Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Best/Worst Endings .:Possible Spoilers:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAMG-VERONICA
does anyone know the ending to resident evil gaidon?
Don't ASK! It's horrible and does not fit into the story. Basically, Barry, Leon and the girl escape safely, only we find yout that it's not really Leon, it's the BOW that morphed into Leon's form and Leon was left behind to die. And we know this because he's got green blood. Now THAT'S stupid...

Are you kidding? Because if it's true..... confused gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:25 pm
Resident Isaka
Umm... No I wasn't kidding... It's true, that's why I said it... Eh... I'm so confused.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:24 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Umm... No I wasn't kidding... It's true, that's why I said it... Eh... I'm so confused.

O_o;; Surely you jest, sir. Such a thing is real? I have never actually seen Gaiden before, though, so... it just sounds odd. Oo  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:26 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka

Me too....

"Kids, don't do drugs, that's what happen....." pirate  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:56 pm
Meh, I loved the games, but to me most of the endings were pretty rubbish. I did like RE2's ending though. And the fight scene at the end of CVX, but does that count as an ending?

RE1/REmake: Like someone said, too rushed.I remember playing through as Chris once, and both Jill and Rebecca died. The ending was like, 10 seconds long sweatdrop

RE2: Liked most of the endings. I'd prefer them not to have Sherry in them...joke! xp

RE3: Depends. Don't like the one with Barry. Jill was like, 'Is it really you?' as if Barry was the lord and saviour, not some d**k who wanted her in a sandwich xp

CVX: Yesh, the fight that makes the entire RE series worth it. 'Till we meet again!'

Survivor: Never saw the ending. Got bored of it at the end.

Gun Survivor 2: ...what the hell was that? CV in a very ******** up way confused

RE4: It would have been way better if Ashley fell in the water and never surfaced.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:20 pm
Best Ending: If Leon had agreed to goto Ashley's Place. razz wink

sweatdrop blaugh **  

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:23 pm
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Meh, I loved the games, but to me most of the endings were pretty rubbish. I did like RE2's ending though. And the fight scene at the end of CVX, but does that count as an ending?

RE1/REmake: Like someone said, too rushed.I remember playing through as Chris once, and both Jill and Rebecca died. The ending was like, 10 seconds long sweatdrop

RE2: Liked most of the endings. I'd prefer them not to have Sherry in them...joke! xp

RE3: Depends. Don't like the one with Barry. Jill was like, 'Is it really you?' as if Barry was the lord and saviour, not some d**k who wanted her in a sandwich xp

CVX: Yesh, the fight that makes the entire RE series worth it. 'Till we meet again!'

Survivor: Never saw the ending. Got bored of it at the end.

Gun Survivor 2: ...what the hell was that? CV in a very ******** up way confused

RE4: It would have been way better if Ashley fell in the water and never surfaced.

Or as if they drove away, A Plagas Shark Surfaced, Hinting At An Open Ended Sequel. razz **  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:52 am
ashley is the poor defenceless kid. if she then it would have been sad. their shoul of been an ending in which she died and one in which she lived  

A5116278

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:47 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
ashley is the poor defenceless kid. if she then it would have been sad. their shoul of been an ending in which she died and one in which she lived
That's actually a very good idea, like Metal Gear Solid with Meryl? And maybe give you a different special item for each ending. Hmm, Leon should get the stealth suit and ammo bandanna xd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:54 am
~Daughter of Sparda~
LIAMG-VERONICA
That's actually a very good idea, like Metal Gear Solid with Meryl? And maybe give you a different special item for each ending. Hmm, Leon should get the stealth suit and ammo bandanna xd

and a bannana, we all need are vitmain c.  

A5116278

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:55 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
~Daughter of Sparda~
LIAMG-VERONICA

and a bannana, we all need are vitmain c.

But Snake didn't get a bananna confused

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:28 pm
My favorite ending would have to be either Zero or, Remake.
The worst(in my own opinion) would definately have to be Resident Evil 4.  

Swayback_Sally

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:32 pm
My favorite ending has to be Zero's. It was my first ever RE game, and I was really hooked onto the storyline...especially the interaction between Rebecca and Billy. *SPOILER* HIGHLIGHT IF YOU DARE!!! The way Rebecca and Billy said goodbye by saluting each other and looking into each other's eyes was very touching. I even started to burst into tears and was applauding during the credits. My friends still tease me about it!!
RE4 has to get the worst ending award from me. Especially when Ashely asks Leon to do her...as she put it "doing overtime" rolleyes . I'm proud that Leon turned her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:00 pm
Oh, and we don't usually worry about spoilers in this guild. Chances are, if someone hasn't played the game, they should have researched the storyline just to be up to date on the facts.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:53 am
I liked the 0 ending myself. mostly when Billy finishes the queen off.

Re2's ending was good to. I liked the music during the credits mostly (B game)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff