Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 pm
she jumped when he new she was there "how did you know "she asked picking her head out of a tree hanging up side down "you arnt going to send me back are you i want to help"she asked stareing at him as she let go landing on her feet "and i guess older guys are just werid then"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 pm
Marstren had started writing in the dirt with his shoe. "What is taking so long I was going to jump him and now I swear he knows too much ahead of time." Marstren baegan the walk back to where he had last left Scorch mumbleing about something.

"No I will not send you back. You just stay behind me when Marstren finds out. You can be my responsability I suppose. Also I know things because unlike you I have stronger senses like the ability to smell you in that tree." Scorch finished with a slight laugh.  

Darastri lexex

Kari Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:23 pm
1. Gaia name: Kari Knight
2. Character name: Ebonyflare
3. Race: Fire dragon
3-2. Age: 120
4. Alliance: Draconic Empire
5. Bio: Ebony is for all parts an elitist in the fact of being a fire dragon she believes that dragons are the rightful owners of earth and humans were meant to be nothing more then pets or slaves to the dragon race. Do to their betrayal to the dragon race Ebony now views all humans as nothing more then trash which needs to be removed. When she had learned of the portal which had connected to the earth she was quick to join and over the short time had climbed the ranks to the point of begin in control of a small squad of no more then four pulse herself. Often times she along with her squad would be scent out to deal with small groups of rebels or towns which have failed to give offerings.
6. Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
7. Weapons: Burn out pack (This device was created to draw in the extreme amounts of heat, which is given off, from a fire dragon’s body. Once a set level is met, the dragon may then use the device to cause an explosion reaching a max total of 500 yards round. Elder dragons are unable to use this device do to their bodies’ extreme levels of heat.)
8. Other: More information on burn out packs these devices are single use per day. As the draw on the body of the dragon is so high that it causes the dragon to enter a weakened state in which they lack the strength to fight for a period of time. The length of time needed for the dragon to rest before having the strength to fight changes with the amount of heat put into the device. Connected to the device is a gauge, which reads out the total charge in the pack equaling yards. This allows the dragon to judge how much they wish to fill the pack before using it. Notice packs are unable to be pre charged as they only hold the payload for up to 30 minutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:47 pm
Leading a small group of dragons through the slave camp which had been placed at the bottom of a high mountain a low ranking earth dragon was chattering away as he would point towards a couple of slaves which worked slowly away at getting a large boulder atop a cart to be taken down and cut down. The earth dragon seemed to sink back from the leader of the group as the large fire dragon watched the slaves closely hatred for the humans showing clearly in her eyes. Then one of the humans stopped working dropping to his knees the human was an elderly looking man with balding white hair and thin limbs. He had dropped upon his knees and was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath as some of the other slaves rushed over to help him.

Before the others even got to the older slave he was begin snatched up from the ground by a large metal claw and begin brought over to the group of dragons. The metal dragon came to land before the fire dragon placing the old man before her on the ground before moving back into the ranks behind her leaving the old man behind staring up with fear in his eyes as he shook with terror. Lowering her head slightly the fire dragon looked down upon the human her jaws parting as she now spoke loudly. “Are you tired old human? Are you hungry? Do you wish to rest and live out the remained of your days a free human?” She spoke towards the old man with a calm soft tone in her voice, which unnerved many of the other slaves who now cried out begging that he be spared and forgiven. But all the cries where to fall on deaf ears as she now raised one of her large red and black claws the flames the licked across it drawing back as it neared the old man.

“There is no need to fear or worry no you are now a free human and just think with you gone the others will have more food.” Touching the tip of one of her talons upon the mans shaking face she gave a faint cooing sounds and draw back her claw before slamming it down upon the man. The old man gave a faint scream then there was silence as the crashing force of the claw came down upon him causing blood to spray out mixing with the dirt of the path they stood upon. “Let this be a lesson to the rest of you weak human slaves if you can no longer work then you can no longer live.” Her attention now turned towards the two that has been rushing to help the old man. “As to you two clean this mess up and seeing as you felt the need to halt in your work then I see no reason for you to be feed tonight.” She now turned her cold eyes back towards the earth dragon giving a nod towards him as he would turn and quickly set off once more leading the group through the camp.  

Kari Knight

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:22 pm
1. Gaianame: Crimson Flash
2. Charecter name: Troa
3. Race: Human
3-2 Age: 18
4. Alliance: Humans
5. Bio: Troa was once a slave in the camps of the Draconic Empire. He managed to escape with a few others. However, he was the only one who got away. He was shoved under a tree that had some space between it's roots. However, he was protected by some women who hid him. He blacked out and woke to find himself saved by a young woman who lived with her daughter. At the time, their home was far from the fighting. For a few years, Akira was taught martial arts through the woman who knew some. It was supposed to just get him out and interacting with others. But as soon as he started to excel at a terrifying pace, he surpassed the woman, who he learned to call mother. One night, his town was taken over by a small group of the dragons. Troa helped a few of the villagers escape, and went back to find his mother, who tried to buy some time. He found her dying... in a pool of her own blood. She managed to look at him and smiled weakly as her eyes clouded over. Gritting his teeth, he turned and ran back to the others, who were far enough to be safe.
6. Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
7. Weapons: A katana, and kudachi that was once his mothers. He also holds a knife in each boot. For a fire arm he has one black desert eagle at his left hip, a black baby desert eagle on his right thigh, and a colt M1911A1 in the small of his back. He will generally have a back up magazine for the guns.
8. Other: Troa can't sleep for more then five hours at a time with out having a nightmare of his past. Because of this, he tries to be distant from others, even when interacting. Staying on surface level during a conversation.

((Hope that's alright, i'll get rid of a few weapons if you need me to. I'll wait to post until i get an answer.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:03 am
she stared at him "ok thats sounds stalkerish but what do i know im just a ophaned kid who wants to help"she said raiseing her hands above her head smiling she was acting childish but she didnt care she liked fighting and helping people so when she likes something she acts childish  

sadwolf14

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:18 am
((It's a war and if you don't have people around I'd personally have an arsenal on me. In other words I'm ok with it.))

Marstren stopped at the sight of the new arrival and then he recognized the girl from back at base. "Scorch!" Marstren pulled out the pistol from inside his duster and fired three shots at the ground next to the two. "What the hell do you think your doing?" Marstren wrapped the gun back up and gave folded his arms waiting for an explanation.

"Marstren cool it. You know firing that gun is a great way to attract unneeded attention. Also I'll keep her safe. I think I can manage to do that. Besides she wants to help and next to killing her I don't think you can make her go back." Scorch moved between the two so Marstren couldn't hold his gun up in her direction.

"You make things difficult, but fine she is your responsibility. That means if she gets killed I'm taking it out on your hide." Marstren turned on his heel mumbling something as he continued back down the path.

"There now your free to come along. Just don't do anything to get on his bad side. Despite what you just saw Marstren isn't always that cold." Scorch finished moving forward at a few feet behind Marstren.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:10 am
she smiled but was silent as she fallowed "im used to people being cold hearted to me "she said she looked back at the holes in the grounds as she shivered she could protect her self so why were they being so mean at least the camder was she signed thinking  

sadwolf14

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 am
((Cool, thank you! =P))

Troa heaved for breath as he leaned against a tree. Glaring down at his leg he spat on the ground as he took a few more deep breaths before forcing himself to keep moving. "It was my damn dinner..." He muttered. "Sure...I go out, fight a few dragons no problem. I go out to try and kill something to eat, and this happens." He cursed under his breath, scolding himself for being careless. His vision was starting to blur from the loss of blood. "Damn thing hit a main vain. At least I can still move it though..." He sighed as he stopped to dig in his bag for another bandage. Sighing in anger when he saw he used them all already he spat on the ground again. "Man...I'm running out of clothes..." He muttered as he pulled out a shirt, and tore it into strips. Pulling a knife from one of his boots he cut off the bandage he had around his leg, and tied a piece of his shirt in it's place. Gritting his teeth as he tightened it he heaved for breath as he finished the knot. Looking around as he tried to catch his breath, he thought he heard people. forcing himself to move once more he made his way to the noise. "If I'm imagining this...I hope no one tells me that I am..." He muttered as he kept moving. "Cause...when I die...at least I'll be able to say that I tried to get help for myself..." He said in almost a whisper at this point. His vision finally gave out as he collapsed on the ground, only a few meters out of sight of the people ahead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 am
she stopped for a few secs she hered something as she ran over to sme bushes she saw a man on the ground "hey you guys theres a injuryed guy over her"she yelled pulling out her bandages and wraping his wounds as she put his arm around her shoulder she might have been tiny for her age but she was stornger then most  

sadwolf14

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:54 am
Saika heard the rather irritating noice above ground and looked up at them from the underdark. She looked up curiously. Why are human so easily angered and so easily injured. They just might be the death of themselves even without the dragons help... she thought keeping her precense masked in the underdark so that it was extremly hard for even a highly trained dragon to locate her or even feel her presence. She then saw Scorch so it is true that some dragons have joined the humans in their fight for survival... she thought looking at the random group of misfits. I do wish the night would come... the underdarks do grow quite boring... she thought then begining to move away slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:42 am
"I thought I smelled blood." Scorch made his way over to the man with Marstren close behind. "Can't say he isn't a fighter look at all his weapons. That cut is probably what did it. Marstren got any of that blood root on you?" Scorch couldn't help but fell sorry for the man as hard as he must have fought.

"Yeah I have a vial of that nasty herb. I'm kinda glad I'm not the one drinking it because the stuff tastes horrible, but it should bring back some of his blood. Well enough he won't die, but we're going to set up camp here next to the trail it's getting late." Marstren propped the guy up and forced the green goo down his throat. Putting the cap back on the vial Marstren dragged the guy over to a tree and left him there to regain consciousness. "Scorch you watch the guy and keep him here till night fall if I'm not back by then you protect this lot to the death." Marstren walked off into the woods grabbing wood for a fire and scouting out the area as well.

"Well now we wait till Marstren gets back. Might as well start setting up." Scorch shifted his wings letting some supplies fall to the ground. "That means earning you keep it will help Marstren think your not just another by stander. Better hurry night fall is in a hour or so." Scorch Continued to monitor the man's vitals as light in the trees slowly faded.  

Darastri lexex

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:23 pm
she dropped her she had a small tent in it but she helpped set up everything else befre getting to her stuff "will we need a fire or wood or is her getting it"she asked wripping her brow of sweat midnight layed by her tent she had got up a few mins before  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:25 pm
Saika began to fill with excitement as she felt the night growing stronger. Maybe i can find out why they are here she thought as she followed Marstren. She wished to spread her wings and saor through the sky under a full moon. Her gaurd began to drop as the night creeped closer.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 pm
Troa started to have a dream about his past again, surprisingly sooner then usual. As soon as the first flash of blood flew through his mind, his trained reflex to open his eyes kicked in. Groaning slightly as he did so, he could feel himself getting dragged. "Ugh..." He muttered as he spit behind him. "Why do i get the feeling i just had a shot of vomit...?" He muttered weakly, as he tried to feel around his belt for his blades and fire arms. Being slightly dazed, it didn't register that he wasn't in danger. Therefor he was confused as to why there were still on him. "You...guys are either nice to your prisoners...or really...confident..." He muttered, some of it little more then mumbling. Eventually, his vision faded again, and he was out once more.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff