Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Customs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want your custom accepted?
  Yes
  No
  Tacos
View Results

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:46 pm
Jesus had help. The Apostles? His followers? Silk Roads?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:48 pm
Sorry ment RaptorJesus  

Masumi H Dekata

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:49 pm
DIDN'T he have the, The Story So Far?, also the 3 t-rex kings  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 pm
Jesus is a great man. Don't mock him please, not saying you did or did not. I had a suggestion with Snowy that may come into play. Here it is:

Suggestion:

A Point System. Points can be gained by two main ways, missions and donating. Points are given by Kages and Sannin level ninja who have done good deeds. Certain customs cost a certain amount of points. This would not only slow the rate of customs being requested, but would also reduce them, because we have REALLY lazy people in the guild. This would also increase the influence of a Kage and increase the number of missions  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:52 pm
I like it Huntur.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:52 pm
I suggested that a crew (me perhaps) would run a seperate Sub-Forum, dividing it by each village, and then by alphabetical order. The Kages would PM me when someone had a point update, explaining HOW they got it, I would approve/deny and the update.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:53 pm
Huntur
Jesus is a great man. Don't mock him please, not saying you did or did not. I had a suggestion with Snowy that may come into play. Here it is:

Suggestion:

A Point System. Points can be gained by two main ways, missions and donating. Points are given by Kages and Sannin level ninja who have done good deeds. Certain customs cost a certain amount of points. This would not only slow the rate of customs being requested, but would also reduce them, because we have REALLY lazy people in the guild. This would also increase the influence of a Kage and increase the number of missions

I wasn't mocking him if you thought I did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:54 pm
You are insulting Jesus yourself by calling him a man when he is not mortal.

Hunter: Can I destroy your village? Wait.... I'm part of Grass now and that would reflect on Grass. Then Masumi would get me.... Crap.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:57 pm
ryoko hashamoto

Hunter: Can I destroy your village? Wait.... I'm part of Grass now and that would reflect on Grass. Then Masumi would get me.... Crap.

I never even said that, and yes he was a man and he was mortal, he died on the cross. He was the human form of God, a mortal.  
Couple of problems. The reason people are lazy is because there is no way to indicate what level a mission is, or how to even get missions. Aside from that, what would be the point of donations? There is nothing in the guild that requires them, all you would be doing is giving gold to the guild for no reason. That just opens up the opportunity for people to simply donate all their money that they don't use anyway, and get a ton of points for customs. Along with that, how would you determine how much each custom is worth? Then of course you also run into the problem of friends helping someone out by giving them points they don't deserve. I just see lots of problems with a points system.

edit: huntur you aren't crew.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masumi H Dekata

Raptor Jesus is all knowing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:58 pm
Naruto728
ryoko hashamoto

I never even said that, and yes he was a man and he was mortal, he died on the cross. He was the human form of God, a mortal.

I was talking to Hunter, not you.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:01 pm
Huntur
I suggested that a crew (me perhaps) would run a seperate Sub-Forum, dividing it by each village, and then by alphabetical order. The Kages would PM me when someone had a point update, explaining HOW they got it, I would approve/deny and the update.

You know hunter, running around suggesting yourself as Crew to ever single idea doesn't help you make it. Actully it makes you look like a douche, and getting very annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:01 pm
ryoko hashamoto
Naruto728
ryoko hashamoto

I was talking to Hunter, not you.

Ok well I wasn't sure and I was just commenting on what you said.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Jesus came to earth as a mortal man with immortal powers given to him a specific times by his father, God. I am a strong christian, which is why I get tempered about this kinda stuff.

Ryoko, why attack my village?

And with the missions. There are mission guides, also there are the Mini Arks within each village. Donations can be used for tournaments or other things. Also donations does not only reffer to money, donations of skills, such as making banners and advertising is another way.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff