Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Irish Vs. Korn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:05 am
((If this keeps up Irish, you can just fight me and I will judge you worthy or not, but only if he does not post within 2 days of this.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:39 pm
((Its been two days I think me and you fight now Kash))  

irishshamrock12

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 pm
((Okay, I will now battle you))

Shisui walked into the arena wearing only a white monk robe. He pulled out a kunai and placed it on the ground. He then ran foward with a different shuriken in hand. He began to swing wildly at Sarium.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:20 pm
Sarium saw the new opponent out of the corner of his eye, he quickly took control of Mikon in just his right hand. Sarium lifted his left arm firing a baradge of sebon needles, this done Sar pulled Mikon in front of him and pushed him at the new man, Mikon's arm with the blade extended and slicing at the man, Sar watched everything he could with his Sharingan.  

irishshamrock12

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:43 pm
Shisui stopped his run and jumped vertically into the air to dodge the needles and blade. He then spun around and formed several handsigns. "Katon: Gokakyou no Jutsu (Fire ball)" Amassive fireball appeared out of his mouth.

度も  
irishshamrock12 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm
Sarium jumped to this side and tryed to copy the jutsu the man used, he also made Mikon Kujo jump up at the guy. When Mikon was bellow the guy when he started to fall back down there was a click and Mikon spewed out a cloud of poisonous gases at him and slashed with his blade.

((What does that say?))

irishshamrock12

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:16 pm
度も=Domo

Shisuicast another fireball at Mikon, using the force of the fireball to push him upwards like a rocket. He then activated his sharingan and spun around in midair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:17 pm
Sarium yanked Mikon to the side and made him shoot a baradge of poisoned sebon needles through the cloud from the explosion because of the fire and gas. Sarium did fast handsigns "Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu(Lightning Release:Lightning Beam Technuiqe)" Sarium aimed at the guy and fired the deadly blast in order to corner him between it and the poisonous sebon needles.  

irishshamrock12

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 pm
shisui saw the incoming attacks and made a split second move. still spinning in midair, he made several handsigns. And spun into the path of the lightning barrel. He finished signing and unleashed a flaming dragon, "Katon: Karyuu Endan", which would collide with it in midair.  
irishshamrock12 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:46 pm
((Kash you didn't dodge the sebon))

Sarium tried to copy the move as he jumped out of it's path, a couple of the poisonous sebon thudded into the guy. Sarium smiled as he let Mikon fall to the ground then have it sort of launch into the air at the guy to finish him before the poison racked his body with pain.

irishshamrock12

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:48 pm
((Yes I did, I jumped out of the way and decided to take the jutsu instead, so I did))

Shusui began to spin back to the ground right as Mikon was flying up to meet him. He spun and began to spinning, creating rapid dropkicks.

((He is basically doing the motion of a drop kick repeatedly))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:17 pm
((Umm no they were both going straight at you and you can't jump in the air))  

irishshamrock12

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:49 pm
((When I jumped off the ground, I began to spin, and I was spinning throught my time in the air, so I did not jump, second, if they were headed the same way, you worded it wired, and third, if they did head the same way, the jutsu would have burned the poison off the darts ((Poison can burn)) or competely destroy the darts.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:50 pm
((Okay))

Sarium pulled Mikon to the side and when he was above Shusui Sar made him move down head first, first shooting a spray of sebon needles the sliding out another blade. Sarium made Mikon spin wildly with the blades out streched, a tornado of slicing death.

irishshamrock12

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:36 pm
Shisui swiftly let the senbon hit him so they would force him away from the blades. He landed on his hands and started to aim kicks at Sarium's face.

((Like Sasuke on the roof of the hospital XD)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff