Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read it?
  Yes
  No
  No, but I plan to read it.
View Results

Hatheos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
I'm totally going to see it.
I think it's going to come out in 2010, I'm not too sure about an exact date yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:20 am
Astaru
sairandipity
I read most of it last summer and loved it!

However, I did hear a rumor that they're going to make a movie out of it, which will make me cry like a baby, no joke.
Yeah, it's true, they will be making a movie.

Woah, nice.
I'm reading it now.

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 am
I'll be sure to look into it Ast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:32 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
I'm totally going to see it.
Right on!  

Hatheos
Vice Captain

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:08 am
Yeah! Lol, the title of this forum made me want to get some Kool-Aid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Yeah! Lol, the title of this forum made me want to get some Kool-Aid.
Kool-Aid mixed with LSD? xd

Kool-Aid does sound good right now, I'm thirsty.  

Hatheos
Vice Captain

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:30 pm
Lmao. I'm straightedge though Ast. I don't do drugs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Lmao. I'm straightedge though Ast. I don't do drugs.
So you don't consume caffeine then? xd
It's hard to be straightedge these days, they got drugs in everything.  

Hatheos
Vice Captain

Hatheos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 am
Of course there is another way to experience the mind opening ways without drugs. Meditation is a great way to open your mind and feel great afterwards. It's very relaxing and a good alternative to drugs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:12 am
I don't do illegal drugs, there, lol. And I meditate a lot since I took Martial Arts for 6 years.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hatheos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
I don't do illegal drugs, there, lol. And I meditate a lot since I took Martial Arts for 6 years.
Lol, just joking with you man. Salvia isn't illegal. Mary Jane will soon join us as a legal drug, things will be so much more peaceful. Take a look at Canada, their laws are a bit more lax on cannibis and the crime is very low in comparison to ours.

Your a bit young to be trying drugs anyways, you have too much to lose to make any sort of mistakes right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 am
Astaru
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Lol, just joking with you man. Salvia isn't illegal. Mary Jane will soon join us as a legal drug, things will be so much more peaceful. Take a look at Canada, their laws are a bit more lax on cannibis and the crime is very low in comparison to ours.

Your a bit young to be trying drugs anyways, you have too much to lose to make any sort of mistakes right now.

good job. Unfortunately, Salvia is illegal in Florida since last summer.

on another note, I heard of this but I never read it but I will look in my local bookstore for it. cool  

Psychedelic Pyscho

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:47 am
Astaru
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

Lol, yeah. I been trying to tell my friend that. He is trying to make me smoke weed with him one day because it supposdly would make me "more of a hippie." I told him that that's a stereotype. And plus, doesn't it like kill your brain cells? Cause if it does, I definetaly won't take it. And if I do, I wanna be out of school completely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:04 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Astaru
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

Lol, yeah. I been trying to tell my friend that. He is trying to make me smoke weed with him one day because it supposdly would make me "more of a hippie." I told him that that's a stereotype. And plus, doesn't it like kill your brain cells? Cause if it does, I definetaly won't take it. And if I do, I wanna be out of school completely.
No, THC, the active component in marijuana, doesn't cause brain damage. Although most hippies I know smoke marijuana or have done it in the past, you don't have to. It would be stupid if you actually followed the sterotype and though you needed to do drugs to be a hippie.  

Hatheos
Vice Captain

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:06 pm
Yeah. I'm a non-drug Hippie which is probably pretty rare. You would know Ast, is it? Lol.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff