Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ed vs Ragnossa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:39 pm
(Okay know im confused and yeah i did get his did u read it. The wave hit me and sent me several feet. He didnt say that the explosives blew up neer me the wave formed and was supposed to hit me. Oh and rag om sorry im trying not to god mod please dont get mad.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:42 pm
((Ronnel, stop trying to be something you aren't. He didn't notice the attack, there has been no post after, let him edit it in.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:12 pm
( neutral That was in fact not an attack, it was just a way to get Ed away from me by pushing him away with a harmless wave of water. In fact when he edited it the first time he understood it correctly. Please stop trying to correct the fight if you have no idea about what you are talking about ok? confused Thanks)

Rag deflected the incoming shuriken down into the water with the kunai he was holding, standing on top of the water agian he looked at the clones running around in circles and sighed. "What is going on up here, did Ed finally lose his mind? Oh well now lets find out which one is the real one..." He said, pulling out a few kunai he started to throw them at the ember clones, trying to destroy them so that he could focus on the real Ed. "Come out and stop hiding you coward..." He called out while throwing another kunai at a ember clone, getting frustrated with the ember clones he choose just to leave them and wait for Ed to attack. The ember clones are not really causing any damage anyways... He thought, still watching them in case one decided to attack.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:46 pm
The ember clones suddenly vanish semi-resembling Ed's speed they all apeer next to rag. One is doing a konoha senpuu, another is performing a dynamic entry, another is performing burning palm. Since rag destroyed the other two Ed was close enough to cut off Rag i he were to dodge the other 3 attacks. "Im close by dont worry about that " Ed muttered to himself.  

Metal_Edge91

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:07 am
No time to dodge... Rag though as he started to spin around on top of the water like a top, letting chakra flow from his tenketsu in large amounts. The clones attacks bounced off of the chakra sheild that formed, Rag using the little amount of time he had inside of the chakra sheild to plan his next move. ...Looks like I'll have to play with his clones some more... He thought while quickly stopping the chakra flowing out of his body, "Still using the clones? ...Coward." He muttered, sighing as he came to a stop, quickly pulling out four shuriken from his pouch Rag threw them at the ember clones Just go away already...I don't have time to play games with you Rag thought, hoping the shuriken would find there marks. "Why don't you stop with the hit and run attacks and stand in front of me. Or are you afraid of me? Because if that is the case then I feel flattered..." Rag said, pulling his hands up to form handsigns if he needed to.

((Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.
Note: If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.))

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:11 am
Alright you asked for it time for my combo attack Ed thought. Ed appeared in front of Rag doing a powerful kick aimed at the chin. When ed would see him the kick would already be 3 inches from his face going at an incredebly deady spead. "Here I am" Ed said as he knew this would leave him disoriented.

Edite: The clones were destroyed. (Sry for not including that)

(Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind]
Description: This taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a really fast movement. The opponent, obviously, is totally confused. However, seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent, and by raising his dominant leg, kicks the enemy right on the chin. This would send the victim flying up into the air. The attacker can then proceed with an even more devastating follow-up attack. Leaf spinning wind is very hard to dodge, since the movement is so fast the opponent won't probably know about the attack until he gets kicked and is already high up in the air. )  

Metal_Edge91

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:32 am
Its to fast I can't dodge! Rag thought as Ed's foot connected with his chin, sending him flying up into the air. Rag tried to Form handsigns but he couldn't even think straight enough to move his arms as he flipped through the air. Come on stupid arms....move.....I said Move! He screamed at himself inside of his head while fast approaching the surface of the water. Slaming into the water Rag felt as if someone had just stabbed him all over every inch of his body with a kunai. Get up....I can't lose a second time... He thought, cursing himself while floating deeper into the sea.
Rag started to swim back up to the surface again, his long black hair still dripping wet as it covered his eyes that were full of rage and sorrow at the same time. "I am not losing...Not again..." He growled looking up at Ed while crawling back on top of the water. Dashing towards him Rad waited until he was close enough to Ed to call out. "Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand!" He looked at Ed with his byakugan still activated, looking at his chakra system to decide which tenketsu to close. Now! he thought, getting into the Jyuuken fighting style unique to his clan Rag began to jab at Ed's tenketsu, first two times, then four, eight, sixteen, thirty two and then finally sixty four tenketsu. He finished his move by thrusting his palm forward, a wave of chakra flowing off of it while flying towards Ed, trying to send him flying back. "Hakke Hasangeki - Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist..." He muttered afterwards, trying to catch his breath after using such a big move.

((-Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.
-Hakke Hasangeki - Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist
Hakke Hasangeki is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm into his target. This will send out a wave of chakra that will knock his opponent backwards into nearby rock to cause further damage. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.))
((lol, long post...)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:57 am
Ed flew back but since his chakra points were closed he had to use that technique.He was going to save it for last and he had no choice. Under water he took 2 soldier pills and crossed his arms in front of his face. He started to concentrate on his head but on the first chakra gate more precisly. He imagined it open and thought "Kaimon:Kai Released" Ed turned a shade of red and started flying out of the water. On the surface a bid splash arose. "You had to get me mad didn't you! AHHHHHHHHH! said it and appeared in front of Rag and Punched him in the gut. Then performed a konoka Senpuu. This time the senpuu will most likey send him several feet. At the very top of the height he reaches Ed will perform Konoha Byou. Then as a finnishing move Ed will land on the water Before rag and perform Dynamic entry.

(Tell me if im cheating and I will change it but notice i did not perform the moves yet i just said what will happen if you dont react on time. You cac decide which ones hit you

Initial Gate (Genin minimum)
Effect: 1/8 Speed and Taijutsu increase.
Description: Releases the brains limit on body muscles to achieve extra strength but does damage to tissue fibers

Kage Buyou [Leaf Shadow Dance]
Requirements: Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind]
Description: An attack which on its own does pretty much nothing yet can inflict great damage when in combination with other jutsus. This jutsu is an aerial set-up, meaning the enemy has to be in the air for it to fully function. Once in the air, the shinobi positions himself just below the opponent while in the air. Thus, the ninja becomes their opponent's shadow, leaving the opponent unable to escape from a follow-up attack. )  

Metal_Edge91

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:37 pm
Rag doubled over when he was punched in the gut with a confused look on his face. How did he get even faster!? Rag thought in a panic before he was kicked into the air, sailing upwards through the air Rag groaned in pain, unable to move for a few seconds. When Ed appeared below Rag he formed a quick plan and hoped it would work. Your to close.... Rag thought while quickly forming handsigns. "Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)!" He yelled out, sending a large gust of wind towards Ed, trying to knock him away from Rag by pushing him downwards towards the surface of the water with the gust of wind. Rag meanwhile fliped his body around and landed salfely on his feet, quickly trying to form handsigns before Ed could knock him into the air again. "Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique!" He called out as darkness enveloped the area around him and Ed, Rag felt a sharp pain in his side and nearly yelled out in pain because of it, falling to his knees he started to cough up blood. Just a little longer... He thought, pushing himself back up while trying to stop his legs from shaking. Rag concentrated on his last bit of chakra, forming handsigns he called out "Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)..." In a voice that was so weak it didn't even sound like his own. A stream of fire blasted out of his mouth and flew towards Ed, taking the form of a dragon made of flame as it shot over the water, making steam rise from the sea water as it passed over.

(-Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat
-Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique) (1/2 posts)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.
Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.)

(I put that in bold because everyone I have ever used this jutsu on had somehow saw my attack coming...I just wanted to make sure you understood it.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:48 pm
Ed felt heat as he landed on the water. The gate still released it would seem that Ed dissapeared from Rags sight but Ed was still blinded. Ed running around blinded kept running and turned of his art of water walking jutsu. While swimming around under water Ed though of a way to get back at him. Ed stayed under water until he can at least see again. I have to use that jutsu sensei. Please forgive me that is the last resort and I have to use it. Ed though and started to make preperations.

(You didnt think that was cheating what i posted? I thought some one would at least say something. But anyway thanks.)  

Metal_Edge91

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:05 pm
"I missed..." Rag muttered his voice dull and distant as if he was giving up while stopping the flow of fire. I have barely any chakra left and in my current condition I can't even move without feeling pain in my side...Rag slid his hands into his pockets and waited for Ed to come, his left hand pressed against something soft and warm when he did so. Grabbing onto the object Rag pulled out the half eaten sandwich inside of a small bag Zane had given him, When I get back I might just hug Zane to death... Rag thought while munching away at the sandwich, trying to bring his chakra up just enough to use one last jutsu. I don't know if that was enough...but I guess I will find out... Rag thought, hoping that Ed wouldn't have much chakra left either. "I am not....losing...to you..." He growled between breaths, watching Ed with his byakugan while waiting for him to come out of the water.

(Don't worry about it, I understood what you were doing. Also I don't think you will be able to see until I run out of chakra or until you release the genjutsu. I don't know if you can release it though because its a higher ranked jutsu...I may be wrong though.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:25 pm
Ed ran out of air so he went to the surface This will be dangerouse but i need to get him He pulle out three chakra pills and ate those. He felt fully restored. The gate still open he flew out of the water and ran in the direction of were the heat had come from still ate least barely visible because of the speed but slowing down becasue of the effect of the technique. He listen carefully to see if anything moves as well. He mad hand signs and put a his fingers in front of his mouth ready to do his final move. I hope he doesnt figure out what i am doing.  

Metal_Edge91

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:35 pm
I'm finishing this now with my last three jutsu...I just hope someone is ready to carry us both back to the shore...I know that I wont be able to stand much longer after this... Rag thought, concentrating with his eyes closed, trying to draw as much chakra as he could for his last three jutsu. Silently forming handsigns Rag opened his eyes as seven ember clones appeared. The clones silently stood in a semi circle around Rag, ready to rush forward on Rag's command. Rag formed the last string of handsigns he could for this battle, coughing up small silver balls of mucous that he stuck to six of the clones. While he was doing this the seventh clone was attaching all but one of Rag's paperbombs to the clones, Rag sighed and waved his hand forward.

Four of the clones jumped into the air while two ran on the water, one coming up in front of Ed while the other came from behind the other clone. The front clone jumped upwards while kicking at Ed's chin if the kick connected then the back clone would jump over the front clone's shoulders trying to trap Ed in a bear hug as they both soared upwards. The four clones that were already in the air would move above Ed and the clone, each one trying to grab onto one of his limbs.
Meanwhile the Seventh clone and the real Rag each split up, the seventh clone moving under the falling mass of clones and lighting its own single paperbomb, wrapping it around the blade of a kunai the clone threw it up at the mass of clones, it lighted mid air and started burning down to the point where it would detonate.

The real Rag jumped into the air after the clones, nearly blacking out from the amount of chakra he already used. One last jutsu.... He thought, willing his own body to keep moving for a few more seconds. Forming handsigns Rag yelled out "Katon: Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)!" Mutiple blasts of fire leaving his mouth as they fell downwards towards the mass of clones and Ed. The kunai the seventh clone threw detonating right under the mass of clones, creating a chain reacition where all of the paperbombs and silverballs of mucous detonated at once in one massive explosion that pushed the water under it away, creating massive waves that moved outwards and causing water to fly into the air, falling back down a few seconds later, making it look like it was raining. The fire ball was so big from the explosion that Rag who was at least fifty feet away got burned slightly on his left side. Rag fell lightly into the water, Heh...I hope I didn't kill him.... he thought before passing out as drops of water rained down on him.

(This....Is....the longest post...I will ever do.... xd Sorry I just wanted to make sure you understood what was going on by adding as much detail as possible.... eek Maybe that was a little to much though....Sorry... sweatdrop )

((-Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.
Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user.
-Katon: Shouidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incendiary Technique)
Description: Recently developed, this technique is much akin to the Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu in a few ways. Using almost the identical set of seals, the user instead coughs out globs of what looks to be silver-tinged mucous. These flammable, gelatinous balls can be scattered along any area and even on other people and are highly combustible. Anything from the slightest spark can ignite them and set off variable explosions based on the level of the shinobi as well is leave a lasting flame going.
Note: Genin gifted enough to perform this jutsu can only create explosions that range from 1m – 2m in radius. Chuunin can set a 4m – 5m radius ablaze. And Jounin are capable of kindling an area of approximately 5m – 10m.
-Katon: Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff