Club Nintendo - Gold / Platinum Memberships Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:43 pm
My parents don't throw money at me, so I don't even have gold... also I don't have a wii.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:55 pm
I've had platinum status for a while.  

Orphie

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:16 pm
[Kegan]
My parents don't throw money at me, so I don't even have gold... also I don't have a wii.

You need parents to throw money at you to get Gold status? I don't live with mine, I managed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:46 pm
I reached Platinum Status after getting Rhythm Heaven. almost all my games had codes to register xd  

teh_n00b_huntr

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:19 pm
Ribbin
[Kegan]

You need parents to throw money at you to get Gold status? I don't live with mine, I managed.
No, but you need a source of income, and I don't have a jeeeyoreb. Thus, the only way is the parents.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:55 pm

I've been registering my codes since they started putting those little papers in the games years ago. I was a Platinum Member as soon as Club Nintendo started. I spent 800 points on that Game & Watch game, and now I'm just waiting on whatever the Platinum Member prize is.

I hope they come out with some more gifts though, because I don't really want anything else they have available.

Spooky Tanuki

Familiar Gaian

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:26 pm
I'm a Platinum Member, but I don't think I'm gonna get a prize for awhile.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:28 pm
Lifeless-Fox
I'm a Platinum Member, but I don't think I'm gonna get a prize for awhile.

It said you the gift would be sent before the end of the calender year. O_O Before December. That's great.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

melonkuma

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:58 am
Whee, I just reached Platinum status recently. Thanks, DSi registration!
I wonder what the end-of-year gift will be. Hopefully something awesome smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:23 pm
I've been entering codes ever since they started game registration with My Nintendo. The only reason I'm still at gold status is because when they switched over to Club Nintendo and suddenly I had a ton of surveys to take, I got really lazy. I'll make the push to reach Platinum before June 30th, and I'll save the rest of my games until after that so I can get my status up again, because I really don't get as many games as I used to.

And about the Guitar Hero thing. The funny thing is that while the game doesn't come with a code, the DLC appears on the Club Nintendo list if you have your Shop Channel account linked. Same with Rock Band 2. I just don't know if they do anything to give you coins for that.  

GuruGuru214

melikefood

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:39 pm
I only got gold after going though all my DS and Wii boxes.
Working at the school cafeteria only gets you 300 coins. D :  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:26 pm
I'm at platinum level. I'm just waiting for nintendo to anouce the gifts and stuff.  

Undesired Insanity

Locke Trufeld

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:16 pm
And I've just reached Platinum Member. =D ... And also found out that the site gave me 7 Post-Play surveys, meaning I didn't have to force myself to buy two games to reach it. ._.;;;;;; Kind of a bad timing, but at least I can save them until much later to do these surveys. A lot of the surveys expire in 2012... ? I'll just do them after June 30th so that I can get a head start on collecting more points for next year... although I question whether if I'll even reach Gold after this. >_>  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff