Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
what kind of person are you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inertiatics

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 am
hot vampsrule
Astaru
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Lol, nice Astaru. I like that saying. It's true too. About everyone.
Exactly, it is important just to be yourself. That's the one thing I've learned over the years, you'll be much happier when you do so.

but what if noone likes the real you? then waht you will have to be someone else to get accepted...

That isn't true. I spend years and years trying to fit in and I was unhappy, even though I finally found my niche in a group of popularity at my school. Now it is three years later, I spent three years of finding myself, and I'm almost always happy. There are times when I may break down, there are times when I may cry, but that's human nature. We all have those moments. We all have feelings and emotions, even negative ones. But in the long run, I know that I'm much happier being myself than being what the other people wanted me to be. I am no longer friends with those people, but now I have friends that I can actually relate to. And sometimes? They say hi to me. They respect me. At first, they weren't too sure about me "finding myself", they thought I was weird. Now? Now they see who I am and they give me the uttermost respect. It makes me happy that I know that I can be myself, and people respect me for it.

Sorry for the rant, I'm in a talking mood. cool

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 am
I'm always in a talking mood. And I spent about a year trying to find myself, and that's when I discovered I was more of a Hippie/70s'/Rock N Roll type of guy. People don't like that fact that I am a Hippie. But I don't care, it's me, and their gonna have to accept me for who I am. I just think they don't like me cause I am a Hippie because most of the time, I actually say what's on my mind unlike most people where I live, I also can get along with anybody, and can be nice all the time. But most of the people that don't like me cause I'm a Hippie are the people who think they are the top of everyone and are usually afraid to say what's on their mind cause they are to "cool" or "it would ruin' the rep" when I know, they want to say what is on their mind.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

inertiatics

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:54 am
I agree with you, Itachi. I've always been that way...I just never let it shine through until recently. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am
i think that everyone has the right to equality and happiness.
about the kind of person i am..
i dunno.
i would write more but i'm hella tired.
maybe later. .______.

Teh Ushi-ness

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:04 pm
Lol. And just call me Led.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:12 pm
n___n Okay, Led. My apologies.  

inertiatics

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 pm
I'm a Led Zeppelin fanatic, so yeah, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 pm
Led Zeppelin is fantastic, so I can see why you would be. cool  

inertiatics

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:50 pm
Yeah, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:37 am
I play guitar to a lot of 60s and 70s bands. I LOVE Led Zeppelin and The Allman Brothers Band.. I ALWAYS play to them! Their giutar styles are just amazing! I believe in Christianity and that fighting gets people nowhere in life. cool Peace.. lol  

Musical Colours

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 am
I also play Guitar. I have a Fender Straticaster 1978 or 79' I beleive. I gotta check.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:41 pm
inertiatics
hot vampsrule
Astaru
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Lol, nice Astaru. I like that saying. It's true too. About everyone.
Exactly, it is important just to be yourself. That's the one thing I've learned over the years, you'll be much happier when you do so.

but what if noone likes the real you? then waht you will have to be someone else to get accepted...

That isn't true. I spend years and years trying to fit in and I was unhappy, even though I finally found my niche in a group of popularity at my school. Now it is three years later, I spent three years of finding myself, and I'm almost always happy. There are times when I may break down, there are times when I may cry, but that's human nature. We all have those moments. We all have feelings and emotions, even negative ones. But in the long run, I know that I'm much happier being myself than being what the other people wanted me to be. I am no longer friends with those people, but now I have friends that I can actually relate to. And sometimes? They say hi to me. They respect me. At first, they weren't too sure about me "finding myself", they thought I was weird. Now? Now they see who I am and they give me the uttermost respect. It makes me happy that I know that I can be myself, and people respect me for it.

Sorry for the rant, I'm in a talking mood. cool
Like I said, you'll only be living a lie which is why you were unhappy. Once you learn to accept youself for who you are, you'll be truely happy. If others don't accept you, who cares, they weren't really your friends then.  

Hatheos
Vice Captain

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 pm
It doesn't matter what they think, because they, aren't you.

And remember, he/she who hesitates, gets boned. Random, but true.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff