Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Revamping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we Revamp
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:11 pm
LOL i did it to make me feel special ^^ LOL i know i dont belong up their but eh....

Are you kidding? I know more about it then you guys do! an academy student tried fighting me and claimed that he won....He used the rasengan shadow clone jutsu and the chidori...In on post. But that was then i had a revising period with him so its kool now. but seriously being a part of the crew and of the members in the guild....

All the Crew really does is argue over which restrictions to put on next. When was the last time you rewarded people for their diligent efforts towards the guild? Im not saying everyoine deserves them but a large majority does.

Im just saying. that there are planty of other guilds out there. But id rather be apart of a successful NUR then any of them. I love this guild and i hate to see it get run into the toilet just cuz some noobs think that they are badass.

I say we get rid of the threading bloodlines it has cause nothing but trouble. and i never knew that the omega sharingan was accepted...I dont remember Perky saying yes to it. And as for anything else im sure we can solve that problem if you need only speak your mind.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:16 pm
It wasn't accepted. But eve so he maaged to get two completel different eternal Sharingans. And reward people, for wht. Most do absoulte s**t but complain, and I get constaly bitched at for doing my job and you really think after that I will give a cookie to someone who didnt give me s**t. And yes they do reward effort and diligents which is why im here, I was promoted to crew cause of it.

Also you say we argue over the next restriction. Its cause these people are to damn powerful and it goes unchecked. And wht we do speak our mind, at least I do. That is if any crew member ever comes to the damn crew fourm. I see maybe a handful of crew emembers actully check her reguarlly. Others just dont do anything even though we have like 2 dozen crew members. Most don't even come to this thread, some not even to this guild anymore.  

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:21 pm
*Yawn* Then you boot 'em....simple as that send them a message asking if they still want to be aprt of NUR wait for their reply then if they say yes then keep them if not ban them. Very simplistic. I cant control what the crew does neither can you. Its supposed to be vrey versatile each one of use contributing something diffrent.

Im not saying give people a cookie. Im saying gie them encouragement. How can you expect a child to do what you want if all you do is yell at them? Sure we get yelled at for our job. Its part of what we do if you dont like it leave no one is keeping you here. But we are here none the less. either cuz we love the guild and do what needs to be done or to get a subjective oppinion. thats it.

Raiden problem - If it wasnt accepted then tell him so. Explain to him that he cant use it and because he had gone so long his eyes have died and he can no longer see. And no transplant will be allowed to bring his eyesight back leaving him permanently blind.

Or death god kill his RPc.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Oh im sorry, i just feel none of them need to be praised cause they dont do a damn thing but want more and more and more and take and take and take. Sure I'll give priase to my ninja who i see doing a good job, and the crew who do there jon. but most the stuff I see is people bitching.

And What we do Kit, really wht do you do. If I remember you already left this guild once before. So who are you to judge me, I do a lot of work here and I get yelled out because of it. You don't run a village, your not a GP, your not a death god. In fact you have actully been thrown in jail for doing crap. So how can you say you've been yelled out when you don't do anything to get yelled at for. The day that you simpley post enforcing a rule and get bitched out, and get on everyday to 5 or so pms with people just wanting stuff from you. Then you can start judging me. Until then dont tell me these people need praise when they havnt done anything to deserve it. I yell cause people dont respect the crew anymore, I enforce a rule and get bitched at cause of it.

So if you love this guild so much, then actully do something about it. Cause right now I see you about to quit instead of trying everything you can to help it. Your a crew, start acting like it.  

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:46 pm
Last time i cheked i didnt want to be in the crew.....Thats a mystery to me as well. Ive asked repeatidly for someone ti demote me. but nothing yet so i gave up.

I get on and find 27 pms asking for Rp tips and such. I mayt not have as much of an important job as the great and powerfull Masumi but i consider myself to be somewhat useful. So please by all means if you feel im not doing nything then demote me by all means. I was Kage for 7 weeks and then i had to take a break cuz of family stuff. Sorry i never got demoted. I was never assigned and officia job. nobody in the guild even treats me like a crew emember which i think is perfect. Id rather be an Rper in the guild then a crew member any way. I think of myself as a representative of the members. Even though that is what everyone is supposed to be doing. But tooooo bad right ^^

I refuse to act like crew cuz i see no reason, I am a crew member and i shouldnt have to change myself for it. Really no one should. But i didnt sign on to argue with you guys. so im done i refuse to let ya'll take your frustrations out on me. If you wanna talk then PM me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:50 pm
What frustatrations, for not doing the job of a crew member. Why would I be frustrated with that. Ether way idc, no one seems to care anymore in this guild. Which is just very sad.  

Masumi H Dekata

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:53 pm
No more arguing. You people are being childish so really, I don't want to be harsh but I am a very blunt person and will say: Masumi, most if not all hard workers get bitched at constantly in life, thats life. Kit, if you don't want to be crew tell a higher up.

Anyways, I am starting to wonder how much this guild will cost from annoyance.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:53 pm
...Nevermind.....

I care about the guild. I am just kinda fed up with the entire concept of getting yelled at. So demote me so im not subjected to anymore of this BS.

Moki - its not that i dont want to be crew. I just dont like being crew when all we do is argue ya know?  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:56 pm
If you cared about it you would actully get off your butt and do something productive. But that will "change you" appearently, and if you dont want to deal with your job then here a hint. Don't come in this thread, Very simplistic.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:58 pm
*yawns* yeah i kinda feel obligated to come here. Even if im not the best crew member. I feel its my right to voice my oppinion.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:31 pm
I will say Hidden Villages is organized but it gives me a headache. I got a migrain trying to create my own character on how strick on there rules are there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:37 pm
NUR

looks like mama Eris is back. I will need to go on an all nighter stay up like I used to when I was first leader of this guild and do some serious revamping. I do agree with Moki on the fact that, no matter what even if there is arguing and all that nonsense going on this guild has a home like feel to it and that shouldn't be changed. The NUR has always prided itself on freedom and the freedom to make a character which you have always dreamed about. ((within the general confines of the naruto universe) I really don't know when I will be pulling my all nighter which should take me on a magical journey of headaches and too much junk food and path the way for the NUR to again function properly.

A couple basic points that I will be making/editing/ revising during my all night extravaganza:

-Customs: I will figure these out myself if no one bothers to help me and there will be no budging or twisting of my words and orders. Basically my general idea for customs at this moment is. One clan or bloodline a month, one summon a month, 1 jutsu a week. 1 weapon a week.

-Rules: Guild rules, Masumi has done a great job making the list...problem is no one really listens to them and order will be made which brings power back to all crew members. As well, I will be putting all the guild rules in full view of all members of the NUR so there shall be no excuse for "not seeing them."

-(This idea was brought to me by someone else... I believe Masumi) BOOT CAMP:
The basic idea of bootcamp is to get peoples creative juices flowing. To teach people the basics of grammatical English and to in the long run improve everybodies rp'ing. Anybody from academy student to sannin can attend it and from this point on it will be required to go to bootcamp to even start rp'ing in the guild. I don't really want to make the guild literate only status but seriously...some people need to know how to type, spell check and just become better story tellers.

-Snowy had the idea of team building. To elaborate on this idea further why not hold more events (not just tournaments) for members of the guild that encourage team building, friendship bonding and all that goodness. I am willing to give away every cent of my gold in order to fund this.

-Limitations: Chakra, life force, ki whatever you want to call it, there is a limit to the human body, mind and soul and this limit seems to be crossed daily here. Frankly we need some sort of system which limits the amount of chakra a person can use...maybe someone math prone can make up a general equation that add will power and initital chakra reserves in order to give a person the general idea of how many posts they can make using certain jutsu before their tank runs dry. Limitations on bloodlines, clans and all that what not. I kind of like the system we have no now. 1 bloodline, 1 clan. IMPLANTS dun dun dun. Get rid of them. only certain bloodlines should be implantable. Threads...no that would cause total body surgery and guess what? unless your wolverine of x-men you won't survive that. bloodline crusher....no, that would be well i dont know how its explained it would be near impossible. and so on and so forth.

NOW for the fun part...who's with me!?

sign-ups for late night/ all nighter re-vamp.
Leader: Eris
1.Masumi H Dekata
2.Alicia Joana

Basically I could use some help the night I make all the changes and it would be greatly appreciated for other people to show up and do some work. Snowy did the same for me when I tried to fill up the subforums and readjust them and all (lol even though she signed off 1/4 or 1/8 the way through) X_X I will be leading the charge and communicating with members that want to help via PM or IM in order to be as efficient as possible and get all the work done in 1 night. From cleaning up the guild, to laying down rules, and putting threads where they need to be, making bootcamp, and new events , and all the sorts! so come one, come all It's time to work!  

Eris5

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:13 pm
Maybe tomorrow Eris, cause its not a Friday and i have school. But i will work with you on the weekend for sure, and tomorrow since its friday.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:10 pm
sorry, i can't help with anything all night, but just tell me what to do and i will do it. I'm currently working on updating bloodlines.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:22 pm
Well I don't want to rush you from doing a great job or anything Perky, but I may have to crack the whip. Get it done by the weekend.please and thank you. Ummm other than that This all nighter will be starting around 9 or 10 o clock western (pacific) time on Saturday. We will get be done when we are done there is no ohh its 5am on Sunday I wanna go to sleep. Not for me at least, other people can ditch out, but I am going to finish the work that night no matter what.

BOOT CAMP will be starting up and all new members will need to go there so as a kage Perky and Alicia and Masumi and any other kages that are actually reading this Please please please direct all new members to the Bootcamp. There will be all sort of different things to do in bootcamp and maybe new member events that only take place there. I will be one of the instructors at bootcamp and I will be teaching proper basic grammatical English. Giving students the basics of what they need...The minimum will be to attend 5 posts of every course I guess. and by 5 posts I mean teacher posts so they must post that they arrived then once I give 5 lectures they can be done. Same with other teachers I'm hoping to have a Roleplaying guide teacher (A Basic HOW-TO: DO's and DON'T's), A Naruto teacher (Naruto pro teaching everything about the naruto world and the guild) and ya if anybody has any other ideas please tell me as soon as possible I am getting this show on the road quickly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff