Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Problem Member Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:26 pm
AYE!!! KILL THE KAGE!!! Your standing right beside him anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:35 pm
He a clone, and Grass is planning an all out attack on Snow. Cloud and Mist will be back up. We basicly going to kill hunter, save his 3 chunin, then destroy the entire snow and we can finally be rid of that place once and for all. We going to cover the whole village in lava : D  

Masumi H Dekata

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 pm
The summoning doesn't state that you move that fast, and if anyone says that they can, then i will remove them from the summoning. As fast as lightning, you have higher reflexes and speed. Its faster than lightning jutsu, since its a summoning, but not as fast as real lightning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Masumi H Dekata
He a clone, and Grass is planning an all out attack on Snow. Cloud and Mist will be back up. We basicly going to kill hunter, save his 3 chunin, then destroy the entire snow and we can finally be rid of that place once and for all. We going to cover the whole village in lava : D

CAN I HELP WITH LAVA!!!!!! I'm in Kiri right now. Pwease ^__^  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:19 pm
Well if you want, we dont really need it. We got enough people lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:32 pm
Can you Pm me when it's happening?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:46 pm
I didn't say he was close. I said he was barely borderline but he really needs to improve and what not before I can consider him in the next batch of crew we get. Huntur has caused quite a bit of problems, and I feel like he lies quite a bit to get what he wants. He always says, "Oh I forgot, it was like ages ago." I've reconsidered my reconsideration > stare

As for Dark...Like wtf, I don't even think it's suppose to work like that, which Masumi already said. And the subject can say they avoided eye contact or something - as well as breaking out of paralysis with certain natural body functions, like sending electrical impulses to the neurons to depolarize the effectors or with certain emotions, the body releases certain hormones which produce intense physical ability. There is always a weakness to every jutsu. So if he's just like, "Paralyze *** wooosh stab." That's auto-hitting.

And for the dragon thing. Speed is speed. Yes, that is possible, but moving at the speed of light or beyond would be interfering with our dimension and basically transcending space and time. In essence, portal/teleportation. This is the world of naruto, but also the world of NUR. In NUR, by exploiting flaws and using loopholes - basically the way they weren't meant to be used - there are severe consequences.

Okay, so I hope that helps from my analytical perspective.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Huntur just PMed me about changing Snow into Sky and I'm pretty sure Eris said no about that. He said rock village was willing to merge. If I didn't know any better, I'd be like. "Undermining authority and plotting to conspire against the government."

Edit: On another note, the only reason I thought Huntur would be a capable person and let him talk with havock about being Yukikage was because he seemed really determined to increase activity and popularity of Snow. Other than that, he seemed like a really bad candidate. If anything, I would like to have him removed as a kage. It seems he has no willpower to make an effort for Snow and has caused more trouble than it's worth.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm
So, i remove him of the dragon summoning, deny his pet request and remove him of his GP position. Anything else?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:35 pm
Huntur has the dragon summoning? Or is dark putting in for a pet?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:39 pm
Huntur has the dragon summoning and is requesting a pet, and is also a GP.

Edited: Never mind he doesn't he is just requesting a pet and is a GP.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Sorry for double posting.

Both Huntur and Dark will loose their positions as GPs, Dark will lose his summoning, and Huntur will not get his pet.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:55 pm
*Shrugs shoulders* Oh well.

Speaking of GP, right now I am keeping three eyes open on villages. Suna, Kiri, and Kumo. Mostly because A) I'm in Kumo with arc character, B) I'm in Kiri waiting to talk to Oroami, and C) Suna is my place ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:05 pm
Hunters just a little boy, who trys to find EVERY small thing legal or not, He'll try to use it to his advantage. Like in the SFA in my match he trys to pick out every little thing and complains about it. He even PMed me about it.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:17 pm
Yamikonton
Hunters just a little boy, who trys to find EVERY small thing legal or not, He'll try to use it to his advantage. Like in the SFA in my match he trys to pick out every little thing and complains about it. He even PMed me about it.

SFA?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I said we shouldn't make him kage, but at least everyone listened when I said "DON'T MAKE HIM CREW!" ^__^ Trust me, a lot of the trouble makers we have in the guild (Or at least the annoying ones) start in Suna, or are in Suna at some point. I know because I personally taught Huntur, Jims oreo, and multiple others XP They were the same when I trained them, so I have the most insight on them.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff