Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 am
gaia name-TheGleekKid
character name- Alyssa
age- 17
appearance- human, wears a lot of red and black, she changes her clothes a lot, so no specific outfit. short dark brown hair, yellow-slit eyes (takes after her mother), and a large dolphin tattoo on her back. (all human/dolphins have this marking on their back when they reach 13 years of age)
crush-no one yet
powers- shape shifts into a bald eagle or a dolphin, otherwise she is in human form and is great with guns and swords.
weapons- longsword, typical handgun, and M2 Rifle
personality- strong minded, cares for nature, mature for her age, intelligent, humble, some problems that she tries to hid back from everyone but her problems, if not discussed, will effect her ability during fights
Good/neutral/bad- good
bio- her mother was a half bald eagle half human and her father was half dolphin and half human. everyone, in her childhood tried to shun her away just because of her race. so she left to live in the wilderness on an island for a very long time. during this time, she taught herself how to use weapons and her hands in order to find and eat her dinner so she could survive. her instincts and both eagle and dolphin grew from learning and has full control over all of her capabilities. some people could never recognize her as either, so when she would go into town, very often, she would be an eagle and steal human food and it was her way of being able to see and hear humans so she didn't loose all touch of human communication. when she came back to civilization she didn't talk a whole lot to others so everyone thought of her as shy. as she got use to being around people all the time, she tried looking for people who she could help out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 am
Alyssa was walking to her junked up apartment where she had to force the landowner to let her stay there until she found a decent enough job to find something more suitable for her to stay in. everyone sees her with her human-like features and sees this beautiful women until they look at her eyes. she often wondered why she couldn't just have some sort of tattoo of an eagle instead of having eyes like one. but once people look at her eyes, they call her a freak and half run away to avoid any dangers that they might have to face if they don't hurry out of there. it doesn't even have to be an eagle tattoo, it just has to look like she wasn't born with it. that, she always thought, would have made her life a lot better.

Alyssa trapped in her thoughts while less and less people walked on the sidewalk (the area was starting to become the trashy part of town near the scrap metal yard, so it wasn't as populated) she didn't mind though. that meant that she was soon able to look up without having those scared looks on everyone's faces as they walk past in a hurry. Alyssa was thinking about if it was the right thing to do; to come back into civilization or not. will she just end up back on that very same island so she wouldn't have to listen to the rumors behind her, or scare everyone so much.

Something then caught her attention. her hawk-like sense of smell picked up and she smelt blood. it was about half a mile away from where she was. From that, she could tell it was from the scrap metal yard. She could also tell that it wasn't a whole lot of blood. Maybe someone just accidentally cut themselves on a shard of metal that was sticking out, unseen. her curiosity caught over her very soon and she had to check it out. why would someone be in the middle of the metal yard at this time? she crept over to where Queenie and Mr. Tallaha were standing and hid behind a pile of metal. she listened in on them.  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm
Tom spat out blood. He'd bitten his tongue in shock. Queenie was furious, and her cyborg strength had been evident in the punch.

"I should ask you the same thing," he said in equal venom, "You were given your life back, and for what? So you could stain your old name and nearly kill yourself!"

"Shut up!" she snapped, "At least I tried getting Jack back, unlike you who decided to slink behind the government you baby!"

"It's not just mine," he sniffed derisively, "They won't look for the blueprints in their own government. To them, Murky Qualm is lost. And as for me..."

"I get it," snarled Queenie, "No one notices a junkyard brat."

There was a silence between them. Tom still had a hand on his bruise, Queenie looking uncomfortable in the silence. Tom finally chose to speak, "What did you do to yourself anyway?"

"I had to fix up this useless body of mine," she said offhandly, "If it couldn't even take a hit from a government ship..."

"Most things don't survive that, even with strength," Tom muttered, "What part of you is still human?"

"Most of my organs, and my..." she flushed, "My back. I...uhh...couldn't reach it during the reconstruction episode." Tom snorted as she scowled back at him. The snort changed into something of a sob and he shuddered on the ground.

"Idiot!" he exclaimed to himself, "I....I'm glad you're alive you know?"

Queenie bit her lip. "Yeah...," she said softly, "You too."

They seperated, Tom walking back to the decent, high class neighborhood, while Queenie began her own construction in the junkyard. She couldn't leave. Not yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:08 pm
Alyssa, hearing everything but not quite understanding the relationship between those two bickering people, walked out of the shadows and headed straight for Queenie. Alyssa wanted to know more about this person, or, robot. she stopped before Queenie could actually see her thinking to herself, "will my stupid bird eyes scare her away? what is the point of going over to her?" Alyssa turned around to go back to the entrance of the metal yard. "what am i so scared of?" alyssa stopped again. "this girl, well, half girl half robot...well...we MIGHT get along. i mean...i heard her say 'No one notices a junkyard brat'. so she is also like me as in, no friends. well, besides that one guy. but you can never be so sure. what i need is to be able to talk to someone who will understand me. but she wasn't born like that. she made herself like that. why would someone force themselves to be different? i mean, the abilities are cool and everything, but to be looked at as different all the time and no one wants to come near you? ahh, screw it. i might as well talk to her."

Alyssa made sure that her hood was up and that she was looking at the ground like she didn't hear what all happened between Queenie and Tom. She turned back around and walk straight for Queenie. when she got into view so Queenie could see her, she kept her head down so then that way if Queenie really did see her, then she wouldn't see her eyes. Alyssa started digging around in the metal trying to look for "something useful".  

TheGleekKid

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:18 pm
gaia name-acewonder
character name-ace
age-15
appearance- a human from somaga
crush-don't have one yet
powers-Power mimicry or absorptionAbility to copy or absorb another's powers or skills.Power negationAbility to cancel the superpowers of others.Animal mimicryAbility to take on the abilities of certain animals.
weapons-good with ninja
personality-shy but vary portive of my friend
Good/neutral/bad-good
bio- can not rember that way he is on earth  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:42 pm
"Eh?" Queenie heard someone scrounging next to her, "What're you doing here in the middle of the night?" she asked suspiciously. Then she shook her head, waving it off, "No, no, don't tell me. I'd be tempted to tell you what I was doing. Speaking of which, I need big sheets of metal, or something durable. Shout at me if you see any."

She had her own toolset. She looked for nails in rotted wood boards, yanking them out with the forked end of her hammer. She couldn't leave yet. Tom may have been in the lap of protection, but the government was corrupt. If they caught the whiff of a whiff that he had the blueprints...she'd find him throat slit and the world would be at stake. If not for Tom...for the blueprints.

She would build a house.  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Alyssa, still trying to force her head to stay down avoiding eye contact. "umm....sure...ill let you know." as Alyssa was helping her, she was racking her brains for conversation starters. 'oh man. i haven't been around people in so long. i dont really remember how to talk to them. what would a normal person think of? should i just not say anything? just mind my own business?' after a couple minutes of trying to find something, she got very irritated, she couldn't find what Queenie was looking for. 'i might as well use my echo-location' Alyssa, in her irritation, forgot that she wasn't alone and forgot that what she was trying to look for wasn't for her. she just knew that she was looking for something and it didn't matter if it was for her. she was going to find big sheets of metal even if she was there all night.

Alyssa then let out this sound that dolphins make and found a bunch of huge pieces of metal real quickly. "ah ha!! got you!!" Alyssa said in excitement. she then looked over to were Queenie was and remembered that she wasn't alone and that that metal was for her. "um, i found a bunch of metal for you. is this what you were looking for? i hope that this is enough for whatever you are making." Alyssa realized that she was looking straight at Queenie, eyes fully exposed. She then started hoping that Queenie wouldn't get too scared of her and run away like how everybody else does  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:03 pm
ace start to walk when he see some evil means so ace ru as fast as he could which is fast as a rocket ship so he could get out of there  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:22 pm
Queenie looked her straight in the eye. Alyssa's eyes were...unusual. But she took the metal in one arm, nodding in thanks.

"Much obliged. Didn't mean to make it a pain for you, but houses don't build themselves. Oh! And I gotta think up dinner. Isn't there a gas station close by?" At this point she was talking to herself, a habit that irritated Tom in their youth.

Shrugging to herself, still talking aloud, she clanged and welded away at the pieces. "Gahh people are so wasteful! Why I could build twenty houses with the stuff they've got here. Laziness. Mmm...that reminds me, I still need to make a bed, and a bathroom. And a kitchen. So much to do!"

She then turned to Alyssa. "Hey I know I'm being annoying but can you do me one more favor?" she pulled out a fifty dollar bill from her overstuffed bag, "Go over to somewhere cheap and buy a bunch of snacks and drinks for me. You can help yourself to whatever there too, I don't mind." She turned back to her work, continuing her talk. "But isn't it near midnight? No grocery stores are open now. Mmm...I guess gas stations are okay. Bleah. My power cells need more ale. Bleah."

And so on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:51 pm
ace run past the m lok at them an stoped  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:52 pm
Alyssa stood there in aww as Queenie didn't do anything about the fact that she saw her eyes. this has NEVER happened before. she didn't scream, she didn't run away. she just...walked over and got the metal from her. 'wow' Alyssa thought, 'im glad that i actually came here and met her. she is the first person. my mom didn't mind my eyes, but my father, he hated them. only ONE person in the whole world loved my eyes, my mother.'

As Queenie gave her the $50, Alyssa thought about what all Queenie was talking about to herself. even though she was thinking, she could still pay attention to what others said and retained the information. "Yeah, no problem." it was the least she could do for her. after what she did.

Alyssa walked towards the entrance and decided against walking. she crouched into a corner and turned into an eagle. she didn't want ANYONE to know that she could actually change into an eagle, or a dolphin as a matter of fact. she took the money in her beak and flew to the nearest gas station thinking about Queenie and why she was even making a house. 'does she not have anywhere to live? if she doesn't have it finished tonight, which most likely wont happen, should i just invite her to spend the night in my apartment until it is finished? nah, that might seem a little weird.'

Alyssa landed behind the gas station and turned back into human form and put her hood over her head. she walked in and grabbed a bunch of drinks and chips and candies. she bought nothing for herself. she figured that Queenie might need more food than what she has. she went over to the lady at the desk and had to look at the person. the lady starred back at her. "You know, im pretty sure that you have better things to do than stare at my eyes. can you please just take the money so i can go?". the lady behind the desk just stood there. "please? i dont want to rob this place, i dont want to hurt you. im just here for some food. you are not considered food for me. now, please, just take the money" after the Alyssa got her stuff paid for and put in a bag, she walked out and flew back to the metal yard and turned back to human, not even caring about putting her hood up. She walked over to Queenie and gave her all of her food and drinks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm
hi what up ace said  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:02 pm
"-And he wasn't even half so smart as to fix a blender. And what about-Oh you're back." she noted as Alyssa swooped down. She took the grocery bag. "Thanks. You can help yourself but for now I'll take a break."

In the short time Alyssa had been gone, the left side of the house, built smack dab in the middle of the junkyard, was already established. It looked fairly patchy, but otherwise neat. Queenie, ever obsessive about detail, made sure that the dark tinted, or rustier, pieces were at top. It complicated things, but it added a nice decal.

Queenie ripped open the plastic wrapper of a snack cake. To her great relief, there were several glass bottles of ale. It was a weaker brand than Queenie was used to, but it would satisfy. Not paying attention to the fact that Alyssa was watching, she popped open her stomach cavity, it opening with a metal door. Snack cake mashed into her mouth to keep it from falling out, she snapped off the caps of the bottles, and securely fastened them. As soon as she shut the cavity, a loudly gurgling, bubbling sound came from her stomach, making her whole body wriggle like a noodle. But then she steamed from her ears and settled to normal.

"Fwah!" she gasped as she swallowed, "That was braaaaaaaap-" she belched loudly. She gave short little cough in apology, "Ahem, better. I never feel so down when I'm without my ale tanks." She tossed a bag of chips into the girl's lap. "Eat up. You earned it."

Suddenly she noticed the company of yet another stranger. In between bites, she looked at him. "Nothing," she answered back, "House building."

(EDIT)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 pm
need help and i don't come chep if i do help ace said  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:09 pm
"Naaah. I never ask for help." she waved him off, "Besides, I'm not working off blueprints. You might just pull your hair out at what I ask you to do. And its my house." She was low on money anyway. She'd extracted what she had from her bank account before it was terminated, due to her impromptu "death".

(Ace, just as a small suggestion from a professional writer, could you please work on your grammar, length of posts, spelling, and paragraph structure? I'm a total English geek, so it bothers me a little.)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff