Then your money will arrive safely in your hands within a week.

"You drive a hard bargain... But I believe we have a deal."

~An hour later~
The director watched as the man left the room. He turned to the chief guard, "Make sure he is dead before he reaches the street." The guild could afford to keep the pirates away themselves, and the man obviously knew much more than he said he did.

As the man reached the gate he stopped. Footsteps had been following him for yards. Grasping his sword he turned around slashed, killing the guards as they raised their swords. Tomorrow they would find black feathers in their bunks.

~A day later on the trading barge LTG Elmer Smith~

The man in black smiled to himself. It had been all too easy. He'd hijacked the ship as it left the harbor and sent the spices it was carrying to the mainand on his sloops. Now the cargo hold was filled with his men, all red old salts armed to the teeth. In a day he would be in intercontinental waters, just waiting to be attacked by pirates. And then he would exact his revenge on the the man that had given him the long ropy scar running down his chest.

For he was none other that the feared pirate captain Quincy Kingsly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 am
"Aye, but if you remember at the end of that carnival we made it out alive with more than our fair share of treasure... the ringmaster's daughter too." Maskus looked on to see the captain quietly chuckling to himself under his breath. "Well at any rate if I'm offically joining the crew (again) I'll be takin' the rank of lieutenant (3rd in charge) if you please. Howevar there are reasons why I've come..." As soon as he finished the captain sat up a little in his seat so he could pay closer attention to what was going to be said but kept his cool demeanor about him that will make anything Makus said seem almost uninteresting. "This is still a golden age for pirates, but I've seen some things recently capn', things that at best could be called supernatural in nature." Now he had the captain's attention, "I'm not sure but these could mean dark times ahead, I'm not sure but I think somethings coming and it would be best if I could be with someone I wholeheartily trust." "As far as what I've seen and so on I can tell you another time but that's the main reason as to why I'm here."  

L337 M4573R N!NJ4

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:45 am
Very Well, Lieutenant Maskus, (is it makus or maskus - you typed both - FIXED)
Welcome back.

I shall call a meeting immediately to let the rest of the crew know.
And as for this supernatural dark time you see coming, I've seen strange things myself. We're currently heading to attack a trading ship. And although I haven't told the crew, the cargo isn't what I'm looking for. For it's new bodyguard is what I'm looking to collect. My second will be the one to bring him in.

So far it's just you, me, and racer, that know this.
But soon we'll be headed to an unknown island said to have a powerful magical aura. So if this dark time is coming, maybe we can use whatever we find to fight it.

~the captain stood up and reached for a small rope hanging on the wall~
~grabbing the rope, he pulled once and suddenly a nekogirl walked into the room holding 2 drinks~
~she handed one to the captain and offered the second to the new lieutenant~

Would you care for a drink? ~the captain asked as he took a sip from his~
I don't know if you've met yet but this is shadowcat.
~shadowcat bowed slightly~
She joined the crew recently.
She may not say much, but she is quite skilled at many things.
~the captain chucked to himself and started walking to the door, as shadowcat followed and then headed out~

Come, lets introduce ya to the new crew.
~the captain opened the door and grabbed a rope just outside, ringing a loud bell and then stood there waiting for the crew to assemble~  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff