Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:29 am
Zane leapt out of the water and back into the dojo. He dried himself off and got dressed and prepared himself for the next technique. "Well since I'm a Mist shinobi I have to learn this one. Lets see: Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique) Description: A highly effective cover technique which blankets an area in a thick mist, confusing the senses of the enemy. Unless the user is trained to fight without the use of his vision, or has learned the technique to see through the mist, this doesn't not provide a significant combat advantage. The mist swirls about, confusing vision and distorting sound. Visibility is cut down to three feet," Zane read aloud. "Okay then lets do this!" Zane exclaimed as he practiced the handsigns for the jutsu. 1/5

Zane finally memorized the handsigns and was now ready to perform the jutsu. He took a deep breath and gathered his chakra. "Kirigakure no Jutsu!" he exclaimed as a gust of wind grazed his hair. "Well that's no good," Zane laughed. 2/5

"Again!" Zane shouted as he forced the handsigns. This time, a fog like substance started to envelop his feet. "Alright I seem to be getting there..."

"One more time," Zane told himself as he performed the handsigns to the jutsu. This time a mist formed all around the area but to Zane's dismay, it only went as high as his waist. "Well this could be useful if I was to say I don't know hiding something near my legs," Zane grinned. 4/5

"LAST TIME! KIRIGAKURE NO JUTSU!" Zane exclaimed as he performed the handsigns. A thick Mist surrounded Zane and the entire area as Zane spread his chakra around. Zane couldn't see anything past 3 feet. "Wow...I can't see a single thing. Unless I perfect my Mist vision this won't be useful at all," Zane grinned. 5/5  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 am
Zane noticed Minato watching him and grinned. "Hey Minato! What are you up to?" Zane called out to him with a smile. I still can't believe I have a father. Whoops...I just realized that I haven't told my granfather yet...oh well I'll explain to him back home when I finish my training. Still this is great! Zane thought as he continued learning the jutsus.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:07 am
Zane went back to his scroll and read through the jutsus until he found what he was looking for. "There it is: Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique) Description: A technique usually used with Kirigakure no Jutsu, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. This does not give the ability to see through smoke. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist. Okay lets do this: Kirigakure no Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed as he formed a Mist around him that blanketed the entire field. Zane could only see as far as three feet. 1/10

Zane walked through the Mist blindly flailing his arms around in an attempt to see better if he whisked the Mist away with his arms...it didn't work 2/10

Zane squinted his eyes and attempted to see past the Mist but he still couldn't see anything past three feet. 3/10

Zane closed his eyes and focused on the nature around him. Once he opened his eyes he noticed that he could see 4 feet in front of him. "Well it's an improvement!" 4/10

Zane again kept walking around the Mist aimlessly trying to see through the mist. He kept walking looking at the ground when he ran straight into a wall. "OOOOOWWWW!" Zane yelled out as he clutched his head. 5/10  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:08 am
"This isn't working...maybe if I gather my chakra around my eyes, maybe it that would help..." Zane muttered as he closed his eyes and focused his chakra. 6/10

Zane kept concentrating and focusing on the energy inside of him in order to see through this stupid Mist. 7/10

Zane's eyes burst open as the chakra felt as if it were to burst out of his eyes. Zane looked around and saw that his vision had improved greatly but he still only see about halfway through the Mist. 8/10

Zane kept concentrating as his vision though a little a blurry could see across the Mist. It wasn't perfect but almost there. 9/10

Zane closed his eyes once more and focused on everything around him. Like in the bamboo forest, Zane's heart beat and breathing syncronized until he was fully calm and in tune witht the living things around him. He could even feel his father's chakra nearby. Zane calmly opened his eyes and to his surprise, he could see through the Mist with very little effort. "Boosha! I'm unstoppable!" Zane exclaimed. 10/10  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:15 am
Minato waved back as he tried making a rasengan with out focusing the chakara follow  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:25 am
Zane noticed the the ball of chakra forming in Minato's hand and was amazed by the amount of chakra being emmitted by Minato. "WHOA!? What's that!?" cried out Zane as he ran over to him.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:31 am
Minato looked at zane "you never seen me do a rasengan?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:35 am
"Um...no...I've seen you do a chidori, tsukiyomi, crystal ice mirrors...but I've never seen you do that!" Zane exclaimed as he pointed to Minato's hand.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:37 am
Hero jumped to a wall and smalled the rasengan into it making a cave like thing "See?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 am
"Whoa...that was fierce!" Zane exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air in excitement. "That kinda reminds me of the Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)!" Zane said as he remembered performing a similar attack. "But it looks like it has even more power than that. I want to learn it! How is it performed...Minato?"  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:50 am
Minato looked at zane "If you tried that at your level of skilled you'd be torn a part from the required chakara. tell you what. Become a mist 7 member and I will teach it to you"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:58 am
"Alright then I will!" exclaimed Zane as he made a fist and threw into the air. "Besides, becoming a Mist 7 swordsman has always been my goal!" Zane exclaimed. "Well time to get back to training," Zane said as he sat down on the floor and looked at the scroll to see what jutsu he wanted to learn next.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:13 am
Minato looked at zane then perform a series of hand signs "Snow chains" A bunch of chain made of snow (duH) wrapped around zane's ankles and wrist  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:17 am
Zane rose to his feet to try and get away but to no avail, the snow in the area wrapped around his ankles and wrists and try as he might, he couldn't get out. "Not bad Minato...Mizu Peretto!" exclaimed Zane as he took a deep breath and launched a ball of water straight at Minato from his mouth.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:03 am
Minato stopped the water pellet my manipulating the water "Learn the snow chain jutsu it is quite handy"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff