Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Umbrella's Impatient Comeback Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:11 pm
I don't think the return of Billy would e that great seeing as how he is trying to completely just drop off the face of the earth. I always thought they should make a story for Hunk, that would be great.

Biohazard: I agree, a new cinematic Wesker vs. Chris fight would be great, especially with the next generation graphics. X3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:34 am
Oh yeah, a cinematic battle agenst him would be great...but damn. Ain't my style.

We should get to pummle him ourselves, not just get the character there.  

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:52 am
StarStrife
Oh yeah, a cinematic battle agenst him would be great...but damn. Ain't my style.

We should get to pummle him ourselves, not just get the character there.
It might be fun, but it would take away from enjoying the eye candy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

So true..

Yet I don't really want to think too much into the future of the series...for it will make me very...very curious+impatient for the fifth to come out..and that is not my style of being ^^'

But...that would be great... * anticipates *  

Hilda Birkin

ShadowsChaos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:01 am
[ Erotic Nazi ]
Biohazard EXTREME

So true..

Yet I don't really want to think too much into the future of the series...for it will make me very...very curious+impatient for the fifth to come out..and that is not my style of being ^^'

But...that would be great... * anticipates *

True true, rather wait for the game to come out then speculate  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:30 am
we need more epilouges like in resi 3  

A5116278

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:17 pm
I did notice that on Seperate ways. I think the new Umbrella will be establish in RE 5, but we'll just have to wait and see.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:34 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
No, we need that in Resident Evil 4. It's been 6 years and they have'nt mentioned what went on between those years.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

motokoleighcook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:38 pm
MM-212 Beta
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
No, we need that in Resident Evil 4. It's been 6 years and they have'nt mentioned what went on between those years.

you are correct. in RE 4 they just tell you that umberilla fall apart. they never tell you why?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:27 pm
motokoleighcook
MM-212 Beta
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W

you are correct. in RE 4 they just tell you that umberilla fall apart. they never tell you why?
They tell you why. But what we want to know is the situation of Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Barry, Claire, maybe even Billy. You know, all the good characters.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
motokoleighcook
MM-212 Beta
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W

They tell you why. But what we want to know is the situation of Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Barry, Claire, maybe even Billy. You know, all the good characters.
All they tell you is Umbrella is gone, they don't give any details on the characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:52 pm
thats is true. i forgot all about that.  

motokoleighcook

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:42 am
I feel like all this behind the scene scheming by wesker will all culminate in RE5 as the first part, and RE6 as the follow-up. It would be incredible to see all the surviving main characters meeting up out of nowhere, like Leon on a mission from the U.S., Carlo and Jill on a hunt for the Co. just like Claire and Chris, with Rebecca, Billy and Barry being hired out by rivals of the Co. Man... That would be awsome! Wesker going up against them as they meet him, and after every near escape from or destruction of one member, he becomes more and more demented, infecting himself with each virus, until he inserts the Nemesis parasite, then the Plaga, becoming a variant chimera that easily takes on all of them at once! *sighs out and pants for breath, falling to knees* Oh, and as for Sherry... lots of trainig by Wesker to protect herself fro the mutants and she joins with everyone too... *Passes out*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:59 pm
I think RE5 should open in the midst of something big that's just happened.Then slowly start revieling what happened beforehand. Like how wesker got exact control of Umbrella.

As for umbrella...

It's interesting, but won't the world just shut it down again?  

Kouichi Pendolse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:05 pm
No Sherry!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items