Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L a s t B a s t a r d

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:03 am
auS-e-Dude
Meta_Fish
auS-e-Dude
Link? I'm looking forward to this as much as the next fat gurlie, but I like to see evidence other than word of mouth.
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/7y8SXfbq4nlR_ZO15BY3yHdKL7erLAnk
heart

Wait. First image. Single Player Games. It wouldn't say Single Player unless there could be mutliplayer too...

Could the Wii have its own Halo?

Dude the Wii is getting it's own Halo. It's called The Conduit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:23 am
That's awesome. I'll have to keep an eye out for this one.  

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:59 am
Uh...pff.
I'm ********' pumped.
The Metroid Prime trilogy is one of my favorite ever, seriously. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:25 am
Hmm... I already have 3, so I'm not sure weather I should get this...  

Super Cheesio

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:30 am
Honestly, I'm surprised. I expected them to do what they did with Pikmin, and release the individual games instead of a compilation.

But I gotta say, I'm definitely picking this one up. I never actually got around to finishing Prime or Prime 2. Speaking of which, I wonder if they'll revamp Prime 2's multiplayer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:44 am
yeah i don't think the trilogy is gonna all be on one disc. THAt wouldn't make sense, since 3 is ALREADY out for Wii.
wait that means i've missed a game.
damn it.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:13 pm
~Xiloscent~
yeah i don't think the trilogy is gonna all be on one disc. THAt wouldn't make sense, since 3 is ALREADY out for Wii.
wait that means i've missed a game.
damn it.
No, they're all going to be on one disc, somehow. And apparently Primes one and two will have updated graphics, as well as the motion controls.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:04 pm
I'm playing through Prime 1 and 2 now before the ports come out when I'll buy them. Having all three in one package is absolutely perfect for me. Someone down up there likes me. =)  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:10 pm
Ribbin
I'm playing through Prime 1 and 2 now before the ports come out when I'll buy them. Having all three in one package is absolutely perfect for me. Someone down up there likes me. =)
if you think about it, if you have all three, you could probably trade in the three discs for it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:14 pm
~Xiloscent~
Ribbin
if you think about it, if you have all three, you could probably trade in the three discs for it.

I don't own any, I'm borrowing them. =3  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:51 pm
Ribbin
~Xiloscent~
Ribbin

>_> trade em in

it will benifit all of mankind in your friends house.

<_<

yes...  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:53 pm
~Xiloscent~
Ribbin
~Xiloscent~
Ribbin

>_> trade em in

it will benifit all of mankind in your friends house.

<_<

yes...

Trading in games for pocket change is against my religious beliefs.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:51 pm
Time to expound all my knowledge of the game.

1.It's planned for one disc
2.You choose which game to play, in other words it's not chronological.
3.You have multiplayer from the beginning.
4.The multiplayer is not planned for wi-fi
5.1 and 2 will have a complete wii compatible update(obvious exclaim )
6.To be released August 24th.
7.Price set at $50  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:32 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
The only thing i'm wondering is will the transfer still work for Metroid Prime. Where you get the ability to use fusion suit samus. Plus what about changing weapons and visors? Do what they did for corruption with visors except add another part to change weapons?

Exactly. It'll be the same as New Play Control! Metroid Prime, which just used Corruption's controls but since there's no Hypermode, the beam switching is done the same as the visor switching but using the + button. As for the Fusion Suit, if they include it I'm thinking it'll be part of the game's bonus credits system, since Prime and Echoes are being updated with that feature from Corruption as well. I know the screenshot tool is going to be added to the first two games. I just hope they don't make you use Friend Vouchers/Credits to get the good stuff again.

The thing that irks me is the save screen. If that's true, three save slots is not nearly enough for all three games. But if that's the case I suppose I'll use Trillogy for new playthroughs and the original games to have a completed save file.  

GuruGuru214

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:49 pm
GuruGuru214
KyuubiNaruto4
The only thing i'm wondering is will the transfer still work for Metroid Prime. Where you get the ability to use fusion suit samus. Plus what about changing weapons and visors? Do what they did for corruption with visors except add another part to change weapons?

Exactly. It'll be the same as New Play Control! Metroid Prime, which just used Corruption's controls but since there's no Hypermode, the beam switching is done the same as the visor switching but using the + button. As for the Fusion Suit, if they include it I'm thinking it'll be part of the game's bonus credits system, since Prime and Echoes are being updated with that feature from Corruption as well. I know the screenshot tool is going to be added to the first two games. I just hope they don't make you use Friend Vouchers/Credits to get the good stuff again.

The thing that irks me is the save screen. If that's true, three save slots is not nearly enough for all three games. But if that's the case I suppose I'll use Trillogy for new playthroughs and the original games to have a completed save file.

From what I can tell one single save file will keep track of all three games for one person.

KyuubiNaruto4 Save file
Prime:[IIIIIIIIII60%IIIIII________]
Echoes:[IIIIII30%______________]
Corruption:[IIIIIIIIII90%IIIIIIII__]

No File

No File

I'm thinking it will be something like that.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff