Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:02 pm
I want a story about me nau.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 pm
Trenn Flashkill: Forgotten, Never Loved

The mods, Fish, Trenn, Wayne, and Denko, were respected (ESPECIALLY Fish) members of their communities. However, Trenn was a nomad and had to travel frequently, as opposed to Wayne who never does anything because s/he is a fat gurlie hahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Denko, being hard at work on the exclusive AAA Cult RPG, is never around much, but everyone remembers him because they are in his game. Trenn, however, gets no such slack. The poor man is ridiculed and MOCKED daily.

“where's trenn?” they say, whilst throwing stones at him.

“Nobody knows who you are, Trenn. Nobody will remember you. Nobody loves you. You're a FREAK.”

This destroyed Trenn. Trenn became a monster. He mutilated himself in front of his pink linen mirror with flowers on it. He grabbed his Winchester shotgun rifle and marched into the cult.

“WHO'S TRENN!” he screamed, ironically, as he opened fire on his fellow guildmates. He killed Wayne first. And then Akwurd Turtle. He killed Fish twice also, for making fun of his accent. But he slayed one cultie that never did anything wrong.

Trenn slaiyeden (???) J. J was always Trenn's favorite member. J was EVERYONE'S favorite member. The crowd was about to rise up and stop Trenn themselves, but Trenn was overridden with guilt. He shot himself in the face, and then he jumped into the hall of the denied. Some say, when you look over the posts of the old thread, you may find in white text,

“whoooooos treeeeeeenn?”  

One Way to Troll

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:09 pm
Kuzodav

Only if you admit you love my work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:10 pm
rofl rofl rofl heart heart heart

Win.  

Vash_the_Rampage

1,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 pm
One Way to Troll
Kuzodav

Only if you admit you love my work.

I love your work, there was never a contest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 pm
The Shnozly Chronicles: Episode 1: Desperate Struggle: Code Raiden: The Bearer of the Shnoz

Kuzodav was drunk one day. But this wasn't any ordinary day. Today was Friday, and everyone knows that Kuzodav drives with his PS TRIPLE on Friday. Now, Kuzo was normally a very good drunk driver, but today, he was not. A gypsy cursed him the other day, because he said he didn't think Psychonauts was the greatest game ever. Kuzo spat on her curse. He did not believe in such things. However, the gypsy also had a giant scorpion who she set on him. Anyway, the point is, curses don't exist; old Kooz was high on about 2 quarts of scorpion venom. He crashed right into Meta_Fish's house, because those two guys know each other IRL. Fish's stupid ******** Jew nose absorbed most of the blow, but he was still injured.

Kuzo came to Fish in the hospital.
“How ya holdin' up buddy?” He asked his old, dear, sexual friend.

“I'm okay. I met a new girl last night. She's a nurse. She likes my nose.”

Kuzo became angered at this. Fish shouldn't be having fun in a hospital and getting laid, he should be injured, and more importantly, also, his nose shouldn't be all this lucky. He became so jealous of Fish's nose, he vowed to one day steal it.

Fish was a fool. No wonder Jessie left him. Kuzo visited him in the hospital the next day. He put his thumb between his index and middle fingers, and swiped his hand across Fish's face. He then held his hand up to Fish's face and said, “got your nose”

And Fish said, “No it's the source of my power give it back!”

But he didn't. And now Kuzodav is the bearer of the Shnoz.

To be continued?  

One Way to Troll

NinShmux

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:32 pm
episode 2 plz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:36 pm
o god.
Moar.
NAU.  

Kuzodav

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 pm
******** Episode 2

Go straight to episode 7  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 am
*wow I call win on this thread, gives the troll some troll flakes to keep it's strenght up to write moar*

@Rad:b***h get tivo episode seven sucked, episode eight is better!

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 am
Rad Electropow

Go straight to episode 7

But then you'll miss episode 4! I don't want to spoil anything, but I cried for several hours after I finished it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:36 am
Today has been a very good day for me.

Oh my god, the Trenn story. It's like his biography.  

Waynebrizzle

Buddha_Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:22 am
Holy s**t.

I like what I see.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 am
Needs more ripping off Aussies  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:05 am
One Way to Troll
this one's a double whammy guys

It began from nothing. Young Cheesio was polishing his camera for the press conference at E3. Most reporters were not allowed into the show but Cheesio was a prodigy of animation. Nintendo asked him to be at their conference and show some sweet Thingsome episode whatever the hell he's at.
Cheesio arrived in the crowd. He was wearing a hat that said “Cheesio” on it and a shirt that said “Cheesio” on it. His pants also had “Cheesio” on them. Also his shoes. And his shoelaces. He even secretly has them on his undergarments, but that is supposed to be a secret and I wasn't supposed to tell. Anyway, he looked at the other reporters and scoffed. Surely, they couldn't comprehend his genius. Somebody bumped into his hat and knocked it off balance ever so slightly. But this was the last straw for Cheesio. Cheesio was tired of ******** around with these peasants. It was time for Cheesio to lay down the law. Cheesio grabbed a young woman by the shoulders. “Are you pregnant?” Cheesio inquired. “Yes, how did you know?” she responded to Cheesio. Cheesio guffawed to himself “I'm the greatest reporter that ever lived. I know everything.” And then he punched her in the stomach Cheesio style. The woman vomited gouts of blood and her baby. She learned her lesson.
BEST. STORY. EVAR.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces