Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:52 pm
Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
Okay the whole kart thing is really popular and they usually turn out pretty well. I just don't understand why they can't keep that whole racing spirit, but just change it up so it doesn't look like a complete rip off. If we're to believe these a*****e characters are going to be racing each other in go carts, then having them race across the galaxy in space ships is just as feasible. Or what about something like Wipeout: Sonic Edition. Stylized futuristic racing at blinding speed. That's more Sonic's pace anyway.

These blatant kart ripoffs are a little TIRE-ing (LMAOOOO).
Sonic Riders tried that, but no one really cared, so I guess they're trying to cash in on the kart racing phenom that is Mario Kart. If anything, they should just do a Sonic RACING game where the fast characters run and then Amy and Eggman can drive vehicles or something. Sonic R wasn't well received, so maybe that's why they're shying away from that.

Then again, Sonic Team (if they're making this) and Sega don't know what the ******** to do with Sonic, so they just keep throwing out ideas at random.

Okay, so now he's at the Olympics with Mario!
Now he has a sword!
Now he's a werewolf!
Now he's in a car!

No one cared because we don't need more SSX crap. I'm telling you, dude. Space race.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:10 pm
I have to be honest, I thoroughly enjoyed the first Sonic Riders when I rented it.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm
Teh AK
I have to be honest, I thoroughly enjoyed the first Sonic Riders when I rented it.
I always thought it looked neat, but it was just a game that was very easy to pass up.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff