Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Would You Rather... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There's a board game called that.
  It's hilarious.
View Results

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:31 am
"Would you rather" can get kinda disgusting if you let it. xd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:19 pm
Iakun
"Would you rather" can get kinda disgusting if you let it. xd

LOL
Yes, yes it can. rofl  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm
*nods* How true, how true...but it's interesting to see what people say.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:38 am
Yes, I played the board game with purple.
Some of it was quite funny.

(unfortunately, most games like this work better with more then 2 people - so we had to "adjust" the rules a little)  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:05 pm
*snickers* I love adjusting rules like that! Okay sorry for some reason I find it fun. Yes, I embrace my weirdness. ^_^

You should check out Munchkin. It's hilarious it is like a card/board game of Dungeons & Dragons. Basically a very toned down very simplified version of D&D. They have cards like "The Boots of Butt Kicking" as one of your equipment cards. I mean it seems fun...have yet to try it myself.

I actually saw this game at a store recently I was this close *Puts fingers rather close together* to getting it but then I thought, "Purple has this game up in the guild. I'll just play it there." *laughs* So I didn't get it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:18 am
Lmao, that's funny. xd Now I feel bad that I haven't gotten around to posting more. Okay, I'll do that today. 3nodding  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:41 pm
Moonracer
You should check out Munchkin. It's hilarious it is like a card/board game of Dungeons & Dragons. Basically a very toned down very simplified version of D&D. They have cards like "The Boots of Butt Kicking" as one of your equipment cards. I mean it seems fun...have yet to try it myself.

Sounds, um...
wierd.
But I like that card name. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 pm
Would you rather...

...stand on an 8-inch wide ledge 100 stories high for 30 minutes OR have to walk 25 feet across a girder 18-inches wide, also 100 stories up?

...be ugly with a beautiful spouse OR be beautiful with an ugly spouse?

...while serving an impatient, powerful movie producer in a chic L.A. restaurant, drop his filet mignon on the floor then tell him he has to wait another 20 minutes for his dinner OR wipe off the filet, cover it with more sauce, and risk being detected?

...be raised by wolves OR by dolphins?

...be attacked by a giant snake OR by piranha fish?

...have one eye in the middle of your forehead that has 20/20 vision OR have 2 eyes in the normal places but be virtually blind?

...have uncontrollable nightmares but when you wake up you have an accurate, psychic prediction about the future OR have on-again-off-again periods of mind reading that strike you speechless during their duration?

...be a pathetic wannabe OR a wasted has-been?

...spend 6 hours lying in a gutter letting the water splash over you OR have to spend the day sitting at the bottom of a public trash can on a city street having people constantly drop garbage on you?

...have your feet replaced by wheels without brakes OR your hands replaced by hooks?

...on a solo mission, visit inhabited, friendly planets so far from Earth that when you return everyone you know is long dead OR visit nearby, uninhabited planets like Mars for a few years (also on a solo mission)?

...push something OR pull that same something?

...during a rainy and windy storm, be stuck in a 150-foot well OR up in a 150-foot tree?

...have one of your eyes be vertical OR have your nose horizontal?

...have scientists discover alien life that may or may not be friendly OR have them find that we are the only life in the universe?

...be confined to your room for one year OR go wherever you want but always have to wear a giraffe costume?

...have a big, very painful red wart on the end of your big toe for 2 weeks OR have a zit the same size, but without pain, on the tip of your nose for 3 days?

...have to wear Groucho Marx glasses (with the plastic nose) 24 hours a day OR have to wear a rain poncho 24 hours a day?

...try to survive in the wild by making a fire without matches OR by trying to catch an animal with your bare hands?

...work for your sibling OR your best friend?

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:14 pm
...stand on an 8-inch wide ledge 100 stories high for 30 minutes OR have to walk 25 feet across a girder 18-inches wide, also 100 stories up?

--I'z fat, so standing for 30 minutes wouldn't be fun. My balance is impeccable and that width is alright so I'd just walk lol

--Beautiful with an ugly spouse. But realistically there's always a chance either of us would leave the other eventually.

...while serving an impatient, powerful movie producer in a chic L.A. restaurant, drop his filet mignon on the floor then tell him he has to wait another 20 minutes for his dinner OR wipe off the filet, cover it with more sauce, and risk being detected?

--Make him wait. He needs to learn to be patient and the other way around is just too mean and not sanitary.

--Crap. DOLPHINS RAPE they are not just happy sea creatures! But wolves can be pretty vicious. I'll go with the wolves. A human really can't live in the sea you know...

--Piranha. At least you can get out of the water, but a giant snake will most likely be a constrictor and it can follow you and is stronger than you.

...have one eye in the middle of your forehead that has 20/20 vision OR have 2 eyes in the normal places but be virtually blind?

--One eye.

...have uncontrollable nightmares but when you wake up you have an accurate, psychic prediction about the future OR have on-again-off-again periods of mind reading that strike you speechless during their duration?

--The accurate psychic predictions. It's more useful and honestly, if we really knew what other people were really thinking, we'd probably be disgusted with humanity more so than usual.

--Tricky... I think has-been. A has-been does have a chance at a comeback.

...spend 6 hours lying in a gutter letting the water splash over you OR have to spend the day sitting at the bottom of a public trash can on a city street having people constantly drop garbage on you?

--Trash can. I mean mostly people will drop paper or wrappers on you, worst case scenario, food. (or best case depending on how you look at that razz )

...have your feet replaced by wheels without brakes OR your hands replaced by hooks?

--Hands are absolutely essential to make life wayyy easier. Wheels without breaks aren't a big deal, it's like rollerskates/blades! I'll take the wheels.

...on a solo mission, visit inhabited, friendly planets so far from Earth that when you return everyone you know is long dead OR visit nearby, uninhabited planets like Mars for a few years (also on a solo mission)?

--You wouldn't last long enough to reach those far off civilizations. If there was a technology where you could, you could probably make it home in no time too. Blah, I'll pick friendly planets. I don't want to look at a barren rock.

--Pull.

...during a rainy and windy storm, be stuck in a 150-foot well OR up in a 150-foot tree?

--Tree. Better cover for rain.

--Nose. One eye vertical could mess you up!

...have scientists discover alien life that may or may not be friendly OR have them find that we are the only life in the universe?

--Discover alien life.

...be confined to your room for one year OR go wherever you want but always have to wear a giraffe costume?

--Confined to room for one year.

...have a big, very painful red wart on the end of your big toe for 2 weeks OR have a zit the same size, but without pain, on the tip of your nose for 3 days?

--3 day zit.

...have to wear Groucho Marx glasses (with the plastic nose) 24 hours a day OR have to wear a rain poncho 24 hours a day?

--Rain poncho. C'mon we can make it a fashion! lol

...try to survive in the wild by making a fire without matches OR by trying to catch an animal with your bare hands?

--Making the fire. I ain't no hunter and I can't kill a bunny or whatever else.

--Best friend for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:16 pm
Walk 25 feet across a girder 18-inches wide, also 100 stories up.

Ugly with a beautiful spouse.

Wipe off the filet, cover it with more sauce, and risk being detected. (Course it depends if he's a jerk. but when they're impatient I can hear the yelling already.)

Wolves!

Giant Snake, better chance of dieing faster.

One eye in the middle of your forehead.

Have on-again-off-again periods of mind reading that strike you speechless during their duration

Pathetic wannabe

Spend 6 hours laying in a gutter letting the water splash over you.

My feet replaced by wheels without brakes.

Visit inhabited, friendly planets so far from Earth that when you return everyone you know is long dead.

Push something.

Stuck in a 150-foot well.

One of your eyes be vertical.

Scientists discover alien life that may or may not be friendly.

Confined to your room for one year.

Zit the same size, but without pain, on the tip of your nose for 3 days.

Wear a rain poncho 24 hours a day.

Making a fire without matches.

Work for your best friend.

(That was fun! ^_^)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:52 pm
I kinda fear Dude in this topic, I'm afraid he will turn everything dirty. xd