Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
I've Been Getting hurt.... but by what? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ConceroAnimus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 pm
It is true. Spirits who have more evil tendecies have an aversion to anything holy. Read scripture from the Bible. Latin for Christ is "Christo" and according to various documentaries as well as several first-hand accounts , and even the myths from different countries would say Christo is very effective to demons or an evil apirition....assuming it is one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:38 pm
Agrona Devoncroix
People have actually self harmed in their sleep, it's basically like sleep walking, moving in your sleep, talking and snoring. People do all sorts of things, and harming your self (not on purpose obviously) can be similar to that.

i agree, alto it could be a demon or a very mad ghost, you could actually be reacting to your dream.
people have sometimes been known to do such things. my friend gets hot while she is sleeping and in a form of sleep walking has folded her pajamas and laid them at the end of her bed. (it is actually annoying when i sleep over and am woken up by her stripping and folding...)

do you have long finger or toe nails? maybe something sharp close to your bed?  

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items