Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charibert

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:23 am
Be smiled to herself. She was finding this girl quite nice. Heck, a new friend! It's been kinda long too. She thought. "Wow. I feel like it's a pretty great book, even though I've never read...what's that again? Uh, Ender's Game? Um, yeah. I've never read that before, but from the way you describe it, I'm beginning to think that it's a really really really fantastic book!" she said, smiling broadly at the girl, "Oh yeah, what's you're name? I'm Beaslays Elisa, you can call me Be."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:34 am
"I'm Asmaria. It's nice to meet you." Asmaria said. She smiled back at Be, which surprised her a little. She hardly ever smiled. Somehow, Be's blue hair and gray eyes had that effect on her. She hadn't smiled since Ace had broke her heart, but somehow, Be had accomplished what had seemed to be impossible, she had actually got a smile out of Asmaria. Asmaria wondered if Be realized what she had accomplished.  

demothewiz

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:58 pm
Lukan came into the study room balancing the two books he gotten from the library ploping down onto a cousin(SP) and curling up taking the alchemy book and felling the red leather cover of it. The feeling made him shiver and he opened it and began to read. "The basics of alchemy is based on the theory equvelant exchange..." He said outloud to himself then began to read silently sanning each page the knowlege building in his head. Useally he could read a book this size in less then a day, but he had to study ever aspect that the book could give him and all advantages he could get from it. After a good hour of reading and jotting down notes on what he learned he sighs setting the book down and rubing his forehead. "I've gotten mostly what I need. Now to learn to fight." He said as he began to pick the kong-fu book up his stomach growled. "Maybe after something to eat." He said stuffing the notes he had into the alchemy book and taking the two as he head for the food court.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:52 pm
After getting some grub from Dee Jays who was a very nice girl. Her pizza was good as well, and the rumors about the head cook was true, she was a nut case. His stomach was satified so he desided to head back to his studies. Soon he'd have to try and start the training of what he'd learned. As he started to read the fairly thin book about snake kong-fu. It seemed easy at first, but as he read on it became harder and harder. It seemed you had to be very flexible to be able to do this type of thing which he was. He read that this type of fighting style was perfect for assassins. Did the librarian try and tell him something when she gave him the book. He shruged the thought to the back of his head and read on. Joting down notes every so often on key aspects about it. After a good read of the style he closed the book and started for his room. "Now to work on something to help with the fight." Lukan smiled as if he wasn't worried, but he really was. Fresh meat up against most likely upper classmen. It didn't sound too settleing to him.  

Ausa-kun

demothewiz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:39 pm
Asmaria didn't even notice the boy who had come and left twice. She sank into her cushion a little as she continued to read, though her mind wasn't completely on the book. After reading the same line ten times, she gave up and put the book in her lap, staring at Be and smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Lukan came into the study hall again with his tail wraped around the bags. He sat back into a coushin and opened the bags with the gauntlets in it. He tried one one clinching his hand and smiled. "Perfect fit. Now lets see how I'm going to put the circle on them..." He dug into his pocket pulling out a red perminet marker and began to draw an alchemy circle that he saw in the book onto it.  

Ausa-kun

demothewiz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:11 pm
Asmaria got up and went over to the young man that had entered, noticing him for the first time, although he had already came and went twice. She looked down at the book he was reading, then at the gauntlets he was drawing alchemy circles on in permanant red marker. "You know..." she said, looking at him. "Alchemy works best when the circle is drawn in blood. Just a little factoid for ya." Asmaria said, smiling at him. "Of course, there's that whole thing about equal exchange, but when the circle is drawn in blood, it makes the spell 10 times more powerful." Asmaria said, giggling a bit as she looked down at the young man.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:36 am
Lehana slipped into the lounge. Oh, there are people here. She smiled and walked over to the bookshelf. Textbooks? She sighed and turned around. That's just sad...
She walked over to the sofa and rested her head on the back of it, sighing. I don't even know when my classes are do I..? Her eyes scanned the ceiling. Nope...

[RaeLyni~]

Zejx Frostrider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:56 am
Zejx stepped into the lounge. Finally, a place to just relax after the long walk to get to the school. He thought about just findng his dorm, but now that he found this place, he didn't really care. Surveying the area, He made his way into the study room. A smile formed as he spotted an empty couch. With out even thinking about it, Zejx walked over to it and just hopped over the back of it, landing on his back. It felt great to be off his feet. He just laid there, right hand hanging over the arm rest above where his head was, and left leg hanging off the couch. Zejx closed his eyes to that if any others walked past, they might believe him asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:01 pm
Be noticed how her friend was acting, when she got up and went to the man. Be also walked over, catching a snatch of what Asmaria was saying, before she spotted another girl nearby. The girl was looking at the bookshelf, Be turned her head and saw that Asmaria was still talking, in one sweep, Be walked to the girl, now scanning the ceiling. "Uh...hi." said Be, also looking up. "What's so interesting about the ceiling?"  

Charibert

Gracious Informer

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:52 am
rei walked into the lounge and looked around she found an empty spot and sat down. she watched the other people without trying to draw any attention to herself  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:14 pm
Evadne silently walked in to the lounge with her hair a little damp,along with her clothes.After making sure she wasn't leaving mud tracks Evadne found a place to sit and began trying to un-crinkle the papers in her bag....Well,atleast I didn't get soaked.Evadne thought,straightening a paper in her lap.  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:37 pm
Rozencrantz calmly walked into the student lounge. He had changed out of his travelling clothes. He now wore a burgandy fitted stretch t-shirt tucked into the same black slacks he wore. He also had a dress belt on with a family crest for the buckle.

He decided the Sunset Bar and Grill looked nice. He walked over to a table and sat down. He winced and rubbed his arm. The sun was finally starting to go down. It was about time. It would be nice to be able to watch the sunset. He looked around for who he was waiting for, but not seeing her decided to relax a bit. He put his arms behind his head and leaned back closing his eyes as he the sun slowly began its decent into darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:45 pm
She was a little late, having since changed into a plaid skirt, and a button up top, how school girl like right? Her hair was pinned to the side with two barrettes now, something that was her usual do. Alexa stopped as she entered the lounge. It was much larger than she expected.

"Oh I hope I can find Rozen.." she pondered, her finger coming up to the corner of her mouth almost as if she were biting a nail. Her eyes scanned the large area in search of him. But with all of these people around she didn't even know where to begin. Alexa let her legs lead her where they would, and let her other senses search. Eventually she found herself at the sunset bar and grill only to see Rozen there as well.

With a bright smile, Alexa raced up to him.

"I found you!"  

Elpinoine
Crew

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out